ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thank You Xenthalon.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChemicalWarfare  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Thank You Xenthalon. Reply with quote

Im not sure if this user posts here or not, but as a PC user, i find the online competition pretty slim. Most people usually back out soon as they realize they're on expert, or, they're gonna get smoked.

Xenthalon, on the other hand, agreed to an Expert, best of 7 Pro Faceoff.

Badass.

That dude sure put up a fight. I thoroughly enjoyed all 6 matches.

I currently hold the #4/5 spot for My Name Is Jonas, am in the top 10 on several other songs, and also was in the top 30 for Expert career score last time i checked, yet, he somehow pulled the carpet out from under my feet in Jonas.... Well played match my friend, well played.

I'm half in the bag mind you, but this is honestly the first time i've had competition since my wife bought me the game just before Xmas.

Every match we fought was a challenge, and i really enjoyed myself.

If Xenthalon posts here, i hope he sees this cuz holy shit dude, nicely done.

Thank you for the competitive matches, and i hope to see lots of these kind of matches in the future. Not just from him, but all you expert pc players out there

My name ingame is only slightly different from my post name, ingame its Chemical_Warfare. Count on me playin as Dime.

If you fellow expert players wanna add me to msn so we can play, msg me PLEASE.

It really seems the PC is lacking some skilled online players.

Thanks again Xen.

-Chem
Xenthalon  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be weird, answering after 5 years... but just today I tried to see what kind of stuff you could dig up about me on the net. And I found this post.

Holy shit man.

I remember playing only a hand full of games of GH3 online, and even though I was a pretty good player I found the competition very very harsh. Apparently I got matched with the very best players.

I played My Name is Jonas religiously, which is probably why I beat you there, but otherwise: I tip my hat to you, Sir!

I kind of lost track of the whole GH/RB scene, but are some oldtimers still around? Does anyone still remember how you had to carefully plan your approaches to songs because you did not want to miss a single star power section? I still play Rock Band now and again, but it feels not as fun or challenging as GH was back then.
danny500  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good spirit !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: