Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Conlan22's acc. GH80's Hard FGFC!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey conlan, are you busy going through expert and getting scores in for guitar, by any chance? Or is this just a bombardment of GH:SH?

Whatever it is, have fun. Some charts are damn tricky on expert!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually really quite random lol. I do want to have scores for every expert song so while I was play GH1H I would play expert when I didnt feel like doing paths lol and then I put in smash hits to see how I was on TTFAF hard and while i was there i figured that could be my next game for expert since I finished GH1. It's mostly just sightreads for now but who knows maybe ill go back at some point. I noticed you have some pretty good scores in that game. There are some fun songs in there though, even if i dont like that game much appearance wise. I've just never likes how the notes look in that game compared to the fret board and stuff.. I tend to compare myself with your scores and I think youre beating like all of mine on there lol. I think the only expert game I'm ahead of you on is GH3 so you should try to catch me on there while I try to catch you on GH1H lol.

EDIT: I just saw you dont have a TTFAF score on GH3. What part of the song is keeping you from passing?
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should try to FC Caveman Rejoice H on video. And then after you do that make a video of it on X, because the two charts are pretty much identical haha.

I was going to suggest optimal on ILRAR H but you already have that, unless you want to go for that again.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really like cheat on the church and since your comment said that the FC is hapenen, my vote is for that

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
It's actually really quite random lol. I do want to have scores for every expert song so while I was play GH1H I would play expert when I didnt feel like doing paths lol and then I put in smash hits to see how I was on TTFAF hard and while i was there i figured that could be my next game for expert since I finished GH1. It's mostly just sightreads for now but who knows maybe ill go back at some point. I noticed you have some pretty good scores in that game. There are some fun songs in there though, even if i dont like that game much appearance wise. I've just never likes how the notes look in that game compared to the fret board and stuff.. I tend to compare myself with your scores and I think youre beating like all of mine on there lol. I think the only expert game I'm ahead of you on is GH3 so you should try to catch me on there while I try to catch you on GH1H lol.

EDIT: I just saw you dont have a TTFAF score on GH3. What part of the song is keeping you from passing?

I should play some GH3, yeah, but I'm on GH:A at the moment.

What's keeping me from passing TTFAF expert on GH3? The intro, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA: Yeah I'm never ever playing ILRAR ever again cuz I played it enough trying not to drop holds until I finally got optimal lol. I'll do caveman rejoices though cuz I shoulda FC'd that already and now I'll have a reason to go back and do it.

newuser: I like that song too so I'll get that on vid as well!

Chrisssss: I'm sure a million people on here have told you this but if you go into practice mode and practice tapping it really isn't too hard. I mean it's not easy but its doable. I use my left hand for G, R, Y and my right hand index for blue and middle for orange so that I have one finger for every button and then I start it with an elbow strum and if I break combo I just keep my hands doing the pattern and elbow strum again to get it started back up. Easier said then done I suppose but hopefully you'll get it someday because that would add a big chunk of points to your total.
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Chrisssss: I'm sure a million people on here have told you this but if you go into practice mode and practice tapping it really isn't too hard. I mean it's not easy but its doable. I use my left hand for G, R, Y and my right hand index for blue and middle for orange so that I have one finger for every button and then I start it with an elbow strum and if I break combo I just keep my hands doing the pattern and elbow strum again to get it started back up. Easier said then done I suppose but hopefully you'll get it someday because that would add a big chunk of points to your total.

Lol, elbow strum. I can't be doing that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry everyone but my internet is just waaay to sucky to upload vids right now so hopefully ill get htose two up at some point in the future.
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
sorry everyone but my internet is just waaay to sucky to upload vids right now so hopefully ill get htose two up at some point in the future.

Now worries man, can't wait to see the videos though.
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back playing GH2 and please if I ever try to run a rivalry again someone please tell me no lol. I seem to not be good at doing that.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Back playing GH2 and please if I ever try to run a rivalry again someone please tell me no lol. I seem to not be good at doing that.

it always turns out ok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

it NEVER turns out ok

Have you made your way through the whole hard series yet?
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

it NEVER turns out ok

meh i gave up after gh6. i did a few songs in metallica but didnt follow up on anything. i still have gh5 and gh:m to do so there are too many songs and theyre not that great. i also wanted to go back to old school but i never did. too many songs and such little time

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

it NEVER turns out ok

meh i gave up after gh6. i did a few songs in metallica but didnt follow up on anything. i still have gh5 and gh:m to do so there are too many songs and theyre not that great. i also wanted to go back to old school but i never did. too many songs and such little time

I enjoyed it and thanks to newuser for finishing it. It was nice to have a reason to go back through those songs again to improve my scores and maybe some new FC's.

Sooo whens the next one? LOL! I've spent the last month or so going through GH2 (Xbox) but I haven't made a dent on the PS2 console. (Its hard switching from the flat screen HD to the tube TV! Not sure if it's my timing or the guitar is faulty! )

Glad to see you back playing again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah switching between TV's is the worst I'm glad new user took over so that you guys could make it through the rest of the game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: