Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennedyKills  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, I already got the OGAP 5* but I can't seem to get the other 2 >.>

GH2>all
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, got 599k on OGaP on the 2nd run through... Kinda upset that it's not 600k, but w/e... also got 540k on Rev. Deathsquad, so I'll 5* that soon as well...

I still need a GH game >.<
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I randomly decided to practice CoP's solos at my friend's house, and I was amazed at myself... I could never hit Solo! and after a few minutes of practice I FC'd it... still inconsistent, but it's getting there... then I got -5 on Start Soloing, FC'd Keep Soloing, and FC'd Don't Stop Soloing.. I'm fairly consistent with Keep Soloing and Don't Stop Soloing, so I just need to hit that one part before I can seriously go for the FC

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More random shenanigans... decided to tap One randomly again since I was bored at my friend's house... so after I read JPrez's comment somewhere about how he does FSB, I thought about it and decided to try a new strategy, tapping the middle and highest notes in an alternating pattern of 16ths... sure enough, I was doing much better... again, similar to SWTA, the issue is that the taps lead with the right hand, and me being mostly left handed lead with the left, so I probably won't be able to FC it on FS... but within a couple minutes I was tapping FSA on Slower... with a bit more repetition, I got the transitions down and I've gotten to FC the triplets on Slow... Not sure how far I'll get on FS, seeing as the tapping is really fast, but if I can activate in FSA, that'd be amazing

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, there was a GH3 tournament that I went to yesterday... nothing too big, but I finally met some people from SH that aren't my friends lol... didn't win, but I'm glad I went... During the tournament I got 334k on Pride and Joy with a random path lol... I played the tournament champion in Semis and lost in a close match on CoP (Damn last SP activation >_>), then got destroyed in NFMH (my worst song)...

So, I went to my friend's house afterwards to spend the night, and I got so upset at not being able to play NFMH that I spent a minute in practice, then pulled out 252k 2 runs later... -4 with a couple extra strums... from 196k to 252k... yeah lol

Gonna 7* what used to be my worst song in GH3 lol... so now only RaBl and TTFAF to 6* (haha like that's ever going to happen)

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTFAF 623k... such a random run at 9 in the morning... on an HDTV that wasn't calibrated... and all that stuff... it was so awesome, considering I was at like 85k at Cold Winter Morning, then 210k after Bridge 1, and 325k at Synth Death... then magically, somewhere in the solo, I hit 500k, then I was at like 530k at Here We Stand...? Yeah lol

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I finally got to play the Metallica pack... got the "Now That's Impressive" achievement for my friend with All Nightmare Long (took 2 runs)... Sightread Suicide & Redemption KH 643k...

Then I tried NFMH again a couple runs... -6 255k, -9 242k, -13 237k, -7 251k... ... consistently not being good enough

And 335k FCP, with FC up until Aggro... failed the parts after that though except Mosh... although, when I played PFO vs. one of my friends later, I FC'd Mosh Solo out of nowhere... so maybe this is in the realm of possibility...

btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the Now Thats Impressive ANL makes it quiet easy to get that achievement doesn't it lol.

I love the Metallica Pack all the songs are super long and most have pretty sweet solo's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait...um...do you seriously not own any GH games? Then how the hell are so good?!
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've never had one... too poor to buy a PS2, a GH game, and a guitar... :/... I play at friends' houses when I get the chance, but I haven't played in a long time (since my last update, actually)... I've had some personal problems, and now I'm serving as psychologist to my friends' many troubles...

I don't remember why I got any good... 2 summers ago, I picked up GH2 because my friend's brother had it and I just wanted to play BatH because I like A7X... didn't care about the other difficulties, so I tried and failed it on Expert about 30 times... then eventually I passed it, and I started playing some more... eventually I got decent somewhere along the line lol...

I'm not really sure how much better I'd get even if I had a GH game... most of the stuff I'm aiming for is either grinding a part out in practice or not choking... I still suck so hard at RaBl it's ridiculous

Right now I'm rather focused on real life issues, so I won't be playing at all for a little while... maybe my next update will be when I play WT or something

I really want the FCs in my sig though... and I really want to take the time to get the easy ones I don't have yet lol... and FC Free Bird >_>

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played GH3 for the first time in almost a month... was at my friend's house, so I decided to try it... my hand burned after running through Revolution Deathsquad's solo once, and then I went online for a few PFOs... Then I decided to play Revolution Deathsquad because I hadn't had to 5*, and so I played it once... had some random sections that I destroyed and I got 602k o.0...

Played HoOT again, didn't do nearly as well, but still a high score of 492k... that will improve

Also, I was playing F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. in PFO online, and I FC'd Aggro Part... so now I've FC'd every section, so I know I can get the FC

Probably won't play GH3 for a long time... I didn't in the last month because of marching band and such, so I'm glad I got the chance to play before the WT tournament next Saturday :P... Everyone in NJ should show up

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, to make this short... I played GH3 at my friend's house... some single player, some PFO, some Co-op with PunkRocker15... long story short, we managed to pull off 3rd place Co-op on NotB (We're the 8th pair to eclipse 1 mil), 26th on One Co-op (Which could've been better),and 21st on FCPREMIX Co-op (I sucked)... all on random runs because we felt like playing the songs, and with no paths lol...

I also got -4 on DnD, breaking 400k... beat PunkRocker15 b/c his 1 missed note was in an SP phrase :P... though he did beat me in RaBl by 3k b/c I missed the SP in Verse >_>... Also got -5 in Stricken on a random run, missing before the transition between the 1st and 2nd hard parts of the solo... also got 456k on KoC on the PS2 lol... sucked under SP, but was doing terrific when I wasn't... I might re-play it on the Wii soon for a hope of a better score... FCPREMIX: got 344k... minor improvement scorewise...

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played GH:WT for the first time yesterday, and now I have my impressions/stuff I did

First thing I did was play at the tournament, where our band faced off with another band, and where we didn't really expect to win lol... sightreading the game doesn't go very well... but the guitar tourney was good, congrats to Sully again for winning lol

So after all of that, we went back to my friend's house to play WT a little more extensively... suffered from some video lag (he has a 55" TV, what do you expect), but we tried our best... by this afternoon, we passed everything on Full Band, and such...

410k on my 1st single player run of Scream Aim Fire (FC soon if I feel like it), 378k on Trapped Under Ice on sightread... HFT, SAF, BYOB, Overkill, etc passed on drums...

Haven't 5*'d HFT or SB on guitar yet ... I blame mostly a lagged TV for SB though... Don't even have a chance at comboing Solo F... and the riff that kills everyone in HFT, I was getting that almost every single time (I suck at it too), and then I failed in the middle solo b/c of the lag >_>... ffs

So overall, I really love WT, honestly... my wrists are killing me from guitar, my right leg is burning from the drums, and my arms are about to explode from playing all of the hard drum songs lol...

Also, Neversoft songs + GHTunes stuff = win

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more random playing with PunkRocker15...

So I choked a Co-op FC of BiF... We were playing randomly, and so I FC'd past Bridge, and I'm like "Oh shit"... Then I miss twice in Chorus 3... God fucking damnit >_>

Stricken FC Choke in single player in Outro ... 533k

Had a 1300 NS on One (yay lol), but did horribly the rest of the song, so only 570k...

I can apparently do very well on Mosh 1 in RaBl now, and I'm not sure how... but what sucks is that in my apparent ability gain of Mosh 1, I've lost the ability to play Verse... combine that with my choking of Mosh 2, and my inability to play Chorus, and I still fail...

I suck... at life... >_> I really wanted that Stricken FC... also, you should've heard my reaction after choking BiF in Co-op lol... I was literally screaming

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if people would consider this a real accomplishment, really... I was messing around in Flood! in RaBl, and figured I could do pretty well (I usually average 88%+ in practice and real runs)... Had a couple 92%-93% runs where I felt that I could've done better, then got -16 out of nowhere lol... If only I could hit all of the transition crap, then I might get an FC of this rofl... I can't tap in Flood! at all because it'd screw me up bad, so one handed... maybe it's impressive? idk, the trills themselves aren't that hard

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: