ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
3D Analyze problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sceptric  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: 3D Analyze problem Reply with quote

When I start up GH3 the regular way (with the .exe file) my guitar works fine. However, when I start it via 3D Analyze (note: I tried checking all emulate options but bump map caps, and I also tried running without anything checked) my guitar does not work. My keyboard works as usual, it's just the guitar. What I thought myself is that maybe 3D Analyze removes the controller's access to GH3, but since it's my first time using the program I can not be sure.
(Using the wired RB guitar, there's nothing wrong with it since it works fine without 3D Analyze.)

I appreciate any help I can get,
Thanks.

Edit: I use Xpadder for my controller, which also might be what loses access to GH3
plumato  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure Xpadder is being ran as an administrator, as well as 3da. Unplug your dongle, load up GH3, use your keyboard to navigate to the title screen. Plug it back in, turn off lefty, and you're good to go.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
sceptric  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plumato wrote:
Make sure Xpadder is being ran as an administrator, as well as 3da. Unplug your dongle, load up GH3, use your keyboard to navigate to the title screen. Plug it back in, turn off lefty, and you're good to go.

Thanks for the reply. I tried all this but still no luck :\ The controller is still unresponsive, even with all your instructions checked
plumato  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sceptric wrote:
plumato wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I tried all this but still no luck :\ The controller is still unresponsive, even with all your instructions checked

Hmm. I've gotten it to work before... This is a PS3 or Xbox one?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: