ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S8 - GH3 - Hard (B/OB) - Week 4 songs are up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kane40  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As my opponent already updated his/her score, I say : good luck to the finals lilLeLuenv2.

It was fun playing in the league, and I had a huge improve on my scores. See you next season

Ps : final score on KoC : 306,013. No regrets, I 5* it

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one huge positive that I can take out of this is that I did take back first overall on KoC from Jedi... that of course pending on what witwix got...

And BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at One being the final song.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
JosephL  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
Well JosephL, feel like exchanging scores?

We already did.

Good luck in the finals! Meanwhile, I'll take my 325K and 3rd/4th (does it go by score as it regards 3rd/4th?) place finish in my first league and smile.

I don't know what was happening, but I was starting to break combo during the non-alt part of the choruses, and I was getting wrecked by the Ammending Chorus and the Galloping Triplets. *shrug* I still went up about 47K from my pre-league score.

Incidentally, Paul, I also downstrum the ending.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
glacier985  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great that I was to busy playing GH80's and forgot about the league song being do until 11:50, so I had 9 minutes to enter a score, which got me one play and a crappy one at that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sucks for Brock is that if he's playing witwix (which is bad enough to begin with), its on a song that witwix has already won a league playing <_<

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, witwix told me what he got. Kinda relieved he beat me in the end (coincidentally, this is the first time I've not made the final of a playoff I've participated in, out of 6 leagues). I would NOT have enjoyed grinding away at One, and now I can go and play more Dynasty Warriors 6 \m/

I'm not doing another season of GH3H. I'm thoroughly over grinding for scores on it. I may turn up for expert next season, but probably not.

Good luck to all our finallists ^_^
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
I'm not doing another season of GH3H. I'm thoroughly over grinding for scores on it. I may turn up for expert next season

Completely agree psx, I'm never playing a Hard league again. I'll be in expert if I still have GH3 by the next league, but I hate the game so much I might just sell it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iowapower wrote:
alexisonfyre, i think you've got me dead to rights here. KoC was better for me than, say, Raining Blood or One, but it's up on there on the list of songs i didn't stand much of a chance on.
Only got 329k...
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
psxfreak101 wrote:
I'm not doing another season of GH3H. I'm thoroughly over grinding for scores on it. I may turn up for expert next season

Completely agree psx, I'm never playing a Hard league again. I'll be in expert if I still have GH3 by the next league, but I hate the game so much I might just sell it.
I may be done with GH3H leagues too. I'm more and more into Rock Band, and really the only time I've touched GH3 in the past month is for leagues. I'm still determined to win one of these leagues, so there's a good shot I'm back in GH3H next season, especially with a lot of players going(witwix, Strykerx, psx, maybe more). However, I've heard a lot of things could be happening for leagues next season, so I quite honestly don't know exactly what I'm going to do just yet.

EDIT:Yep, no surprise, I lost by 600 points. Oh well, my LP's at its brink and I don't think it could go through a run of One without extra strumming 4 or 5 times. Plus I don't have to face witwix >_>

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
PaulAtreides  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JosephL wrote:
Good luck in the finals!

Thanks man, I'm gonna need it.

Congratulations lilLeLuenv2 on making it to the finals and good luck. I don't think you'll need it as you've been first and I've been second on every score in the playoffs... I'll try my best to make you work for it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it looks like I may have a legit shot next season with everyone leaving after this one. I will definitely be back in the GH3H league next year. I don't feel like going to expert. I would do decent but I like being in the top league in hard.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, alexisonfyre.

see everybody next season.
Alexisonfyre  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iowapower wrote:
congrats, alexisonfyre.

Woa, that was close. 329k to 323k. Congrats to everyone in BB-2.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
The one huge positive that I can take out of this is that I did take back first overall on KoC from Jedi... that of course pending on what witwix got...

Forgetting about someone else?

I'm glad I made it to the finals again and having to play a song that I at least have somewhat of a chance on (even if it is witwix ). Better get started I guess.

psxfreak101 wrote:
I'm not doing another season of GH3H. I'm thoroughly over grinding for scores on it. I may turn up for expert next season, but probably not.

Strykerx wrote:

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I may be done with GH3H leagues too. I'm more and more into Rock Band, and really the only time I've touched GH3 in the past month is for leagues.

I guess this is the perfect time to let everyone know that I'll be done with hard leagues for a while after this season and I'll be doing expert . I may try hard again eventually, but not for at least a few seasons. That doesn't mean that I won't still play hard, because I'll still be going for 69/70 FCs on GH3H, but I think it's time to take my skills to the next level and see what happens. Good luck to all the finalists!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexisonfyre wrote:
iowapower wrote:
congrats, alexisonfyre.

Woa, that was close. 329k to 323k. Congrats to everyone in BB-2.

Well, that was close. I would have had a chance on KoC, too . Maybe if I stopped my suckage on Down 'N Dir- *throws up*. Good job with the league win, alexisonfyre, and iowa, nice job of absoloutely thrashing me

Bone

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 73 of 74

Jump to: