ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Free GH3 DLC for St. Patrick's Day! (Dropkick Murphys pack)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, I really think we should get Neversoft to put the tracks back on. The DKM pack is awesome, and Dream On is good for people who either don't want Aerosmith (like me) and OCD people that hate having empty DLC spaces (again, like me...). It's just stupid that they were limited time only.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Arkenspork  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dream On I can somewhat understand. It was a limited time DLC to increase hype about GH:A (Yeah right :P). DKM I haven't a clue about. It doesn't make sense why they would completely take down, in my oppinion, the best free pack on the GH3 marketplace. Ah well

Ark
bluearmageddon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One year ago. That's pretty huge.
My friend has the songs. He bought the pack when it came out. Johnny, I hardly knew ya is the best in the pack, no doubt.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluearmageddon wrote:
One year ago. That's pretty huge.
My friend has the songs. He bought the pack when it came out. Johnny, I hardly knew ya is the best in the pack, no doubt.

he couldnt bought it. it was free

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know any clever tricks on how to get this pack for the XBOX 360? I have a way to get it for the PS3, but unfortunately I don't own a PS3. Any help would be appreciated because I really want these songs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
Does anyone know any clever tricks on how to get this pack for the XBOX 360? I have a way to get it for the PS3, but unfortunately I don't own a PS3. Any help would be appreciated because I really want these songs.

I don't think you can; it's not available for download anymore. I would definitely like to hear your way to get it for PS3 if it is legal.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:
dave0113 wrote:

I don't think you can; it's not available for download anymore. I would definitely like to hear your way to get it for PS3 if it is legal.

Basically my friend has it on PS3 and he can re-download it on a different PS3 by signing in on that PS3. XBOX 360 is different because DLC on the XBOX 360 is licensed for use with only a specific gamertag, so even if I were able to get a copy on my XBOX 360, I would not be able to use it because I don't own the gamertag that originally downloaded it. It is possible to transfer the license from one gamertag to another, but only for all of the DLC associated with that gamertag. So even though I have a friend who has an XBOX 360 and the DKM pack, the only way he would be able to give it to me is by giving me all of his DLC, which I don't believe he is willing to do.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:

you should have check one pack back into this thread. reading is the key.

ImaCarrot wrote:
Now that you can download off of xbox.com to your 360, it is possible to get these tracks that were removed. You can't find them if you search through all GH3 downloads, but you can get the direct link through your purchase history if you downloaded it before. Which means that we can share those links.

Dropkick Murphys Track pack download

Dream On download

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK.

every time this subject comes up someone links those it's very annoying.

XBL Marketplace wrote:
The item you are buying is subject to usage restrictions. You can use this item on the first Xbox 360 console that you download it with. Access to this item will also be granted to all users on this first console. If you transfer the item using a memory unit or other storage device, you will also be able to use it on other Xbox 360 consoles, but you'll need to sign in to Xbox LIVE with your Xbox LIVE account on that console before accessing the item.

that is the ONLY way. so basically there is no way, which is why i've given up on trying to have these songs.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I just used those links, downloaded them and now I'm happy again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Actually, I just used those links, downloaded them and now I'm happy again.

did you previously owned them ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you should have check one pack back into this thread. reading is the key.

Thank you for trying, but if you had read (and followed your own advice) only one post below that you would see that this option does no longer work. Although to make sure I did try it anyway and received this message: "Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

WhYYZ, I'm very curious as to what exactly you did when you clicked on the link that lead to the songs being added to your download queue. I tried both signing in first then clicking on the link, as well as clicking on the link then signing in when prompted to so after clicking on the "Download to XBOX 360" button. I also tried copying the link from the send a link option, but all of these methods resulted in the error message described above. Is it possible that you had already downloaded the packs previously when they were available and then deleted them?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the links, in the past I have downloaded one but not the other. So perhaps this will help answer this once and for all.

Both links work, and take you to the download pages.

If you've already "bought" the item (added it to your downloaded/licensed items) it will show "Already Purchased" you can add it to your queue again and re-download it.

If it doesn't show that, you'll get the not available message during the last step and you can't get it.
Sabmabab  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried downloading the Dropkick Murphys track pack, but I got a message that says I cannot download anything on the Xbox 360 site as I am not 18 years old. x_x

I turn 18 next month though, so I'm saving the link and trying again after my 18th birthday. =D
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't bother. From what I heard, the loophole worked for a precious few hours after the online Marketplace went up. They fixed it afterward, so you had to have already downloaded the song on XBL to get it. I tried with Dream On because I missed out on it last year. No luck. But like I said, I did hear that it worked for a while.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: