ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Just signed up for Gamestop tourney in Springfield, OH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Just signed up for Gamestop tourney in Springfield, OH Reply with quote

Hi guys

I've just spent the last 15 minutes calling around looking for Gamestops holding tourneys, and it looks like Springfield, OH is going to have to be the one for me. The gamestop branch in Indy who were going to run it had to cancel because some kiddies broke their GH booth, so I'm signed up for the Springfield one...

Anybody who wants to get together that day for lunchy-munchies, etc, etc, should PM me - I'm also trying to find out if they're also running coop tourneys, because it would be sweet to have a coop team with another member of scorehero
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Huwonk  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the Gamestop on N. Bechtle (sp)? If so I work like 20 minutes north from there. =P When is the tournament? Edit: Nm, it's Feb 3rd. I'll probably be going. Were the sign-ups online or call-in only?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...my best friend's 20th bday party =(...don't think I'll be able to make that one...she'd kill me if I didn't go
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huwonk wrote:
Is it the Gamestop on N. Bechtle (sp)? If so I work like 20 minutes north from there. =P When is the tournament? Edit: Nm, it's Feb 3rd. I'll probably be going. Were the sign-ups online or call-in only?

I dunno - I called in and they took down my name - and it IS the one on N Bechtle - (I just called the first one which came up in google search).

If they have a coop tourney, are you interested?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
ES942  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it in VT?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there will be one in VT - it seems that they're having them all over the country. You and your bro should get to the business of calling all your local Gamestops - I PITY the team that has to come up against you two coop

(unless it was Priest and I, in which case the pwnage would be great!! )
ES942  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in which case, i'd ditch him and do a single palyer tourney

EDIT - i did 'paly' again, some of you IRCers will know what i mean.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Perrysburg OHIO Reply with quote

There is also one on Feb 3. in Perrysburg, Ohio next to Levis Commens that's where I am signed up to destroy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: