SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SPELL! Ahahaha this thread still exists!! Two new vids
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo7 wrote:
The 400 points squeeze on 1st activation is just the only squeeze I missed in my FC run (and it's quite easy too >_>).

Good luck with the FC. ;)

Zomg hello!! xD And hi to everyone else, ty all for dropping by.

Been really working at the solos, and I'd say I have 2A-B down consistently after warm-ups, and that I can finally nail 2C every other run. 1A I don't see happening (not today at least) but 1B is consistent. Intro B I probably nail 7/10 times. Altogether I can get 738k runs, but I'm going to perfect Solo 2 today and reach 750k. I can feel that I'll do it by tonight.

That said, I know I'm not gonna break Lo7's 1st place score this lifetime lol. I can squeeze, but definitely not like that. Not on this song

Edit: To answer your question, ApE, it's really dependent on where your skills are IMO. If you're a guy who does his best work in the solo, then do EWWS. Every other case I'd recommend TTFAF. Except for Hellashes. He belongs at TDWDTG. xD

Last edited by SpellcasterX on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on 750k!

My long-term goal for GH3 is to get the FC of this song... but right now I kinda suck at it (my best score is 640k)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with the FC, i gave up after i got 730k because i was getting better at TTFAF.

SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyvm guys =]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing great in practice! I'm finally getting Solo 1A, although my theories with how I should approach it are constantly changing...its becoming a little more solid with each passing day. Anyway for some reason while solos 2A and 2C are now extremely managable, Solo 2B has become extremely difficult for me out of the blue. That was always my favorite Solo, and the easiest to do for me, but now all of a sudden....I can never nail the extremely quick series, or the quick leading into it...I can't even find a science for the two anymore. What happened? Anybody?

Future is looking bright nevertheless, and I'm pretty sure my May deadline will be all I'll need. If not, the first few days of May after my SAT. Ty everyone for the posts too, they've been really motivating me to get this! xD
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone, I had the flu had to stop practicing until now....

But in other news I have 1st place XBL on Tina! I <3 Flyleaf, so yays.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Writing up some new to-do's. Putting Ernten on hold since it seems like a chore to me now.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New to-dos are up. I'm working on 13m / squeezing right now.

I left ??? as such because I want to have done something EXTREMELY impressive, but for the life of me I can't think of anything that would be remarkable. Suggestions are welcome.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+ Welcome To The Jungle and Halo Theme to my FC list

WTTJ was a sightread xD

Edit: And Cherub Rock.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 13m!!! Yays

Updating scores now
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+4 FCs...

Meaning I reached one of my bigger goals of 60 :3 yays. Next is probably for 70...and just added in the 22m goal.

Same Old Song and Dance took WAY too long to FC, I almost canceled my GHA pre-sell in spite
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

22m reached!

22.5m is my next goal.

Edit: Got it. xD
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, finally got Holiday In Cambodia. So happy. Took a pic after I closed it off though xD

Rock You Like A Hurricane is soon to come, its the only thing standing in my way from being able to say I FC'd the first 5 tiers.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock You Like A Hurricane is HARD o_o I had no idea a section was tapping worthy....

Anyway broke 500k on Before I Forget, and 590k on NOTB. Also, went back to Ernten a little bit; I'm able to hit the intro about 80% of the time, which is fantastic, and I've now developed a method so that I can actually get Solo1A every now and again. All I need is a little bit of luck and a little bit more time now!

Also, added a siggy.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna make some videos now =D some online games maybe....

Yeah! I'll post my best Pro Face-Off today. If I get one.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 2 of 36

Jump to: