ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S8 - GH3 - Hard (B/OB) - Week 4 songs are up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fuck.

Miss Murder: ...yeah, I'm not gonna do well in squeezefests.
Helicopter: arghhh. I won't even FC this. Can't explain why but I suck hard at this song.
WTTJ: gah, again? FC'd it last season so hopefully will this time too.
N4MH: no no no no no no no.

When I saw that list, I contemplated moving up to expert... then I checked my existing scores for their songs and realised that I've got one 5* and three 4* out of their songs so it'd be best to stay here and not make a complete tool of myself.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
PaulAtreides  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck everyone!

I hope there are multiple divisions because, otherwise, I will be joining the ranks of those getting f'ed in th a by the squeeze masters.

At least I like playing most of these songs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooo back to OB again for me. Must beat BrianBam on at least one song . Im super excited that NfmH is here cause i should be able to fc it, but this gives me the reason to. Every league I have been in since season 3, i have finnished 16th after the first week every time, so im guessing thats where ill be at

Cheers and good luck all
GreenManMachine  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great way to start off ><

I'm using my current scores as a refrence point as to how I can expect to do:

Miss Murder: eh squeeze, it will suck harder if I can't FC it.

Helicopter: Ugh... annoying song, pissy ass current score on it, going to half to step up huge here

Welcome To The Jungle: At least I really like this song... current score sucks, going to have to look up a path to help me out

Nothing Left For Me Here: Forget it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Konphormitee
PantsOfDoom  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to everyone in the tourneys, veterans and newbs alike.

I've got a feeling that I may be eating a near life-threatening amount of humble pie by the end of this week but I'll give it my best shot. Should be a laugh at least.

Guitar Hero II goals:
- Get 8,000,000 points overall on Easy [] (7,915,508 and counting)
Guitar Hero III goals:
- Get 8,000,000 points overall on Easy [x] 8,340,144, sitting proudly in 7th on PS2. BOO-YAH!
- Complete Hard Career Mode []
Season 8 League goals:
- 5* NotB.
Duha  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO am I doomed to be last cause i can't FC any hard songs yet? maybe if I try hard a few but I haven't Fced any yet. You guys make it sound like you can FC every song. Doesn't that mean you should be in the next higher league. If you Fc'ed hard songs that means you have 5 stared many of the expert songs if not FCed some.

If i am doomed to be last every week cause everyone can Fc everything that is no fun.
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:
SO am I doomed to be last cause i can't FC any hard songs yet? maybe if I try hard a few but I haven't Fced any yet. You guys make it sound like you can FC every song. Doesn't that mean you should be in the next higher league. If you Fc'ed hard songs that means you have 5 stared many of the expert songs if not FCed some.

If i am doomed to be last every week cause everyone can Fc everything that is no fun.

Are you in B or OB? B is meant for players that struggle with expert and can do some hard songs. OB is for anyone to join that wants to.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is my first league I got bumped to OB too, the first 3 songs I'm fine with. I hate Nothing for me here :X Now if only I could FC some of them
Beat GH3 expert [] 35-42
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:

If you want a completely honest answer: yes, if you're in OB-1 and you can't FC everything at will, you're not gonna do well. If that's the case, you wanna hope they do divisions, we'll know that later.

However, if you're in B, FCs are preferable but not quite so vital.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
DutchBoy  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Duha wrote:

If you want a completely honest answer: yes, if you're in OB-1 and you can't FC everything at will, you're not gonna do well. If that's the case, you wanna hope they do divisions, we'll know that later.

However, if you're in B, FCs are preferable but not quite so vital.

yippee! My excitement level at my first league just plummeted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this'll be interesting for me. I can FC a lot of Hard songs if I play them enough, but the question will be time. I'll have to see, hope, and pray that I don't get horrid songs.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't mean to sound negative. Speaking from personal experience, I pull off stuff in the league that I'd never be able to do in casual play (2nd overall on Black Magic Woman, hello). The competition is a good thing, particularly if you feel you're out of your depth like I always do, it makes you push yourself.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Last edited by thecaptainof on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
So anywho, this should be fun, especially with my lolxplorer (still need a new LP). Won't feature as prominently initially, but we'll see how we go kids.

As long as you have one by the time we meet in the playoffs to beat me again, right? But who knows? Maybe the fourth time's a charm .

My take on the songs...

Miss Murder: Hooray, squeezefest !!! (remembers witwix is in OB) oh, I mean, shit, squeezefest

Helicopter: finally figured out those retarded chord changes; going for optimal.

Welcome to the Jungle: going for optimal.

Nothing for Me Here: At least I finally have a reason to FC it, but one FC and I'll be done. I hate playing it, so I'll have to do it right the first time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:

Well you'll have me for company down there at least. I'll be lucky to get through Nothing For Me Here. I can pretty much guarantee I won't be fcing anything.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gahhhh. Do you know what's really no fun? When you're supposedly too good for the regular B league but you can't even FC the bloody intro on Nothing For Me Here (43 notes, for Christ's sake) when people are talking about the possibility of FCing the whole song. You can imagine how horrible the rest of the song is from there onwards, I swear I'll be lucky to break 100k.

That's a fucking joke right there. If ever there was evidence that divisions are needed... etc. As it stands, I won't even be submitting a score for that song, I can do without the humiliation.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 3 of 74

Jump to: