ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
For Matt
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ES942  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: For Matt Reply with quote

Hey matt, you live in vermont right? well at the pizza putt in burlington i decided to give it a shot tonight (for the first time), and i beat a song on light, and on the high scores list, i saw all 10 of the high scores labeled MATT. You're good at this game, so maybe it was you. Just wondering

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. The place used to have a second machine, and all my high scores were on the other machine that got moved to Maine. I think the machine is coming back this summer though. I know the other Matt that plays there, though. He couldn't beat my scores on the other machine :p
My scores are under the name "D.Q."
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: For Matt Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
at the pizza putt in burlington i decided to give it a shot tonight (for the first time), and i beat a song on light

Well, at least I can have the satisfaction that I can beat you in DDR, if not completely in GH. I'm far from the best in DDR, but I can pass all but 4 songs on Heavy.
Matt  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep working and you could get better then me :p
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
keep working and you could get better then me :p

Is that directed to me, or ES?

If it is directed to me, then no. The only reason I can't beat Maxx, Legend, and Paranoia Survivor (Max) is because of stamina issues. If I could breathe better, then I could probably do it. I haven't improved in stamina in years, and I doubt will happen now, especially since I play very little DDR now. I know I can at least read it, because I can AA all of those songs with fingers and a keyboard or PS2 controller.
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's for ES, since he's the god at GH and just learning DDR. as far as DDR, my skills is as follow:

Passed every song with at least an A on every song except PSMO (that last run kills me).

Passed all but 4 songs on Double (Max 300, MaxX unlimited, LoM, and PSMO)

ITG related:

passed all the tens except for Soapy bubble, that song has wierd backward runs and it's odd.

Passed my first ITG double 10 about a week ago (Pandemonium hard).

Working on all the 11s (have 5 right now Charlene, Xuxa, Robotix, the Beginning, and Clockwork Genesis)

working on 12s as well (almost beat Go 60 Go, Hardcore of the North, and Determinator)

If only i were this good at GH
ES942  

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not ever gonna get into DDR i dont think, just because theres too many of them, and i dont have an xbox. i think ill stick with GH

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
im not ever gonna get into DDR i dont think, just because theres too many of them, and i dont have an xbox. i think ill stick with GH

They have DDR and ITG on PS2 (max, max2, extreme, and extreme 2 for DDR and ITG1 for itg), but hey, it's your call. i found that DDR was my gateway drug into music games. i'm now adept at drummania, GF, GH, IIDX, DDR, ITG, and a little bit of Popn too
Metalmuppet  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fly1ng V wrote:

"i think it's for ES, since he's the god at GH and just learning DDR. as far as DDR, my skills is as follow:

Passed every song with at least an A on every song except PSMO (that last run kills me).

ITG related:

passed all the tens except for Soapy bubble, that song has wierd backward runs and it's odd.

Working on all the 11s (have 5 right now Charlene, Xuxa, Robotix, the Beginning, and Clockwork Genesis)

working on 12s as well (almost beat Go 60 Go, Hardcore of the North, and Determinator)

"

On DDR, I've passed Paranoia Survivor Max Heavy, as well as all the other 10-footers on heavy. On ITG, I've beaten 11-footers like Infection , Charlene, The Beginning, Utopia, and Xuxa. I've beaten 10-footers like Queen of Light, Do U Love Me, My Favourite Game, Liquid Moon, Walking on Fire, Kagami, Oasis, Remember December, Anubis, Hand of Time, Bend your Mind, Tribal Style, Disconnected -Hyper-, Mythology, Hybrid, Bouff, and Tension. I'm still trying to pass Delirium, Hardcore of the North, Tell, Euphoria, VerTex, and Pandemonium.

Last edited by Metalmuppet on Thu May 24, 2007 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalmuppet wrote:
Fly1ng V wrote:

"i think it's for ES, since he's the god at GH and just learning DDR. as far as DDR, my skills is as follow:

ITG related:

"

On DDR, I've passed Paranoia Survivor Max Heavy, as well as all the other 10-footers on heavy. On ITG, I've beaten 11-footers like Infection , Charlene, The Beginning, Utopia, and Xuxa. I've beaten 10-footers like Queen of Light, Do U Love Me, My Favourite Game, Liquid Moon, Walking on Fire, Kagami, Oasis, Remember December, Anubis, Hand of Time, Bend your Mind, Tribal Style, Disconnected -Hyper-, Mythology, Hybrid, Bouff, and Tension. I'm still trying to pass Delirium, Hardcore of the North, Tell, Euphoria, VerTex, and Pandemonium. And by the way, Fly1ng V. How did you find(or)unlock the songs Robotix, Clockwork Genesis, Soapy Bubble, Go 60 Go, and Determinator?

:O

You make me look like a n00b... I can only pass Sakura and Bag with 3x multiplier on heavy for the line of 10 footers. I'm trying to go after Max 300, but some of those parts are just too fast for my long legs, as I can pass them all with relative ease on the keyboard/ps2 controller, so its not a matter of if I can track it or not, its just the fact, I can't move my feet THAT fast.
Matt  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make me feel like I spent way too much time practicing DDR.
Metalmuppet  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right Matt, and that means you're making your feet stronger so that you can make it through 16th-note streams like on Delirium, Utopia, Charlene, My Favourite Game, Tribal Style, Destiny, My Summer Love, Summer(Speedy mix), Mythology, The Beginning, Drop Out(from Nonstop Megamix), Soapy Bubble, and Disconnected -Hyper-, jump streams like on Solina, Be Lovin', Tension, and Hardcore of the North, and fast 8th-note runs on Pandemodium, PSMO, VerTex, Max.[period], Legend of Max, Max 300, Paranoia Survivor, Maxx unlimited, Sakura, Drop Out, Across the nightmare, Max 300(Super-Max-me mix), Exotic Ethnic, Healing Vision(Angelic mix), Afronova, Orion '78(Civilization mix), Can't stop fallin' in Love(Speed mix), Rythm & Police, Maximizer, A, and even Fascination Maxx. Keep praticing Matt, your feet will be fast someday.
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can beat Maxx, Legend, and Paranoia Survivor Max. Having stamina is definitely essential. Ever since I started running long distances, I noticed a drastic improvement at DDR.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalmuppet wrote:
That's right Matt, and that means you're making your feet stronger so that you can make it through 16th-note streams like on Delirium, Utopia, Charlene, My Favourite Game, Tribal Style, Destiny, My Summer Love, Summer(Speedy mix), Mythology, The Beginning, Drop Out(from Nonstop Megamix), Soapy Bubble, and Disconnected -Hyper-, jump streams like on Solina, Be Lovin', Tension, and Hardcore of the North, and fast 8th-note runs on Pandemodium, PSMO, VerTex, Max.[period], Legend of Max, Max 300, Paranoia Survivor, Maxx unlimited, Sakura, Drop Out, Across the nightmare, Max 300(Super-Max-me mix), Exotic Ethnic, Healing Vision(Angelic mix), Afronova, Orion '78(Civilization mix), Can't stop fallin' in Love(Speed mix), Rythm & Police, Maximizer, A, and even Fascination Maxx. Keep praticing Matt, your feet will be fast someday.

But I've already AA'd or AAA'd all the songs on Extreme heavy/challenge.
Anthrice  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys make me a sad panda.

I can only pass a select few standard songs on EX2. Other than that it is light play for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: