Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
adohu- me not fcing gh2 custom fast part blah blah
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adohu  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: adohu- me not fcing gh2 custom fast part blah blah Reply with quote

9/13/2016 - cirque de bullshit. i might actually try and go for a full song fc soon of a gh2 in gh1 song. we will see if its worth the effort. i barely play so i dont bother grinding shit anymore

8/2/2016 - i play this symphony x custom on gh1 and get a decent run out of it. gh1 is fun

6/5/2016 - wheels in motion fast stuff fc. i guess i got better after not playing for like 5 years? ill take it.

6/1/2016 - was up. fast shit. terrible quality. nostalgia all around, had to put somethin up

6/9 - Yep, my channel is gone. New one here. Now all the links in this OP are gone :[. Gonna try to re-upload what videos I still have. I also got 9th place on ILRaR earlier, I'm absolutely fucking terrible at squeezing I learned. Can't memorize like any path either. I think I may just stick to hitting notes xD

6/8 - Bark at the Moon 1st Place! My only real 1st place, not counting Tripolette. Planning on going for other decent scores on the rest of GH1 but I'm pretty bad at this squeezing shit.

5/25 - YYZ GH1 FC, Bad Reputation GH1 FC. Will probably go for You Really Got Me, War Pigs, and Psychobilly Freakout tomorrow. War Pigs may cause some trouble, but I think I might have thought of a good method for the weird parts.

5/24 - Carry Me Home GH1 FC lol. Request any song from GH2 that you want to see me FC in GH1. Exceptions are Madhouse, Hangar 18, and Freebird cause the files are corrupted, and I have none of the bonus songs either. c:

5/8 - GH2 customs solo compilation #6! By far the craziest things I have ever hit in GH/RB. I'm really proud of this :P.

5/1 - Tripolette FC, yuh. Didn't know the song would be this hard, I found this more difficult than anything on-disc. 1st place but score sucks, but yay my only first place :|.

4/24 - GH1 FGFC! My first ever FGFC! Fire It Up FC was actually not that hard at all lol, got it really fast. Video has FC and all the FC pics in order :] Yay~

4/23 - This is technically 4/24 since I did this past midnight, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Get Ready 2 Rokk FC. Video is post-solo. Fire It Up is left. I've only played it once. FGFC will hopefully happen tomorrow.
Choked GR2R once lol. On the little hopo chain post-solo. Anyways, the triplets are easy, the solo, not so much :/. Also tried Fire It Up once and got destroyed by solo 2, but hopefully I can fc both tonight.
Texas Flood FC. Easier than I expected it to be, but it wasn't a pushover. Just really missable. Thankfully no post-OSSOD chokes.
Cowboys From Hell FC. This has been the most difficult song for me so far, the verses destroyed me but I got consistent at them today. 3 chokes, but I FCed so yay. 3 songs left. I'll save Fire It Up till last but I have a feeling it will be easier than Texas Flood and Get Ready 2 Rokk.

4/22 - what the FUCK BARK AT THE MOON FC. FIRST ATTEMPT. I've never even practiced this song before, I had just FCed All of This and Gamo told me to try Bark at the Moon. And I FCed it first try. I don't even know what's going on. I have a boner. 43/47 FCs oh my goodness
I guess since I finally got a half-decent GH1 FC it's worth a bump. Decontrol FC. Got it in like 20 minutes? Anyways, I didn't think this song was really that difficult lol. I had an easier time with it than Cheat on the Church and I also still haven't managed an FC of All of This and Cowboys From Hell (which only troubles me because of the verses). But ye, 41/47 FCs. Texas Flood, Cowboys From Hell, Bark at the Moon EDIT: GOT IT WHAT, Fire it Up, All of This Edit: Got it!, and Get Ready 2 Rokk remain.

3/8 - Got 46/47 FCs on GH:VH. Not a very exciting bump, but I had fun playing through this game once again. Really underrated in terms of enjoyment, the final three tiers are a blast. Spanish Fly + Eruption FCs. - EDIT: Video re-upped fo' realz this time.

2/13 - Hmm, haven't updated this in a while. I've recently got a new SG and have played a bit of GH:80's and GH1 the past couple days. Got pictures for all of the FCs I've gotten so far, but too lazy to upload them currently.
I got 5 new GH:80's FCs yesterday, bringing me to 28/30. Remaining songs are:
1. Ballroom Blitz (I've hit 1B once, but I need to get more consistent before I get the full song)
2. Play With Me (simply holding this off for the final FC in the game)

I've gotten 37/47 GH1 FCs in three days. Got 13 day one, 2 day 2, and 22 more today. Songs left are the following:
1. Symphony of Destruction (I'm really bad at the first fast part in the solo, and the end)
2. Texas Flood (haven't really attempted yet, but this will be a difficult one)
3. Frankenstein (haven't attempted yet)
4. Cowboys From Hell (haven't attempted yet)
5. Bark at the Moon (haven't attempted yet)
6. Fire It Up (haven't attempted yet)
7. Cheat on the Church (haven't attempted yet)
8. All of This (I'm REALLY bad at this solo)
9. Decontrol (haven't attempted yet)
10. Get Ready 2 Rokk (really bad at the obyoby triplets, need to work a bit on the solo as well)

GH1 would be a sweet first FGFC, so I may continue working on it.

My GH6 FCs (Pics) - 90

12/31 - Sudden Death FC :]. Verse 2 was my biggest obstacle until Beau (TheShadesterz) gave me his method for it. I learned it quickly in practice, and then fced up to solo a my first run. Second run I miss in verse 2, and third run I FC! Thank god for no chokes. I'm really, really close to Chemical Warfare and I just need a bit more consistency on Black Widow. Fury of the Storm is too difficult for me currently, but I may be able to get it in the future.

12/30 - Ties That Bind FC. Learned how to not have my hand slip off the strum bar all the time. And I learned how to change my calibration settings. I'm sorta mad because I was failing so hard at this today and then I change the calibration and get it in three tries. Still badass. 4 to go.

11/19 - This Day We Fight! FC. I'm so bad at this song. Morandi motivated me to begin playing WoR again and get the FGFC. Went for this song first and FCed it pretty quickly actually. 5 to go!

11/16 - New GH2 custom mini solo compilation. Fast tappity stuff.

10/7 - Ravenous mirror mode FC. Too damn fun.

10/3 - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War mirror mode FC. Pretty lulzy.

Edit: Got Speeding, too! Figured out a real good method for the trills after a bit of struggling, FCed first try I used the method.
Edit: Woo, just got Calling, too! FCed first time past the intro today. I do the intro now by alt strumming the doubles, but using the hopos.
Holy Wars FC. This song has been funny for me actually. This is really a re-FC. Yesterday I missed in the first 3 seconds during PFO and FCed the rest, and then I FCed it with friends in BQP later in the day. I wanted to get a solo score though so ye, re-FC. I guess I'll begin uploading pics.

10/1 - Got everything up to Ties That Bind and I also have Deadfall. Here is the list of songs I have yet to FC: (EDIT: FCed If You Want Peace... Prepare For War and Nemesis)
Ties That Bind - I found a way to fiddle with the calibration so strumming is easier but fretting is tougher, but my hand keeps slipping off the strum bar when I strum that fast haha, probably not happening soon)
Calling - intro is the only hard part for me, I've hit it a couple times, FC very soon
Chemical Warfare - this likely won't be happening for a while
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due - this will probably be my next FC
If You Want Peace... Prepare For War - this will be my next FC after Holy Wars, I'm really consistent at the solo (DONE)
Nemesis - I'll probably get this quickly, I've never missed solo 1 (DONE)
Speeding (Vault Edition) - I'll get this soon as well
Black Widow of La Porte - only played this once, but I probably won't be getting this for a little while
Fury of the Storm - BBGGYYGG part is impossible for me to FC and hitting the whole solo in one run isn't happening at the moment
Sudden Death - I'll get this fairly soon if I learn how to hit Verse 2, any tips?
This Day We Fight! - I'm assuming this is just a bad song to sightread and it's much easier when you replay, but I've only played the song once so

I'll probably get to 89/90 FCs and be stuck there for a little while (Black Widow, FotS, Chemical Warfare, and maybe Ties That Bind).

9/30 - Next 36 songs FCed. That is every song from guitar intensities 1-6. I'll try to get at least intensities 7 and 8 done tomorrow. Got pics of all these fcs as well, I'll upload them sometime soon.

9/29 - The first 35 songs in the game FCed. Nothing really speical yet, other than how terrible all my scores are (fuck scores :]). I really love this game, most of the stuff I had to play today was a fairly dull grind though. Gonna try to get to around 70 FCs tomorrow. I also have pictures for all my FCs so far, I'll upload them when I'm not a lazy bastard. My scores

8/29 - Customs solo compilation #5! Definitely the best compilation I have ever made by far, tons of the hardest sections I've ever done. This is my depart from GH2 customs for a long time, by the way. I may be back in the future once I get a new guitar, but for now I'll be focusing mostly on RB2, RBA customs, and GH:WoR when it comes out.

8/1 - Oh my fucking god. Definitely two of the hardest solos I've ever FCed. I don't know if I can hit something better than Fives outro.

7/24 - New solo compilation. You can find more information about this compilation in the Youtube description. Lots of cool little solos in this, but make sure to turn the volume up for this video because it's a tad quiet. Anyways, enjoy ;)

7/20 - Curve outro FC! Decided to play a little GH2 and forgot that I even had this chart. I started attempting the outro and actually found a sufficient method very quickly. After getting a bit of consistency and learning exactly when to strum, I got the FC. Took 5-10 minutes overall.

7/1 - Spanish Fly FC... in GH2! Pretty awesome, I got this in 10 minutes last night after I managed triplets consistency in practice mode.

6/30 - Michael Angelo Batio - No Boundaries 100% FC
Pretty cool FC, didn't take too long and most of the time it took was from hopo glitches in the first minute and a half of the song. The first time I got part the first minute and a half, I FCed it. I also got a really fucking sexy custom FC in 10 minutes today, I'll be uploading that tomorrow.

6/04 - Decided to break out GH2 360 after not playing it in forever. So far I've gotten 42 FCs, which is the entire first seven tiers. Pretty badass. My goal on this game is to get 73/74 FCs, as well as a Detonation FC.

FCs:
#1: Surrender
#2: Possum Kingdom
#3: Heart-Shaped Box
#4: Salvation
#5: Strutter
#6: Shout at the Devil
#7: Mother
#8: Life Wasted
#9: Cherry Pie
#10: Woman
#11: You Really Got Me
#12: Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
#13: Carry On Wayward Son
#14: Search and Destroy
#15: Message in A Bottle
#16: Billion Dollar Babies
#17: Them Bones
#18: War Pigs
#19: Monkey Wrench
#20: Hush
#21: Girlfriend
#22: Who Was In My Room Last Night?
#23: Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
#24: Sweet Child o' Mine
#25: Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo
#26: Tatooed Love Boys
#27: John the Fisherman
#28: Jessica
#29: Bad Reputation
#30: Last Child
#31: Crazy On You
#32: Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart
#33: Dead!
#34: Killing in the Name
#35: Freya
#36: Stop
#37: Madhouse
#38: The Trooper
#39: Rock This Town
#40: Laid to Rest
#41: Psychobilly Freakout
#42: YYZ

5/1 - I've had GH:VH for a long time, and I really had fun with it back when I played it. I stopped playing it after 3 days or so, don't really know why. Anyways, I'm coming back to it now and I'm hoping for 46/47 FCs, if not a FGFC (I'm the One will most likely not happen, but hey, ya never know). I'm going in career order for now, until I begin hitting the harder songs. 6 FCs so far, and I'll be uploading a video for every FC I get.

GH:VH FC list:
#1: Van Halen - Panama
#2: Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil
#3: Billy Idol - White Wedding Pt. 1
#4: Blink 182 - First Date
#5: The Clash - Safe European Home
#6: Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

12/13 - New compilation, guys! This is my third full compilation so far, and definitely my best yet. It starts with a bang, and definitely ends with one. So comment on it, rate it, and most of all, enjoy it. ^_^

10/27 - Tits. Eruption choke on the second to last triplet. 796 note streak I think, 812/813 notes... Ah well, I don't mind that much, at least I know I can FC it. :P I most likely won't go for it anytime soon again, though...

Just got GH: Van Halen yesterday, and "first tried" all of the hard songs. Some notable things I did first try were You Really Got Me verse 2 FC (which I haven't replicated since), I'm The One solo 1A FC, and Eruption strumming section FC. I also 5'd all songs first try. I also got a true sightread FC on The Takedown, which was pretty badass. I'm expecting to get all but Spanish Fly and I'm The One FCed (though I'm making progress with my strumming speed), and I'll be making a video of every single GH:VH song I FC. So yeah. :P

10/4 - Eruption Triplets FC
Just practice for GH: VH. :P

I've been playing my GH: Megadeth disc (thanks Josh3d) lately, and I'm going for a FGFC. I'm putting up 1-3 vids of it each day, and you can see the vids at my channel.

9/23 - Suspension 5* 838k
What. The. Fuck. Jesus Christ.

9/22 - New Solo Compilation!
A few really cool solos that I'm proud of, though I did rush this a bit. I could've waited and added a few more awesome solos, but I just wanted to get this out quickly.

9/12 - Fives: End of Outro FC ----- Perpetual Burn 6* ----- Dark Caves Of LOLNO fail ----- Seattlantis 6*
I FC the end of Fives outro, which is ~20 NPS. Perpetual Burn is a phenomenal song by Jason Becker and is an extremely fun custom. Dark Caves of LOLNO is preb's hardest passable custom song. Seattlantis is my own chart, very fun to play, especially the solo/bridge.

9/6 - 5 chokes later, I get a Scatterbrain FC after about 5 attempts. I was so happy, though I didn't get 1st on it (ur a jurk Undead)... But man, did it feel good to hit those final notes. I sounded like I was having an orgasm. Anyways, I'm literally almost consistent at 21st Century Schizoid Man's slide solo now, so it will be coming hopefully soon. When I was playing with my friends, I also got a -2 on the song (-1 in slide solo, -1 in outro). So yeah. I'll also be reduxing a bunch of songs soon so I can reclaim my first (I'm knocked down to like 4th).
Pics:

9/5 - This was basically a huge rant about getting really angry over 5 Scatterbrain chokes, so I edited it out.

9/4 - EDIT: Alright, so I got two FCs to go for the FGFC. Scatterbrain, and 21st Century Schizoid Man. I just got DYFLWD FCed on my first FC attempt (thank fucking jesus), and I'm ready to knock these two down. Scatterbrain is pretty tough atm, I've been missing in so many random places, and Schizoid Man will take a bit of practice.

I had a bad fever and crazy allergies yesterday and this morning. Thankfully most of it passed, and now I have 80 FCs! My last five are 21st Century Schizoid Man, American Girl (EDIT: GOT IT!), Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live) (EDIT: GOT IT!), No One To Depend On (Live) (EDIT: GOT IT!), and Scatterbrain (Live). I'm leaving Schizoid Man for the last song, since it's my favorite song to ever appear in a rhythm game. DYFLWD should be absolute cake, I'm just scared of choking 10 minutes through. American Girl has an extremely hard solo, I haven't FCed the entire solo yet in practice. Scatterbrain shouldn't be too hard. No One To Depend On makes me very impatient, because I always fuck up in the strumming in the final guitar solo... 21st Century Schizoid Man shouldn't be too bad once I figure out a more consistent way to hit the trills in the synth section. Wish me luck :)
Pics:

9/3 - I'm as sick as a dog right now, but I'm still going for the FCs. Currently at 70, trying to get No One To Depend On.
I have 10 FCs left:
21st Century Schizoid Man
American Girl
Demon(s)
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
No One To Depend On (Live)
Scatterbrain (Live)
Sweating Bullets
The Spirit Of Radio (Live)
Younk Funk
They should all go down soon. I've only tried to FC American Girl, No One To Depend On, and Demons so far. I'm probably done for tonight, I'm really sick. American Girl seems like the hardest FC in the game, I always randomly break combo on the solo.

9/2 - So I apparently have 1st overall currently. It probably won't last long, but it's good while it lasts. A FGFC will be happening shortly, this game is easier than GH:A IMO. I'll probably get it by the end of this week.

8/27 - Medusa 4* (almost 5*) ----- The Duel 5* ----- The Second Loudest Guitar In The World 6*
Medusa is full of insane fast 16 NPS passages literally everywhere with loads of tough riffs and crazy shredding. The Duel is just a crazy chart made by the one and only Rusty Cooley. The whole song is basically over 16 NPS. The Second Loudest Guitar In The World is pure shred by Paul Gilbert. Non-stop guitar rippin' for three straight minutes.

8/26 - Adrenalin Rush No SP 636k Almost 6* ----- The Missing Coordinates 99% -1 Choke :(
That choke sucks. I was pretty disappointed, but I could probably get an FC without too much trouble (though I'd probably choke like 5 more times). The Adrenalin Rush vid is really cool, basically the whole song is ~16 NPS. Check it out.

8/16 - Spanish Fly 104k 6* ----- Curve 504k 6* ----- 12 Donkeys All Solos FC!

8/14 - Dark Matter 6* 837k
Uhh. Best thing I've ever done in GH. I will never hit some of the stuff I've hit in that ever again. Finally I get a good run of something on Youtube. Off to sleep!
2 more vids, also: Chameleon Carnival ----- Escaping

8/13 - Exilelord's Minds Of The Mad ----- Mabel's Fatal Fable 6* 423k

8/5 - Get Out Of My Yard 5* ----- Devil Went Down To Georgia 593k
Subscribe!!!

7/28 - Custom Songs Solo Compilation
Fun stuff. also, feel free to subscribe :)

7/19 - Heh, found one of my old acc. threads from a year back and decided to revive it.
12 Donkeys WTF_Moment FC
Awesome. Really fun, I could probably get a technical FC of this, I tried Solo B (crazy part with really fast trills) and the transition from the second trill to the third is the hardest part, and I could probably get it with a bit of practice.[/i]

Last edited by Adohu on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:35 am; edited 144 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: adohuu
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, that's so cool. Good luck with Raining Blood!

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
guitarfreak858  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna see a video of you trying to do TTFAF or TDWDTG keyboard style... I know i couldnt get past 5 seconds of ttfaf keyboard style
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: zak123 PSN Name: zak123
Adohu  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitarfreak858 wrote:
I wanna see a video of you trying to do TTFAF or TDWDTG keyboard style... I know i couldnt get past 5 seconds of ttfaf keyboard style

Yeah, I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. I'm going through the first 3 Guitar Hero's first, though, so if I make enough progress (yeah right...), I might be able to pass atleast one of those two. And if I ever do that, I'll be sure to make a vid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big ol' bump. Request something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: adohuu
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about FC'ing the circles solo by joe satriani?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Adohu  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

and
FL4RE wrote:
how about FC'ing the circles solo by joe satriani?

Yeah right. Maybe the second crazy part, but definitely not the first.

XFreeBird wrote:
This Dying Soul's ending solo or The Frayed Ends of Sanity, maybe?

I could get This Dying Soul's outro solo easily if it weren't for my terrible stamina. One run of the solo and my hands are broke, so if I ever want to FC it, it will have to be on my first attempt each time I go for it. The Frayed Ends Of Sanity actually has a really confusing part at the end, but if I could decipher it, I could get that too.
JNCarvalho  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those solos are insane, no idea how some people can do so well on GH2's timing window. Awsum.
..Guitar hero Portugal WCG champion 08 / 09 / 10..
Adohu  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, maybe someone will care. :/ Get Out Of My Yard 5* and DWDTG 593k 5*.

JNCarvalho wrote:
Those solos are insane, no idea how some people can do so well on GH2's timing window. Awsum.

Thanks. :)
Adohu  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 more vids.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddamn man you are way too underrated... you're pullin off lotsa crazy shit.

btw, <3 your avatar.
fudrick  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're amazing... I feel ashamed that I haven't watched your vids until now >.>

Adohu  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
You're amazing... I feel ashamed that I haven't watched your vids until now >.>

That really means a lot coming from you. Thanks!!!

MrOmyA wrote:
Goddamn man you are way too underrated... you're pullin off lotsa crazy shit.
btw, <3 your avatar.

Thanks, man! Glad to see some love for my avatar, too. :)

Anyways, I've got the best thing I've ever done on GH on video. Dark Matter, check it out!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: