ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Kubuh's stuff: GHMXtar: FC#20 or so Whiplash, FC #23 Disposable Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job FCing 80s Hard, I just finished that up recently too (although it seems like it went MUCH quicker for you ). Congrats

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kebab wrote:
WTF?! That's so amazing dude! A full game FC is madness. Great job, i'll be watching you

Thanks man!

FinalAeon wrote:
Well damn, you're kicking major ass on 80's. First you took my Medium 1st (although I wouldn't get very comfortable if I were you ), now you FC'd Hard. I see you were doing pretty good with Easy but you still have over half of the songs that need to be reduxed. And then there's Expert, where you could probably get a top 100 (or even top 50) if you gave it a shot.

Thanks, and yea.. I guess 80's is a good game for me
And if you take my Medium 1st.. Then I'll take it back
Easy is so boring to play so that's why I haven't tried most of the songs.. Guess I'll do that when I'm done with GH1 Hard and GH2 Hard.

Cam101 wrote:
Its kind of wierd how CiaM was your last one. I bet either Play With Me or Electric Eye will be my last ones, I have almost no GH80s hard FCs because im not really going for them. maybe now i will. Nice job, just wish me luck now

Well.. I couldn't do Electric Eye for shit a month ago.. Then this weekend it only took me 5 minutes in practice mode and I got all the solos down.
It's not that hard if you take them into practice. Now good luck with your Hard FC's

dramacomic wrote:
Great job FCing 80s Hard, I just finished that up recently too (although it seems like it went MUCH quicker for you ). Congrats

Thanks a lot man!
Well it went down pretty fast from when I finally got 18 and Life.. I've been trying to get that song for a month and this weekend it just clicked!

Also bump for Hangar 18 100%

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing job on the Hangar 18 and PBFO 100%'s. For AB, you'll need to be a lot more consistent with solo B, unless you get a fluke run. I was hitting it 95% of the time in practice a few weeks back but couldn't hit it in a real run. But then a few days ago I got it. You have to be careful with the very first note (Y one I think) of the fast doubles. I usually overstrummed there or missed because I thought I'd HOPO'd.

And if you ever do get back to 80's Easy and figure out a way to get those extra 2k on Lonely Is The Night, please let me know how. I've tried contacting Patatomasher about it but he isn't responding. I don't know if he still comes here at all, so that might be the problem.

Kubuh  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Amazing job on the Hangar 18 and PBFO 100%'s. For AB, you'll need to be a lot more consistent with solo B, unless you get a fluke run. I was hitting it 95% of the time in practice a few weeks back but couldn't hit it in a real run. But then a few days ago I got it. You have to be careful with the very first note (Y one I think) of the fast doubles. I usually overstrummed there or missed because I thought I'd HOPO'd.

And if you ever do get back to 80's Easy and figure out a way to get those extra 2k on Lonely Is The Night, please let me know how. I've tried contacting Patatomasher about it but he isn't responding. I don't know if he still comes here at all, so that might be the problem.

Thanks a lot!
Yea I know about AB.. But I haven't really practiced the solo.. Will do that when I go back to GH2.
And I've thought about those 2K aswell. To get half a bar is possible (I've got it once) but I have no idea what the path should be in that case so I haven't really tried for it.. And I can't come up with paths at all

Also bump for GH1 scores

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hate you guys" [/Cartman]

Seriously though, nice job on those GH1 scores. Although I hate you at the moment for stealing my FIU 1st, I knew it was coming. Looks like Cdw was right and I did miss a squeeze. I knew someone would beat me by ticks but it sucks knowing I missed an "easy" squeeze. The latter will probably give me the motivation I need to get the first activation again and nail all the squeezes. Not gonna happen soon though because I'm done with GH1 (and maybe GH in general) for now. Nice ticking on ILR&R and Infected as well although I could get those too if I spend some more time on them

Kubuh  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
"I hate you guys" [/Cartman]

Seriously though, nice job on those GH1 scores. Although I hate you at the moment for stealing my FIU 1st, I knew it was coming. Looks like Cdw was right and I did miss a squeeze. I knew someone would beat me by ticks but it sucks knowing I missed an "easy" squeeze. The latter will probably give me the motivation I need to get the first activation again and nail all the squeezes. Not gonna happen soon though because I'm done with GH1 (and maybe GH in general) for now. Nice ticking on ILR&R and Infected as well although I could get those too if I spend some more time on them

Haha, Thanks.

I don't really understand how you could miss a squeeze because they weren't hard to get at all.. (I used bigger squeeze btw)
And I know that you'll get all the squeezes if you try again. Good luck on it if you try again.

Edit: Also bump for Hard FC #40 The Breaking Wheel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH1 M Tier 1 1st place

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it's such a small amount, it's just annoying, but I might try to take it back. I feel obliged to defend my 1sts to a degree.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going after FinalAeon and Cdw are we

You are one of those squeezers who should be noticed more. Awesome job getting first on tier 1! And because it's my first time posting here, major congrats on the GH80M 1st too!

Keep it up!

-DZJB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cdw01 wrote:
Because it's such a small amount, it's just annoying, but I might try to take it back. I feel obliged to defend my 1sts to a degree.

Well.. We already had this conversation in IRC.. But you shouldn't have any trouble.. Just play Infected some times

DZJB wrote:
Going after FinalAeon and Cdw are we

You are one of those squeezers who should be noticed more. Awesome job getting first on tier 1! And because it's my first time posting here, major congrats on the GH80M 1st too!

Keep it up!

-DZJB

Thanks man!

And of course I'm going after them, I shouldn't have any trouble at all getting atleast 2nd overall if I can get these scores.. I will only do 1 tier a week though.. I don't wanna be bored with it. So it's gonna take a while until I get all of my scores in .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for loads of stuff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might actually take Cdw's 1st place if you continue to get kick ass scores like this. Grats on the NOK and FOTW FC's, especially the latter. I just suck at those trills and can hardly combo the ending chords. Also, WTF at SCM Expert 100%. Very few people have that FC'd.

dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you tearing up GH1 on multiple difficulties

I am of course partial to Hard :p so major congrats on being top 10 there and for getting Fly on the Wall, that song was really tough for me to FC. You going to go for all 47?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
You might actually take Cdw's 1st place if you continue to get kick ass scores like this. Grats on the NOK and FOTW FC's, especially the latter. I just suck at those trills and can hardly combo the ending chords. Also, WTF at SCM Expert 100%. Very few people have that FC'd.

Thanks man!

I hope to take 1st overall.. And I already have a 2,2 K lead because of FiU but it'll still take a lot of grinding.
And for some reason I didn't have any trouble with FotW at all.
Haha yea.. I have no idea how I got that 100%.. It was like 3 overstrums though but still

dramacomic wrote:
Good to see you tearing up GH1 on multiple difficulties

I am of course partial to Hard :p so major congrats on being top 10 there and for getting Fly on the Wall, that song was really tough for me to FC. You going to go for all 47?

Thanks man!

As I said above Fly on the Wall wasn't that hard for me.. I have no idea why people find it that hard.
And I don't think I'll be able to get all 47.. I've never even been close to get BatM solo and I really suck at Cowboys.. Right now my goal is to get 45

Edit: Decided to play through the songs I haven't FC'd and got really really close to GR2R.. And I hit the entire BatM solo for the first time so that might fall soon and I also hit the first part of Cowboys solo which I never had done before.. Cowboys and Texas will still take a long time and I can't do Decontrol for shit right now.. GR2R will be my next FC.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
FinalAeon wrote:
Thanks man! I hope to take 1st overall.. And I already have a 2,2 K lead because of FiU but it'll still take a lot of grinding.
At this rate, I'm screwed if I can't get that FiU activation. Very nice scores, but I'm not going quietly.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 3 of 45

Jump to: