ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S8 - GH3 - Expert - Week 4 songs are up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sscotth  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA-1 Go That Far - 218028 100% 835ns

good for 12th place

Next up: Rock You Like a Hurricane
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxTrEmExScotTxX
Shalafi13  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang.. i was 199 and change, cant remember exactly.. guess thats why im in aa-5
DpOblivion  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm afraid I might be out in AAA-5. I was able to FC it, but my opponent beat my score with a 99% run in January. Hopefully that was a fluke run that he couldn't repeat, but I'm prepared to take the hit. 402,896 was my score.

I'm just glad I FCed it, it came at like 9:15 tonight, these few days have been hell with this song. About a half hour into playing, I was certain I would get the FC. There was nothing too difficult holding me back, I was able to hit everything most of the time. But I kept screwing up over and over, plus I was very sick the whole time, it was very frustrating and disheartening. I had one run where I only missed in the slide riff, the one easy part in the song. I think I only missed there one time in all my playing, and that run I had to hit all the other notes, of course. Twice I lost an FC on the 10th to last note. I pretty much gave up, but I finally got it towards the end. I missed getting two three-note-chords in under SP that I should have, though. But whatever, I was just glad to get the FC, because I would have been really pissed to walk away from this week without it.

Rednanaki  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DpOblivion wrote:
Well, I'm afraid I might be out in AAA-5. I was able to FC it, but my opponent beat my score with a 99% run in January. Hopefully that was a fluke run that he couldn't repeat, but I'm prepared to take the hit. 402,896 was my score.

I'm just glad I FCed it, it came at like 9:15 tonight, these few days have been hell with this song. About a half hour into playing, I was certain I would get the FC. There was nothing too difficult holding me back, I was able to hit everything most of the time. But I kept screwing up over and over, plus I was very sick the whole time, it was very frustrating and disheartening. I had one run where I only missed in the slide riff, the one easy part in the song. I think I only missed there one time in all my playing, and that run I had to hit all the other notes, of course. Twice I lost an FC on the 10th to last note. I pretty much gave up, but I finally got it towards the end. I missed getting two three-note-chords in under SP that I should have, though. But whatever, I was just glad to get the FC, because I would have been really pissed to walk away from this week without it.

You got my score beat haha. Guess it's an upset for both of us (Rmech's scores are so much better than mine in general, no idea what happened during the league).

GH League Season 8, AAA-5 Runner-Up, Seeded #1
DpOblivion  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to Don't Hold Back anyway....

taint666  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DpOblivion wrote:
Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to Don't Hold Back anyway....

nevermind... im retarded
 02:20 LemonMeringue : i ate a key lime pie today
 02:20 LemonMeringue : i felt like a traitor
doubleornothin  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

400k?
I think i got lucky and my opponent didn't turn in a score
I got one really lucky run to get 384k(i think thats what it was) most of the time I got 320k or so.

And I'm pretty much done my DHB score.
Got stupid lucky again earlier today.
Good lucky to everyone though
Palpatine  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! Amazing job Bj0rn! I'm not disappointed at all for losing to that monster score. You completely destroyed me (even though it's just a few hundred points, that was annihilation)

Gotta totally root for you to win this next round now; you can dooo eeeet!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two of the four people in AAA-4 who had bye rounds to begin with lost? THIS IS BLASPHEMY. THIS IS MADNESS.

THIS. IS. SCOREHERO SEASON 8 LEAGUE!
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:
Two of the four people in AAA-4 who had bye rounds to begin with lost? THIS IS BLASPHEMY. THIS IS MADNESS.

lol all four of us who had byes for AA-2 are still in (it's just us)

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
hansdc  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:

I remember a guy saying : "theres a 120 point difference between the first and the second guy in AAA-4, this is already over."
well thats proven wrong.

I doubt if i get to the finals. Hardly got any time to play cause of school and those phazers r killing me. GL kirby on beating me . And I might see you in finals Moazilla.
TheVacuum7  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough*Phazer 2 FC*cough cough choke*
Maozilla  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hansdc wrote:
I remember a guy saying : "theres a 120 point difference between the first and the second guy in AAA-4, this is already over."
well thats proven wrong.

I doubt if i get to the finals. Hardly got any time to play cause of school and those phazers r killing me. GL kirby on beating me . And I might see you in finals Moazilla.

Haha yeah, to be honest, I thought I stood no chance against some people in the league. When I first saw kirby's, roast's, and crimzon's scores in our league I nearly crapped myself. They all had huge leads and those spreads increased even more in round 2. And then I think all 3 of them started slacking.

Anyway, hopefully I can get into the finals. I'm screwed if lament fc's the song... I absolutely suck at Don't Hold Back. Good luck beating kirby, hansdc, it'll be a huge accomplishment if you do.
hansdc  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maozilla wrote:
hansdc wrote:
well thats proven wrong.

Haha yeah, to be honest, I thought I stood no chance against some people in the league. When I first saw kirby's, roast's, and crimzon's scores in our league I nearly crapped myself. They all had huge leads and those spreads increased even more in round 2. And then I think all 3 of them started slacking.

Anyway, hopefully I can get into the finals. I'm screwed if lament fc's the song... I absolutely suck at Don't Hold Back. Good luck beating kirby, hansdc, it'll be a huge accomplishment if you do.

I'm pretty sure I'm out this week. I won alot of points by squeezing the last rounds, but no way I'm squeezing dont hold back, or even FC'ing it. I bet kirby will have at least a -2 or something. But I dont rlly care, gotta study anyway and making the half finals in AAA-4 as my first league, is already a huge achievement for me. My scores increased ALOT. I'm giving up on DHB and just waiting to see the results, all I need is some luck .
Maozilla  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hansdc wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'm out this week. I won alot of points by squeezing the last rounds, but no way I'm squeezing dont hold back, or even FC'ing it. I bet kirby will have at least a -2 or something. But I dont rlly care, gotta study anyway and making the half finals in AAA-4 as my first league, is already a huge achievement for me. My scores increased ALOT. I'm giving up on DHB and just waiting to see the results, all I need is some luck .

It's my first league too. :P

I just got a WTFNICE score on Don't Hold Back... very pleased. So I guess I'll be up against kirby if he doesn't hold back with his score (lolpun).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 96 of 97

Jump to: