Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CPURules' Acc. Thread [GH80sH: 1st overall!! / GH2H X360: 2nd overall]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been keeping an eye on the old school league, and I did notice you submit this FC dude. Awesome job man, congratulations
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everytime this thread has a bump, there's all sorts of nonsense coming out from it That PWM fc for instance xD! You rokk
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for gh1h progress.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you posted the manage scores link >.>

very impressive regardless I'm thinking you should just see what you can do.. maybe hit up a few reduxes, the gap might not seem so big

CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
you posted the manage scores link >.>

very impressive regardless I'm thinking you should just see what you can do.. maybe hit up a few reduxes, the gap might not seem so big

i fixed it. xD thank you!
i'm trying to play TBW, but the run i had where i got through all of it my sp didn't go off.. stupid select button D:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I was kinda watching you put on more scores on GH1H recently, and I knew you'd hit this mark soon. Awesome job, I'm still looking for top 10.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUUUUUUUUUMP.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy. Even if I hadn't missed a retarded 1k, you still would've beaten me by 600. Very nice score dude, it's too bad that you were against Fug. Just about anyone else and you'd've won. This is a great FC too, definitely the third hardest in the game imo. Congrats!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Crazy. Even if I hadn't missed a retarded 1k, you still would've beaten me by 600. Very nice score dude, it's too bad that you were against Fug. Just about anyone else and you'd've won. This is a great FC too, definitely the third hardest in the game imo. Congrats!

thanks good luck in the finals!

CPURules  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taps mic* this thing on?

after 7 years of inactivity i'm reviving this thread, as embarrassing as it is to read the way that 12-to-15-yr-old me spoke lmao. even more embarrassing because imageshack went down the gutter so all of my accomplishment pictures have gone kaput. oh well!

i've been wrecking GH2H, squeezing the life out of it. which has been going pretty well so far! i'm in 2nd overall now, 1st place on tiers 1-4 and 7 which is cool.

idk if anyone who i used to interact with is still around. if so, hi! if not, hello to whoever else might be reading this!

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a lot of your recent scores, keep it up. Yeah, seeing the way younger me talked not only on this site but elsewhere is quite cringe :/. RIP imageshack too.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:
...because imageshack went down the gutter so all of my accomplishment pictures have gone kaput. oh well!

Yeah, what the shit is that about?? Most of my stuff is gone too, unless I decide to give ImageShack money, which is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. They're not winning this hostage negotiation.

Anyway, welcome back! Suhdude is/was working on old school Hard tracks as well, so you may have some competition looking over your shoulder.

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solidarity my brotherman, keep up the squizzing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
I've seen a lot of your recent scores, keep it up. Yeah, seeing the way younger me talked not only on this site but elsewhere is quite cringe :/. RIP imageshack too.

Thanks! And yeah, honestly I just try not to think about it as much as is possible lol.

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
CPURules wrote:
...because imageshack went down the gutter so all of my accomplishment pictures have gone kaput. oh well!

Yeah, what the shit is that about?? Most of my stuff is gone too, unless I decide to give ImageShack money, which is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. They're not winning this hostage negotiation.

Anyway, welcome back! Suhdude is/was working on old school Hard tracks as well, so you may have some competition looking over your shoulder.

UGH I know, I honestly thought about just paying the money and backing everything up to throw it on Photobucket but it's just not worth it. And thanks! Competition makes the world squeeze more, or something to that effect.

suhdude024 wrote:
Solidarity my brotherman, keep up the squizzing

Thanks, same to you! Your GH1H stats are crazy, if I ever get my hands on a PS2 then I'm gonna redo GH1H... but that's a later topic. Haha.

In other news, I finally hit both the front and back end of the last Gemini activation - I had always hit one or the other (usually it was a front miss and a back hit), so I've got global 1st on that now too. 3300 more points to go!

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a familiar name coming back, welcome back and have fun squeezing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: