ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
100,000 Users!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echelar  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: 100,000 Users! Reply with quote

Congratulations, theredwish, you are the 100,000th user!

This is an unbelievable milestone for ScoreHero. I know I speak for everyone when I say thanks to JCirri for all of his hard work and long hours put in to continually improve the site.

Long Live ScoreHero!

Edit: Have a nice pretty graph of our growth since inception:

Last edited by Echelar on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is amazing. I've loved this place from the start, and it's only been good times since then. This was my first real forum that I ever joined, and I couldn't imagine a better community. The atmosphere has always been laid-back, and the massive amount of things to do here has always astounded me, but it's the people here that make me feel at home. There have been so many good memories and so many good people that I've met through this site (on the internet AND in real life), and I hope it will only continue to be that way. I would like to extend my heart-felt thanks to JCirri for his never-ending hard work and commitment to ScoreHero. We owe it all to you man. Also, a massive thanks to Matt, and the moderators before me, for the massive amount of work they have put into ScoreHero. Without these guys to keep the forums clean and relevant, it just wouldn't be the same. Lastly, thanks to the people who have been here throughout the months, making it an enjoyable place to be. You know who you are, and you should congratulate yourself for being a part of such an awesome site. Seriously. Here's to the good fortune of ScoreHero, and to countless more awesome moments!

Last edited by Armageddon on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
elx  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's been amazing to watch the growth of this site since it first opened back in about a year and a half ago. This is honestly the first forum that I have been truly active in, rather than just lurking. It took me a while to get involved in the forums, not making my first post until 6 months after I joined, then getting involved in leagues (which were very small at the time), and eventually becoming a mod in June. I never thought when I joined this small little site, that didn't even had 200 members at the time that we would ever have 10,000 members, let alone 100,000. I've had some awesome opportunities because of the site, met some awesome people, had 2 amazing trips this year out to LA and Boston to preview Rock Band and GH3. I'm definitely looking forward to what is still to come for the site in the future.
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*takes glasses off* My.... my god. This is amazing that we have been able to stay such a strong community while exploding at the seams. Thank you JC, and the rest of the staff along with myself for heading up this community. But most of all, thank you to everyone that is a part of the community. Here's to another 100k!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
TheRidGE  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined just after the 1 year anniversary, just after reaching 10k, and never expected to see this site get so big so quickly. CONGRATS SCOREHERO!

Last edited by TheRidGE on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: the oRidGEinal Wii Friend Code: 4504280527441862
joerod  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOO!!!!!! Congrats Scorehero!!!

woooo scorehero 100,000 users, grats!
jmuphysicsguy  

WOOOOOOOOOO 100k BITCHES........*pops the champagne cork and sings the new years song whos name i cant remember*

edit: on a serious note, great job by all those who make this site function as well as it does, and heres to hoping for more great times on our way to 200k....lets make it happen......SH you are amazing

physicsdm in #SH IRC

Last edited by jmuphysicsguy on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
eyewin8  

Hard to believe that I was around the 3000th user to join after 6 months. Still hard to believe that we have a hundred thousand! Great job on this site JC!

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.

Last edited by eyewin8 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyuBlitz  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Scorehero!

Join GatheringofGamers.com TODAY!
Graf  

Chea!!!!

i thought it was gonna be me! damn it, i tried so hard!
EvilByte  

<3 JC + SH! \m/ How much bigger are we going to get?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PoundForPound  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noice. I've haven't been here awhile, but it's nice to see this community growing so fast. In addition to the large community it's nice to see friendly and accepting users. I though 50k was good, but wow just wow. Congrats to the all the the mods and admins, (you guys also do a nice job keeping this place tidy) you guys should take so much pride in the fact that you're staff here, and I bet you do.

Cheers to all.

Long Live Scorehero!
backinblack167  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love you guys
Season 5 - AAA1 out in first round
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: