ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
30 Feet of Rock tourney - Columbus, OH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PriestMLH  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe...did you shave ??
emptyset  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raptor wrote:

"She was better than me, I guess," said Scott Katip, a 24-year-old who lost a close battle to Rankin on Nirvana’s Heart Shaped Box.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You poor guy...I can imagine your reaction. In fact, I believe I've pretty much seen it before. Ho-lee shit, that's hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last tournament I was in the first round was on Medium. I was so ticked. A lot of good players got knocked off early because on the lower difficulties every note is uber-important. I can imagine how annoyed you would have been, Sakst. To be honest, that's completely lame that you had to play on hard on the easiest song. One person could win that tourney just playing hard on the same song they want where they know they can hit optimal every time. That's a ridiculous set up.

But congrats Wulfe!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the link, Raptor - I didn't get an opportunity to get the paper, so the online version will have to do

I was miffed at the finals - at least if Scott had made it, we could have had an all-expert finals. As it is, missing a "single note" in Hangar 18 on Hard isn't really that tricky if you know the song (and in fact, I think I broke combo about three times during the song)

I'm at work now, but I will post some better pictures of the guitar when I get back hoem this evening - it's quite cool, although I have yet to actually try playing it
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: