ProfileProfile Log inLog in
adohu- me not fcing gh2 custom fast part blah blah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 down, 46 to go?
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it simply scares me how easily you can FC this

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for finally getting this ! I know you've been suffering with it for a while now. I can't imagine some of those chokes

Also congrats on the new GH2-on-GH1 FCs, those seem like they'd be really tough O_o, idk how you do it. Looking forward to seeing more

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...still doing what you do, I see. Nice.

Oh, and I just read your other Classical Extreme comment on YouTube. That's a shame. Stupid chart is stupid, eh?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
Adohu  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
1 down, 46 to go?

Haha, pretty much xD
SlasherManEXE wrote:
it simply scares me how easily you can FC this

Well I wouldn't say the FC is exactly easy, but thanks? :P

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Yay for finally getting this ! I know you've been suffering with it for a while now. I can't imagine some of those chokes

Also congrats on the new GH2-on-GH1 FCs, those seem like they'd be really tough O_o, idk how you do it. Looking forward to seeing more

Thanks, and I'll try to get more GH2-GH1 FCs out soon!

BigFatBob wrote:

Oh, and I just read your other Classical Extreme comment on YouTube. That's a shame. Stupid chart is stupid, eh?

Yeah, I'm still gonna go for it for you, it might take a bit of work though. Still gotta figure out how to learn to hit those two wtf parts without playing the song over and over.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, I'm sorry that you got suspended. Second, how do you FC BatM so many times? I doubt that I'd ever get it due to GH1's HO/PO window and system.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job man, batm is a bitch. i'd be happy if i never fc it again XD! must be nice to have 1st on the hardest song in gh1 tho. i mean, u no, cuz its the original "most impossible" song.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squeezing isnt something youre just gonna instantly be good at. NEEDS PRACTICE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:
BigFatBob wrote:

Yeah, I'm still gonna go for it for you, it might take a bit of work though. Still gotta figure out how to learn to hit those two wtf parts without playing the song over and over.

Yay, good luck, and subbed to your new channel. I didn't expect the channel name. Thought it was gonna be something like...adohu with THREE U's!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
Adohu  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

three years later, i try to get in the gh groove one last time... fortunately, to no avail.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:
three years later, i try to get in the gh groove one last time... fortunately, to no avail.

HEY THERE. I thought you died :/ Batm not first anymore.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the whole post. Every last word. And you know what...I completely understand where you're coming from. Well...maybe not completely (As you're a MUCH better player than myself), but I get a good bit of it. I set a goal for myself, which was to become the player to achieve the most wins on GH3 Ranked PFO's ever. I managed to reach this about a month ago (Just in case you're curious, the limit for wins is 8,191 lol.) but it did something to me...I no longer have the urge to grind. Going for those wins, combined with years of GH grinding, made my want to FC things kind of...die off. I'd still like you want to achieve just one more incredible FC, of which I have a few in mind, but I don't think I have the drive anymore to do so..anyway, I know you and I never really talked, though you did respond to one of my messages (made my day for sure!), but there is one thing you did for me personally that I feel you should know. You subscribed to me and commented on one of my videos a long time ago. But, that made me feel like such a great player. If I was doing stuff that compelled a player like you to do something like that, even if it's just something so simple as that, well then I must be at least decent. It did honestly push me to get better, to improve. I know that people should play this game for fun, or for self improvement, I get that. But for me, knowing i'm impressing people to some extent is really a motivator for me. You helped me out, and I thank you for that! I do hope you've read all of this, and best of luck with what you do achieve and go for in life! :)

Edit: One last thing; your Temping Time custom kicks ass, and i'll be sure to check out more of them!
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
I read the whole post. Every last word. And you know what...I completely understand where you're coming from. Well...maybe not completely (As you're a MUCH better player than myself), but I get a good bit of it. I set a goal for myself, which was to become the player to achieve the most wins on GH3 Ranked PFO's ever. I managed to reach this about a month ago (Just in case you're curious, the limit for wins is 8,191 lol.) but it did something to me...I no longer have the urge to grind. Going for those wins, combined with years of GH grinding, made my want to FC things kind of...die off. I'd still like you want to achieve just one more incredible FC, of which I have a few in mind, but I don't think I have the drive anymore to do so..anyway, I know you and I never really talked, though you did respond to one of my messages (made my day for sure!), but there is one thing you did for me personally that I feel you should know. You subscribed to me and commented on one of my videos a long time ago. But, that made me feel like such a great player. If I was doing stuff that compelled a player like you to do something like that, even if it's just something so simple as that, well then I must be at least decent. It did honestly push me to get better, to improve. I know that people should play this game for fun, or for self improvement, I get that. But for me, knowing i'm impressing people to some extent is really a motivator for me. You helped me out, and I thank you for that! I do hope you've read all of this, and best of luck with what you do achieve and go for in life! :)

Edit: One last thing; your Temping Time custom kicks ass, and i'll be sure to check out more of them!

Interesting. 8191 is the limit huh, 1/8192 is the chance to find a shiny pokemon. Irrelevant but found it interesting that it stopped there.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally understand your feeling. Wanting to me play but finding you're totally bored after couple of songs. I do get this feeling as well from time to time, asking myself why do I keep to grind to freaking game ?

everything has an end even if we dont like it, sadly.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really got to know any people in this community, but I always knew you were a great GH player and charted excellent customs.

Even though GH is a great game I can see why the urge to play it disappears with time (especially since the community has almost withered away completely).
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: