Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Worst Guitar Hero players
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Worst Guitar Hero players Reply with quote

This competition is all about getting the lowest score you can get on a song. All of this competition will be on Easy, but if it gets to the point where scores cannot get any lower, we'll make it on Medium.

Please don't use the Always Green Rock Meter cheat. It completely takes the fun out of it. It is possible to get a ridiculously low score on a song, such as this one below.

This was done without the use of the Always Green cheat mind you.

Any takers?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had already made a topic almost identical to this and didn't get much of a response.
Here is my topic:
http://scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=446

Here was my lowest for that song, I only did a few because it wasn't quite as popular as I would have hoped. But yeah, I suppose it wouldn't really work out that well as long as that cheat exists.

This was my best/worst score. I tried alot of times to get it that low.

I have no idea how you managed to get 37% without using that cheat.

Check out my other topic and click my alternate account's name to see the rest I have posted if you want to compete with those.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, first off you can just put in the cheat where you have a constant green rock meter and then you can end up with a score of 0 for everything, so there really is no competition
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think that is the main reason why I stopped doing them because I realised people could easily just cheat and it would look exactly the same.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make them prove it then.

Make them record the screen during the entire song to prove that the Rock Meter is in fact going down.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Make them prove it then.

Make them record the screen during the entire song to prove that the Rock Meter is in fact going down.

How about just take a picture after the last note. It'll show the rock meter below green, and your final score.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could work too. I never thought of that.

Pausing in between the last note and the "You Rock!!!" screen is a fantastic idea. You can still see the low Rock Meter and the score, to verify that you actually played the song all the way through.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have to pause near the very end of the song so you can see the end of the barlines. Otherwise, it doesn't prove that the score shown is the final score (as it might be in the middle of the song).

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that idea just came to me.

Ok, so the revised rules for this are that you can't use the cheat and you must take a picture of the screen at the end bars to prove that you didn't use it.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much work for me. -_- All I know is that more scores I had put up on my alternate account are legit but probably easily beatable because I avoided the Star Power.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I should run through the game again and try and see if I'm able to rock as hard as I did that one night.

I think the highest score I got was 11,000 on BatM. I don't exactly remember the specific score, but it kicked ass.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best I've done is 6153 with a 7 note streak. I also got 6200 with a 4 note streak. I finished both with a 53% ratio.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelar wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Make them prove it then.

How about just take a picture after the last note. It'll show the rock meter below green, and your final score.

Yea, great idea. I really need to get a digital camera. =/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: plasticguitar ICQ Number
SkepticalMario  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd point out... if you take a picture at the end of the song, there's no proof as to which song it was.

Bark at the Zoo
GibsonGuy100  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make em take proof of both this will sort out the problem so they can't toy around with fake scores so it'll have to be screens from the same song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: