Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
0v3rki11's Accs- GH2X: Free Bird 615k -7 ftl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impulse 100% w/ X-strum in Psychotic Breakdown. ffs, without that x-strum, that's another 6k at least (since it was under SP with chords), putting me at least at 334k with an FC. *sigh* whatever

I still need a GH game >.<
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read OP on why DragonForce is amazing. Also, Powerglove, Turisas, etc.

mrhsballa  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude I'm going to see them live today too
So excited now!
FC#27(In the Belly of a Shark)

Latest GHWT FC:
FC #7(Rooftops)

MY GH3X ACCOMPLISHMENT THREAD!
drewbles  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck they were playing at Starland?!

damn, thats epic!!!

You should have taken a photo of the female accordionist

Thats awesome your friend got to meet ZP. I bet he looks like a dragon close up.

Im picturing in my head how Heroes of Our Time sounded live......Now I have to change my pants......

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understand, DF simply got better over time. The "they suck live" crowd speaks from 2006 or earlier when, admittedly, they recorded things in pieces and weren't used to playing straight-out for two hours.

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read OP for details, but CoD -2 (random), and FCPREMIX 355k (not so random, not so great)

Yeah, I would figure. When you actually have to play your stuff live and you have to get it down, you'll get good. But it was much better than I had expected regardless.

The bassist still wins at life. He is now my 2nd favorite member of DragonForce, behind ZP.

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randomly awesome fail run of RaBl >_>... read OP for details... but one more note hit would've given me the 6*

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC# 29: Cities on Flame! Took 3 tries, used a random path because I didn't care.

FC #30: The Metal! Played it randomly and got the FC because this isn't hard at all anymore. I'll re-FC when I have the time with the proper path

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100%s of Cherub Rock and Don't Hold Back D: D: D: D:. Don't Hold Back. I wanted the FC so bad >_> and then I lolplinked at the end of Phazer 2... and end of 2nd chorus

JNCarvalho  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you dont have the same luck as I had on Cherub Rock. I 100%'d it at least 6 times until I FC'd it (all overstrums in the outro). Good luck
..Guitar hero Portugal WCG champion 08 / 09 / 10..
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the Cherub Rock 100% much, I kinda expected to plink in the outro, and the rest of the song is easy, so no big deal. I'll get it when I get bored and decide to grind through it.

I will never repeat my DHB run though

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-6 on My Curse (all in that little fill bit in the middle of the verses and stuff) .... I'll get the FC eventually... stupid choking... that whole song is a choke... random SP this run... I should really look that up...

-4 on Monsters, including a miss in the 8th notes of the solo because my friend started talking to me (FYI, I play really badly when people start talking to me when I'm playing)... blah... more chokes

-4 on Pride and Joy, all in Verse 1 >_>... my friend started talking to me, I missed, he laughed and me and said I wouldn't FC the rest of the song anyway... then I FC the rest of the song and get upset at him... then he makes some remark about how I shouldn't take the game so seriously and then I get upset at him and tell him that he shouldn't be so bothersome

>_>

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roflroflrofl so last night my friends and I were playing L4D (yeah, I know I don't have a 360 ), and we wanted to get some people the "What Are You Trying To Prove?" achievement for beating all 4 campaigns on Expert. What unfolded could not have been more pro.

So we've already beaten No Mercy (stairwell method) and Dead Air (turret jump to the rescue plane method), so we had to do Blood Harvest and Death Toll. My friend Mike and I had beaten both of those finales by themselves while messing around (the Blood Harvest finale run was so pro), so we knew we could do it.

So we proceeded through Death Toll first, because of the rock exploit in the finale. Proceed through it with relative ease, save the Church stage where we failed so many times. We skip the crescendo event with the crane by turret jumping over the barricade (which I'd never done before lol).

On the finale stage, we get to the boathouse with ease, picking up the 2 medpacks along the way (there is actually a 3rd one as well in the shack, which makes 11 medpacks on this level o.0). We all grab pipe bombs and stand on the rock for the exploit where pretty much nothing hits us, save smokers which are always in the same spot. The tanks despawn and the boat shows up. We sprint through the water while throwing our pipe bombs and get into the boat, almost getting Untouchables (one random zombie didn't go to the pipe bomb and hit someone right before the walkway >_>). Pro run is pro

Blood Harvest was the proest thing I might ever do in L4D. We're running out of time (I had to get home), so we rush through it. We failed the 3rd stage a couple of times (because it's obnoxious), but I made up for it by running through The Bridge in one run (speedrun status). We get to the farmhouse and set everything up.

We stand in the top of the barn, 3 players by the ammo cache, and myself in the other corner crouched down. We take care of the horde with relative ease, and the tank comes. I run across the barn as bait and stand on the wooden rafter things that stick out. The tank is frantically trying to get me but keeps climbing up and dropping back down because it's standing on a rafter and I just move so it can't run straight at me. We kill the tank (tankbusters again rofl) and head back to the same position. Rape that horde, and kill the 2nd tank in the same way. Then we conveniently stand by the window that looks out into the barn. The hatch drops on the rescue vehicle and we get in.

A convenient note: All 4 of us survived in both Death Toll and Blood Harvest. We also sped through Blood Harvest in 38 minutes (yeah, I was shocked too)

Some other random things afterwards. 3 of us and some random guy played versus on No Mercy. Epic moments include when we made it through the hospital level even after they blocked us in the elevator and another time afterwards, and all 4 of us making it to the rescue chopper while completely destroying the other team before they could call for rescue.

My next and final goal is to beat Dead Air and Death Toll without using the exploits

tl;dr: My friends and I destroyed L4D yesterday. Blood Harvest and Death Toll on Expert with all 4 surviving to give the achievement to 3 people. GG :P

0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got home from seeing Metallica live. So much epic filled into one arena. Holy shit it was epic. Anyone who has seen them or that will be seeing them this tour, oh my god

Other random GH3 stuff yesterday morning... -6 RYLAH (-2 Solo 2, -4 Solo 3 :/), and failure to FC Even Flow... -2 in the SP before the solo, which killed my score

brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit I went to Metallica too at All State Arena In Chicago. It was my first concert and it was so awesome.

I t was epic.

I gained a lot of respect for One and The Day That Never Comes. Cyanide is so awesome. They didn't play My Apocolypse though

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: