Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guide: LOAD *GH3* ON ALMOST ANY *PC* - NEW GH3BOOST SOFTWARE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavelboca  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its tough to find though! Ahh well, I should do the right thing anyways. If I can find it cheap Ill pick it up. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i got a computer from 2006 with this specs:

Clock speed 2.8 GHz
Processor type Pentium D 820
Processor family Intel Pentium
Processor manufacturer Intel

RAM installed 1024 MB
Graphics processor ATI X600 SE
Soundcard 7.1-channel Sound Blaster Audigy-compatible

Operating system Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition

so the Q is can I run gh on my computer using this program ?

My Achievement Thread:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88932
caiosafadi  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: I got it!!!!! Reply with quote

FINALLY I GOT IT!

It worked for me!
Try this: do what is in this http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60410

then, open 3d analyzer, put only de numbers os the videocards and the first option of cap bits, then, run!
and that's it

Did u like?

thank me plss
Chid0ri12  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi whenever I run GH3 with 3d analyse it always goes to the 1st screen the one that says the copyright stuff but then it flikers and closes without a warning please help
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

image no longer loads for your settings...can anyone repost them please?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
pavel, get a legitimate GH3; thats seems to be why these problems are occuring.

so just go to a store and buy GH3PC and then you should have none of these problems

Legit GH3 has nothing to do with this.

Im not supporting piracy, i am just saying. I (shamefully) know people who pirate regurally, and this has only happened once, and that was because he was an idiot and disabled his graphics card and his integrated one couldnt run the game, so he used a similar method to this.

I wish people wouldnt be so quick to just automatically assume that everybody is a filthy pirate and deserves to be burned at the stake. It isnt always the case, and 90% of the time, has nothing to do with the problem.

My Youtube | iPhone RockBand Customs Research | My Twitter, with my GH/RB updates!
SThorpe wrote:

so did anyone get to touch Matt's Banstick? O_o

EviLize wrote:

Yeah, while he was playing pop'n I was playing around with it for a little bit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TehMinja1134
pkmn789123  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x021tony021x wrote:
This tutorial was great it worked for me perfectly. but theres a minor problem. When i clicked on Quick play and picked a song it had the loading screen and then it just shut down.

That's what happens with me. I used GHBoost to remove the animations and stuff, but it only works on the practice mode. Here's a pic of the "Can you run it?" website.
Can anyone help me?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 5917350000779129
pkmn789123  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 5917350000779129
Rocker854368  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaXKilleR wrote:
4512jth wrote:
It's a Desktop computer. It is Pentium 4 2.6GHz dual core with 1GB of RAM. If I only check HW TnL caps, then it will still not let me play due to graphics.

It's the RAM. GH3 runs on ~310mb of ram. I'm assuming you're running XP so you can still run it if you turn off everything else and run windows without services (~200mb ram).

Edit: Try the "emulate pixel shader caps" and "emulate max. sim. textures"
I do have Computer on 251 MB RAM. GH3 Doesn't work even with 3D Analyze! HELP PLZ!
Duka  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudes.. got a problem.
When I try to run GH3 it stucks at the loading screen. Even with 3D Analyze.
My graphic card is a nVIDIA Ge-Force 7300 GT (512mb).

Do anyone got the same problem and/or know how to make it run?
jcice  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get this to work. I changed the .bat files to match the folder extensions, and I can't find anything in the pack that looks anything like the screens you posted. Help please?

My computer runs an AMD x64bit dual core 3.3 Ghz, 3 gigs of ram, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and my video card is an Nvidia 8400 GS 512mb. I appreciate it.
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for reviving the dead thread, I really didn't want to and hoped that someone had had the same problem, but I read all 28 pages of the thread and couldn't find anyone having a similar issue.

I've got 3D analyze set up with the setting on page 1, and when I tell it to run GH3, it kind of goes unresponsive, like it should, but no GH3 window opens up. I open task manager, and it shows GH3 as a process, but there's no window or anything that allows me to interact with the program or play or see anything. I can terminate it and try again but analyze always acts like it is supposed to, but no window for GH3 opens. It randomly did ONCE, and it loaded the game nice and smoothly, and I did the video settings that the first page recommended (physics off, screen resolution etc), however I forgot to restart the application, and went to practice mode instead. As soon as I picked a section, GH3 crashed, and of 30+ attempts to get the program going, that was the only one that actually opened a window. The confusing part to me is that Task manager says it's running, but I have no evidence of it doing anything besides that. If I try to double click on my GH3 desktop icon, it says it can start the program because it's already running, so SOMETHING is happening under the hood, but it won't let me interact/observe the program.

System Specs:

Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
64 Bit Operating System (VISTA)
Vid Card: Intel (R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Sorry to necro post, again, I just really wanted this to work, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've re-installed GH3, didn't change anything. And for 3D Analyze I'm using the VendorID and Device ID recommended in the first page, even though I'm pretty sure that's not my video card. Any help at all would mean the world to me.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
FallenGhost  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It clearly says "Error while injecting DLL into target process". Please help.
XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind, fixed it. The performance boost boosted my FPS up by 20, so now during a song, instead of 35-40 FPS, I got 55-70
thooriq1234  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hy guys anyone can help me i have a netbook asus eee pc 1015px with intel gma 3150 318 mb and direct x11 ram 2 gb and cpu intel atom 1,8 ghz i have do all tutorial but when i try to play song through quick play it crashes when loading with error messages my windows is windows 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: