ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
orange22's Custom Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popemobile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta say, I love those Weezer songs, probably my favorite tracks that have been made into custom songs so far

keep up the great work bro

and this may be to much to ask, but could you get vids for the full songs of Buddy Holly through In the Garage. I would really appreciate that.
oldlostcory  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not wait to get home to test out the weezers. Easily one of my favorite cd's of all time. Thanks for the hardwork making them!

Tried them out last night, works amazingly. All the offsets worked for me to except say it ain't so was a little off. I'll have to just change the offset a little.
Ravensfan00313  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lemon Song looks really good man!

one question, in your video it cuts off tword the end of the song, does your song cut off there or was it just your video
orange22  
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CLN wrote:
I'm putting a 3405 ms offset on My Name Is Jonas but it doesn't seem to start off on the right note...the first yellow note is actually matching up with the 2nd note of the song

Weezer put out a remastered version of the album, so yours might be from that. And then different cd drives/programs/encoding might make slight changes, so all of that can have an effect. Just expreriment with a lower time, trial and error my good man.

CLN wrote:
By the way, how do you get these precise offset measurements?

I like to have the time in the beginning before the song starts, so I add an extra measure or two and just figure out mathematically what the extra time is based on the tempo. Study hard in school and you can be geeky too...sorry for the stupid humor.

popemobile wrote:
and this may be to much to ask, but could you get vids for the full songs of Buddy Holly through In the Garage

Sorry, no, I only have clips of those Weezer songs, not full videos to post. My digital camera only has limited memory

Ravensfan00313 wrote:
one question, in your video it cuts off tword the end of the song, does your song cut off there or was it just your video

It's just the video, once again due to the small memory of the camera...it goes for the whole song in the game.

Thanks for the compliments guys, all this stuff is thanks to those that make the programs to facilitate this stuff....the midi making is the easy part I've got a couple things I'm working on that should be cool.
snuks  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man.. I applaud you! This whole album is classic!
SOLOcan  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to say your lemon song is awesome, nice to see more zep in this place. Just love your charts, hope to see more.
snatchthepebble  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: songs Reply with quote

Hi,
The Lemon Song couldnt have been more perfect! There is a couple of songs I think you should try on for size.

"funny little feelin" - Rock n' Roll soldiers
"Lizzy" - The Melvins
"peace frogs" - the Doors

I've been hearing of requests for a melvins song so that would get sone people pumped up. The rock n roll soldiers arent the biggest band i know that but that is a really fun song that im sure alot of people would appreciate it! peace frogs is just awesome!
ImaCarrot  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of Buddy Holly

Video of The End

Great job on the customs, I've put all of yours onto a burn and they are all great. I can make vids of any of them if you want, just let me know.

Everyone should play these customs to see how it's done, seriously.

Can't wait to see what you do next Orange!
Wink  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: orange22's Custom Songs Reply with quote

orange22 wrote:

***NEW***
Song : "The End" by the Beatles, from the album Abbey Road
NoteChart: orange22
Midi: http://savefile.com/files/444476
Original track length: 2:21
Offset: 1500 ms (note: the version used was not from the Abbey Road cd, so this offset might not be absolutely correct; apologies if it isn't right)
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7yFIeHNQv8
Game Difficulty: Expert
actual difficulty: medium-hard

Straight from the Abbey Road cd, I used 1400 for the offset. It looks a lot cleaner than 1500. Great work. Hoping you'll do more Beatles!
trainspotted2  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the Weezer songs, however, as others have noted, Say It Ain't So starts to drift out of sync for me. It starts off as a small delay but increases to be about 2 or 3 notes off by the end of the song. I wonder if this has anything to do with the original album version versus the single version of the song? If I recall correctly, the original album version of the song was replaced by single version on later pressings of "The Blue Album".

Otherwise, thanks for the excellent work!
Trojan09  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Weezer songs Reply with quote

Does anybody know if these are downloadable anywhere?

One of my favorite albums...
guts311  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um why were these taken down?? where are they
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me like orange has a job at Neversoft and so has removed his custom work.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
bmcle2  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
gotta say, I love those Weezer songs, probably my favorite tracks that have been made into custom songs so far

keep up the great work bro

and this may be to much to ask, but could you get vids for the full songs of Buddy Holly through In the Garage. I would really appreciate that.

Looks like you just might be playing some of those songs in the next year or so. Scorehero is practically building the Neversoft GH team! Woo!
loweredd  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool is that? Good job you guys on making this a PAID job!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy