ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
C League is Cancelled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Just the additional button is what makes hard as hard as it is. I personally could play the songs at the faster speed, but that stupid orange key makes things much harder. Also if there was a C league Id sign up.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole idea of a Medium league was great in the initial seasons when the overall skill level of the whole community was lower. Now there isn't as many people first off that play Medium at all, second the majority would never even be near the low skill level required to be in C, and third most Medium players that would qualify wouldn't really want a league to play in because they have plenty in the game to still beat on thier own.

I support a movement to change C league into a "squeeze-league". I would definatly try to participate in a squeeze league.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could make it into an open league like B, where despite the skill of the member, they still get to play Medium. I know there are going to be guys who will kick ass in a medium league when they shouldnt be there, but look at the OB league, there are loads of guys there who are AAA-1 players, and nobody really minds that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: