ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scorehero YUI Menus (Stealth Update, Added GHWT PC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixen  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on this yet? TB:RB and GH5 are not supported yet.

Anyone have any Javascript experience?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sorry, I've been hit by a big pile of busy so haven't had a chance to even look at it - by all means if anyone actually knows what they're doing, I won't be offended if you grab it.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
CraZy  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just downloaded the new version and it seems that TBRB and GH5 have been added! thanks!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems rkcr updated it i would think. Its sounds like thecaptainof was too busy to try yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
CraZy  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one suggestion:
when doing manage bands and trying to see solo vocals, it doesnt have an option for Solo/Harmony. what i did was Edited the script in Notepad++ and on line 627, change

" { text: strMap.sVocals, val: 4, oChild: diffs } ] }; "
to
" { text: strMap.sVocals, val: 4, oChild: tbrbVoxType } ] }; "

that will correct it. other than that, GREAT!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
one suggestion:
when doing manage bands and trying to see solo vocals, it doesnt have an option for Solo/Harmony. what i did was Edited the script in Notepad++ and on line 627, change

" { text: strMap.sVocals, val: 4, oChild: diffs } ] }; "
to
" { text: strMap.sVocals, val: 4, oChild: tbrbVoxType } ] }; "

that will correct it. other than that, GREAT!

Thanks for that!

Is there any updates coming soon, hopefully (to add in GH Van Halen, Band Hero, DJ Hero, and Lego Rock Band)? If there isn't, does anyone know how to manually edit the script to add them in?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
NoahTheDuke  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump* Anyone still working on this? Anyone care to describe how it works, so one of us can update it? I've tried, but it just breaks. :-(

Noah
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: NoahTheDuke
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Yawn...stretch*

So I just woke up from hibernation, and realized that this script is badly outdated. On the GH side it's missing Van Halen, Band Hero and DJ Hero. On the RB side it's missing Lego, Mobile, and Green Day. It would be super-awesome if some one could update these scripts.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've updated the script to include support for all GH games up to GH:WoR and all RB games up to GD:RB. I also added Music Discussion to the forums list.

One thing to note, though, is that Band Hero DS doesn't work at this time because of a quirk in JC's URL for it. I still have Band Hero DS listed and everything, so it should function if JC changes the URL.

Grab it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/87308

EDIT: If you already downloaded the script, please redownload it. GH:VH was borked, as I coded it as if it were set up like GH5. I fixed it to be set up like GH:M.

Also, I added something else new to the script. Since I'm a Wii player, I felt obligated to fix the menus so that Wii doesn't have RB drums as an option for pre-GH5 games. The old menus had Wii set up like every other console, as if RB drums existed, so the URLs were often dead ends. I remedied this.

Oh, and I made a tiny little formatting change: I hyphenated "Co-op" so it's consistent with the SH spelling. Before, it was "Coop."

Finally, I just cleaned up some redundant code that I accidentally introduced when adding in the new games.

If no one else minds, I'll be the new maintainer for this. I have a ton of free time and a respectable knowledge of Java so I could easily update it whenever need be.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that much needed update, y-k-k. It would have been a shame to have something so useful become redundant.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up to people. This script is janky when used in chrome.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Band Hero DS is fixed, and I added what JC has done with RB3 and the Keys subforum of TSG over on the RB side. Once JC adds band tracking, I'll go ahead and put that in; I'll also get DJH2 done when scoretracking for that is up.

Same download link, but here it is anyway: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/87308

Also, I've never used Chrome, but I notice rkcr has some lines dedicated to adding compatibility in Opera and Safari in the program. I downloaded Chrome, but I have no idea how to use User Scripts with it. If I figure that out I'll try and see what the problem is.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update: added DJH2, added the Forums section for DJH which I totally forgot existed, and moved the SP Forums to the new location JC put them at (i.e. the bottom). Download here

yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update for RB3 band support

louster200  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to say, thank you for continually updating the menus. They are a huge help to getting around SH and I appreciate it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: