ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guide to Custom Songs on Guitar Hero III: Wii
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiithief wrote:
@carrot
Shouldn't it be 44000 Hz. Not to be picky. I am trying it right now with just a music video.

your right.

btw...my method 100% works!!!!!

might try making the height a bit bigger so its fullscreen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this guide may be wrong.

The 1 second guitar/rhythm files threw off my game. The song started, but it went with the guitar file, then with the rhythm, then started the full song.

It made it off sync by about 2 seconds, which is bad.
wiithief  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is awesome. I have that movie in the bink compressor right now. That thing takes a few min.
BTW what speed are you burning at. You seem to get to test quite often. I am burning at 4x
wiithief  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGiles wrote:
I think this guide may be wrong.

The 1 second guitar/rhythm files threw off my game. The song started, but it went with the guitar file, then with the rhythm, then started the full song.

It made it off sync by about 2 seconds, which is bad.

So you think it is loading those 2 files first then loading the "song" file? If we leave them blank the FSB program wont reconize it unless you use the program the Unsteadycarrot used in the beginning. I dont seem to have that problem. Strange
elmerohueso  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a .mid to .chart converter to convert .mid note charts from Frets on Fire?
Megaman703  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job first of all, i'm sure we all really appreciate all your hard work.

I don't know if i'm treading in dangerous water, but if I have a GHIII disc, how do I go about dumping it to my computer?
Kor  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got mine working, is there a way to edit the song list yet and the title that shows when you launch the song, like "Slow Ride as made famous by Foghat"?
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmerohueso wrote:
Is there a .mid to .chart converter to convert .mid note charts from Frets on Fire?

use either feedback or leffs chart2mid2chart tool.

thats wierd mr giles....maybe its as withief said, and you should create the files as i did, with goldwave.

iv only tried one song so far and thats broken by bruce dickinson (originaly a frets on fire mid done by puppetz)

im using the empty guiter/rhythm method and my song is perfectly in sync in hard and expert mode (only difficultys this chart has)

it shouldnt play guitar then rhythm then song, it should always play all 3 together

i just burn at 4X.......maybe im just a quickerclicker.......which is why i often muddle files up sometimes xD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redid it, assuming I messed something up.

Now it works just as you guys say, they all run at once, and it's loud at the beginning because of the 3 running in unison, but it still seems to stutter at the end of the 2 files, still throwing it off.

Anyways, can you edit these charts that you download? I can't figure out how to add star power...do I need to use a certain program other than FeedBack?
Audioboxer  

Kor wrote:
So I got mine working, is there a way to edit the song list yet and the title that shows when you launch the song, like "Slow Ride as made famous by Foghat"?

You can on the PS2 so I think someone will find out how to do it with the Wii soon.
Kor  

I did Everything Changes by Staind, I just happened to see it on the recently added charts and it had all difficulties and I had the mp3. I used audacity, followed the guide, worked great.
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im doing a full song replacement now, all 70+ songs, putting GH2 into GH3

ill video it once im done (so you can see the video etc...gona try make it full screen)

then ill do the other GH games ready as im almost 100% certain GZ will have a songeditor for us by tomorow.

i know its pushing the boundaries, but im sure the .img files wouldnt be too hard to edit either. hopefully GZ will be even more of a god and take a look at those.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't that take like, an entire DAY to edit all of those?

Or do you have some quick way I am not aware of?
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i already have the mids and oggs on my pc as even though i cant play GH3 on my pc yet, i have all my setlists ready ;) so i already have the mids and oggs here for gh1,2 and 80's i also have leffs metallica hero and all customhero songs plus all customhero songs pending approval, so really i have a pretty perfect collection, not one song is out of sync and about 99% of them have all difficulties.

iv just extracted the whole music folder and the whole songs folder, in the songs folder im going to delete every file that isnt a .pak.ngc

so there will only be 70 notecharts to replace, that shouldnt take long at all, 2hrs max?

then the rest is just encoding the audio which WILL take a while because they will each have to be named properly and ill have to convert all 3 music tracks each time. but hey.......doing it now saves doing it later.

when i get my hands on the stereo version, everything else will be done and all ill have to do is change the audio.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replaced the Tom Morello Video in the options menu with a Panic! @ the Disco video. It worked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: