ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
About GH3 Results/Roster Splits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've merged the B and OB leagues into one, and the results have been recalculated, so you can have a look if you'd like to see how you did for the first week in the whole Hard pack:
http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/results.php?subdivision_id=2

You'll notice that it's named "B, BB, BBB" now, similar to the Expert division being named "A, AA, AAA". We've decided that with this level of Hard participation, we're going to drop the "B" and "OB" names and switch to the same system as Expert. The top Hard players will now be in a division named "BBB" instead of "OB". With 244 people remaining in Hard, we'll most likely have 5 divisions, so we're probably looking at BBB-1, BB-1, BB-2, B-1, B-2 after the split.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'r a gent, as always.

Quite pleased that I didn't lose any places... though I'm still only 31st which is a bit depressing, that'll put me somewhere around the bottom quarter of BBB if we're going like that.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Kane40  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

57th... Hmm, maybe BB-1. Still not bad, as I didn't play much on hard before the league

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
jesusgoestoraves  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... I did BETTER after the split? Geez, lol. I even gained 44 more points. YAY! No complaints there.

Probably looking at BBB-1, but I'm hoping for BB-1 because I don't like being in the bottom
[] 450K on TTFAF
[] 5-star TWIE, NFMH, and TTFAF
[X] 19 MILLION PTS!!! YAY!!
RB Goals:
[] Beat Panic Attack (damn solo...)
[X] Break Top 100 on a song (TTWH: 99th (G-XP))
[] Learn how to play drums, lol

Funny Facts
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About when can we expect the Expert division splits?

Or are you just waiting to insert that for week 2 scores?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
Araruko  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZEFFER13 wrote:
About when can we expect the Expert division splits?

Or are you just waiting to insert that for week 2 scores?

I think the scores from week2 should be more reflective of people "real" skills than the scores from week1...
Week 1 was 2 easy FCs... a tier1 song (with hard solo), and an easy tier7 song, with hard solo...

This week, you have an easy FC... but, depending on whammy/squeezes, the scores can vary... PotR will be FC by all AAA players for sure... and probably a good part of AA... HiC is about the intro... but personally, I miss notes outside of the intro as well... as for Impulse, I dont think it's an easy song at all...

Also, week2 might eliminate the "sandbagging" effect.
Part of it at least...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on how the splitting is going?

5/1/09 - Bought DragonForce pack
12/1/09 - All DragonForce Songs 5*'d
18/1/09 - BoS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GuitaringEgg Wii Friend Code: 133260988829
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitaringEgg wrote:

Several pages ago:

Barfo wrote:

When they are done, we'll post. Some of the smaller splits might make it off the assembly line late tonight or tomorrowor the next day, but i wouldnt expect to see GH3-X until the end of the week.

My guess is today, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until they post the week 2 results to do the splitting. Maybe that will be easier? (Just a guess -- I have no idea how what they're doing works.)

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
ViPeR6  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
GuitaringEgg wrote:

Several pages ago:

Barfo wrote:

When they are done, we'll post. Some of the smaller splits might make it off the assembly line late tonight or tomorrowor the next day, but i wouldnt expect to see GH3-X until the end of the week.

My guess is today, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until they post the week 2 results to do the splitting. Maybe that will be easier? (Just a guess -- I have no idea how what they're doing works.)

Exactly, SEVERAL PAGES, and days, AGO. He wants to know if they're almost done now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the answer is the same. They'll be done when they're done.

Look at it this way, the more you bug them about it, and the more they have to keep regurgitating the same information over and over, the less time they have to work on actually splitting it, so you have to wait longer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
GuitaringEgg wrote:

Barfo wrote:

words

words

words

I just wanted a general update, cause they haven't said anything in a while.

5/1/09 - Bought DragonForce pack
12/1/09 - All DragonForce Songs 5*'d
18/1/09 - BoS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GuitaringEgg Wii Friend Code: 133260988829
Tyrael17  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitaringEgg wrote:

I just wanted a general update, cause they haven't said anything in a while.

*Ahem*

ajanata wrote:
And the answer is the same. They'll be done when they're done.

Look at it this way, the more you bug them about it, and the more they have to keep regurgitating the same information over and over, the less time they have to work on actually splitting it, so you have to wait longer.
merrimac4life  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda a dumb question but i cant figure out where to find out wat songs r for this week and all that kinda stuff
Ed16  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merrimac4life wrote:
kinda a dumb question but i cant figure out where to find out wat songs r for this week and all that kinda stuff

If you are in the Expert leagues, go to the thread that says "Season 8 Expert: Week 2 songs are up!"

Same thing if you are in B, BB, BBB leagues, just go to the specific thread in this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViPeR6 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
GuitaringEgg wrote:

Several pages ago:

Barfo wrote:

Exactly, SEVERAL PAGES, and days, AGO. He wants to know if they're almost done now.

APologies if that seemed snarky, but a) most people on here don't seem to actually read anything that comes ahead of their post, and this seemed likely to be one of those, and b) like ajanta said, they'll get done when they get done. I doubt they'll forget to do it.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: