Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
sightread FC Fury of the Storm. DO IT

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this game so much

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so amazing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the new FCs. Now that you have a new guitar, once you finish GH:WoR are you going to try for the FSFC on Hard? I think you can give eddaket a run for his money on my overall leaderboard if you finish out the series. Might as well tack on BH to go for 725/725 on Hard. I look forward to your future progress, good luck whatever your goals may be.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Congrats on the new FCs. Now that you have a new guitar, once you finish GH:WoR are you going to try for the FSFC on Hard? I think you can give eddaket a run for his money on my overall leaderboard if you finish out the series. Might as well tack on BH to go for 725/725 on Hard. I look forward to your future progress, good luck whatever your goals may be.

Eventually I will yeah, I'll probably finish up GH5 whenever I get bored of WoR and same with BH, as for Wor on Hard I'll do it when there's paths out there.

And thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Wars main riff is too hard so I did this instead :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolololol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<eddaket> you should reFC TTFAF
<Kubuh> k. You suck btw.

^ That happened.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just saw this score on the front-page, good job Kubuh. cool to see a PS3 owner beating every other scores

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck is going on here lately? no new games so let's tear the shit out of what we have. amazing.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Kubuh's stuff - GH3H - TTFAF reFC Global 1st Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
In other news, dominated quest all on X (40 stars every song) BWoLP and Sudden Death were the hardest by far (The streak stars).

Is there a chart that shows the necessary note streaks? I've been interested in this ever since I got an 839 NS on Holy Wars, and only 39*. <_<
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, awesome job on the TTFAF H Redux. Not only is a TTFAF H FC a huge accomplishment, but so is beating Fug on it.

Also, hate to bring it up here (and I'm certainly not trying to toot my own horn here, I just saw the post) but after seeing this quote in your op:

Kubuh, in a past update wrote:
And if anyone can pass Psychobilly on X with note shuffle on I'll give them many cookies, that thing is absolutely retarded.

I have to say that I have passed PBFO on NS as did this guy on Youtube

Anyway, once again congrats on that TTFAF H 1st. That is one bitch of a hard chart.

Last edited by The-B.O.D. on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised you took eddaket up on his challenge. Personally, you couldn't pay me to play that chart again lol.

And bawwww, I liked that 1st. T_T

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
I'm surprised you took eddaket up on his challenge. Personally, you couldn't pay me to play that chart again lol.

And bawwww, I liked that 1st. T_T

Haha, that didn't really happen. He and I were talking about TTFAF earlier in the day and then both of us started playing it that night. I'd have reFCed too if I could FC Post Insanity (of course, 7319xx is the most I could get anyways)
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kubuh's stuff - GH3H - TTFAF reFC Global 1st Reply with quote

JosephL wrote:
Kubuh wrote:
In other news, dominated quest all on X (40 stars every song) BWoLP and Sudden Death were the hardest by far (The streak stars).

Is there a chart that shows the necessary note streaks? I've been interested in this ever since I got an 839 NS on Holy Wars, and only 39*. <_<

IIRC what you need for the first star is 8% of the FC streak, 2nd star 9%, 3rd star 10%, 4th star 11% and 5th star 12%.

The way they work is that they reset whenever you get the previous star or when you miss (obviously), so 9% from whenever you get the first star or from where you miss after getting the first star for the second star etc etc if that makes sense :P

The-B.O.D.: Yeah I know people have done it now :P Remember that that quote is from the day the game was out in EU so it wasn't even out in the US yet :P

You can still have cookies if you want though

Fug: I've been trying to reFC it on and off for the last 21 months (like a couple of runs whenever I feel like it) and I have had -1's in silly parts like SFA2 for once. It is pretty funny playing that song when you FC the full solo 95% of the time in practice.

And as eddaket said, he just likes to think he had something to do with it when he really didn't.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45

Jump to: