ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guide: LOAD *GH3* ON ALMOST ANY *PC* - NEW GH3BOOST SOFTWARE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aniki  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle99 wrote:
ForgottenSou1s wrote:
so there is essentially no possible way to run it? even with some heavy altering of some sort?

Nope, not very well. You can run it, but even with this mod, they'll be heavy lag.

If you want to play without lag, you'll want to get a new graphics card, and maybe another gb of ram. This should work fine:

Graphics Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133282

And if you decide to get another gb of ram. use this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductConfigurator.aspx?plf=10&category=17&name=Memory-Configurator

I prefer using crucial.com for RAM, the newegg thing seems outdated, it doesn't have nearly as big as a list of crucial.
ForgottenSou1s  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i guess i need a new graphics card and some more RAM then. thanks though guys.
x021tony021x  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tutorial was great it worked for me perfectly. but theres a minor problem. When i clicked on Quick play and picked a song it had the loading screen and then it just shut down. and now everytime i use the short cut, 3D analyzer opens up and says,
"Could not copy "C:\Program Files\3D Analyzer\ForzeDLL.dll to C:\Program Files\Asypr\Guitar Hero III\ForceDLL.dll !"
And also when i open a fresh new 3D analyzer, i search for the GH3 run file, load it and all the setting are already there and i click run, and it says:
"No disc inserted.
Please insert the Guitar Hero III Disc."
Can anyone help? Also, I'm not really good with cpu tech thing (ex: the video card settings and all that technical stuff) but i used the same settings in the example in tutorial. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: And as for specs. I don't know how to check those, so if someone could tell me that would be great. I'm running on Windows XP, and I know (at least I think I know) I'm running on Service Pack 2
nodlezfodlez  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no matter what options I do, the game comes up and shows the loading screen, but then freezes and exits itself in a few minutes. Now instead its just showing the loading screen for less than a second and then quitting itself.

Is this a problem with the installation, not the video card spoofing?
rb2rocker  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I load the GH3.exe,it says the original disc could not be found or authenticated.When I load the crack file,gh3.exe(2),it says that my video card won't support. What do I do?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb2rocker wrote:
When I load the GH3.exe,it says the original disc could not be found or authenticated.When I load the crack file,gh3.exe(2),it says that my video card won't support. What do I do?

Buy the game. Scorehero will not help you with piracy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey max, GH3 Performance Boost doesnt ALWAYS clear the animations for each song. hell i really think it does it whenever it feels like it. ill play a song and all the animations will show and lag my game, then ill pick it again and it wont show the animations. i have no idea whats going on with this.

idk if its required, but i run GH3Boost and TotalBoost before EVERY boost of GH3PC
like i said before, itll work on whatever song it feels like, on any run its feels like, even if i just restart the song

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
jaketso  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I have a problem:

If I remove the flames the hit windows is harder :O
I removed flames with 3d analyzer and now i can't hit even slow ride @ easy >_>
DevilD0gs  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, so... What if you can't get it to load up at all? I KNOW my computer has all the right specifications so that is not the problem... It gives me a black screen when I try and load and it says Guitar Hero III has stopped working and it automatically exits out. Any workarounds? thanks...
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilD0gs wrote:
Right, so... What if you can't get it to load up at all? I KNOW my computer has all the right specifications so that is not the problem... It gives me a black screen when I try and load and it says Guitar Hero III has stopped working and it automatically exits out. Any workarounds? thanks...

You sure?
Go here, type "Guitar Hero III", and post the results.
Kluuz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know how to get rid of the bats and stuff when you activate Starpower??
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kluuz PSN Name: Kluuz
oodle  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i have that same problem. My game runs perfectly fine, until i activate starpower when i get those characters like lou. It slows the game down a slight bit.
Coz the screen is all black i can't see what characters i have its just random that i'll get a character that doesnt have that stuff.

When i see danny play he never has these starpower effects. I'm guessing he maybe goes in to career mode and like plays axel.
waggs15  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay So I bought guitar hero III
Didn't work...graphics not supported blah.

Tried this whole 3D Analyze.
Thought it would work perfect.
Loaded the game. The first few parts look amazing. Activision. The microphones etc. All the videos there play smoothly. Until I get to the main menu...where it is all like a giant colored box...
Can't see anything but this teal colored box...Any suggestions on how to either get around this or solve this?
Pavelboca  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Have multiple questions, and I'm guessing most have been asnwered in this thread. I looked through about the first 10 pages and didn't see any. So here goes nothing.
1. when I run 3D analyze, it gives me the error, could not copy force.dll to blahblahblah. Anyone know why this is?

2. When I run the 1.3 patch it tells me it can not find Guitar Hero 3 on my computer. I already think I know the answer to why...Im just hoping theres a way around it.

3. Nothing on 3D boost runs. It keeps saying access denied. When I run as administrator it just closes.

Any help is appreciated!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavel, get a legitimate GH3; thats seems to be why these problems are occuring.

so just go to a store and buy GH3PC and then you should have none of these problems

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: