Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Dualshock/360Controller/WiiMote Accomplishment Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124, 125  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solo B is divided in 2 parts with a mini break in the middle. The best thing is to activate in that break... I can't lol. But I last half of the first part.
Solo C is divided in 4 parts. C-1, C-2, C-3 and C-4. All of the with a mini break in the middle. If you activate in the break of solo C, SP should be empty when you start C-3.

C-2 and C-3 are the easisest part of solo C. Try to hit it at all cost. Use lefty flip if you find it difficult.
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need help. Yesterday I bought GH5. And I tried to play it with a DS with no luck. I plug in like any other GH games. It asked me about a microphone. Unplug it. Plug it again while holding left, it turned into the "Dualshock Guitar" I could start the song, but when I stop holding left, it tells me that a guitar is not inserted, blah blah... What on earth should I do to play GH5 with a DS? I tried doing the "Hold left" trick in the loading screen, before the song, after the song, in million places but nothing! can someone tell me an Idiot-proof tutorial of how to play with it?
Nikki  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoting Tidus on his acc. thread:

Tidus wrote:
It is an extended version of the method that is used for WT/M/SH: turn on the game, then on the Main Menu you unplug the controller, press and hold Left (the button) and re-plug the controller. Then you go to Career or Quickplay and select the song. R2 is Green, so you'll have to use it. Shit is pretty messy, I know. DON'T RELEASE LEFT. When you start the song, pause, and then you release left. Restart the song, and if L2 is Green, voila! You're finally playing a new, non-custom GH with a DS, like on GH3! Remember, after you finish a song, you'll need to remove and put the controller back with left being held, then you'll repeat the process again.

Have fun! ^_^

Oh, and did you guys see Yuri's video for Soulless 1 and 2? O_O

Soulless
Soulless 2
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just test in and it worked! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS NIKKI!!!! THANKS!

And about yuri. I thought Soulless 2 would be A BIT easy on DS, with the right usage of SP, but after I saw the video, I went O.O

and again... THANKS NIKKI!
Papelplaysguitar  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to a tournament today, got second place. When I was playing on 'freeplay' I got 401k on TTFAF, 31k above than my highscore... I forgot to take a pic of this score.

In the final match (guess which song was...), I did an awful run, less than 300k. Anyway, I won't play on Dualshock anymore, moving to guitar definitely from now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noo tica, don't stop ;// keep improving on ttfaf D:

oh sorry long time without coming here ;//
this weekend i went to Rodrigo's house (Zuridao on youtube, drigow here on scorehero) with Yuri and I made some good things like:
-4 on Solo C of Jordan (;OOOO, lucky run)
630k on Lollocaust of Though
-6 on 21st Century Schizoid Man, with FC on the solo and a stupid miss before the solo, on my 2nd run.
-1 on Search & Destroy's solo, I created a tapping to take the chords and it really works
FCed Fall of Pangea's solo, not too hard but it's tricky

I just have photo of Lollocaust, but it's not with me, when I get I will post here
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet my money that you'll FC Brianstorm with your Dualshock, Diegots.

And, thanks a lot for re-passing the trick to make GH5 Guitar/Bass for PS2 being playable on DS, Nikki! And, just to tell you all, I have been doing some lame stuff. Some aren't really lame, I even pulled off a Gratitude FC, it's a very quick yet short solo.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
DiegotsBR  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus, I got -1 on Brianstorm D:
n00bpwn3r  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

today I got a technical fc of all nightmare long hard yeah I know its not crazy but still sorta hardish on 360 controller. Say technical fc since there is a note glitch where there is an invisible note that everyone misses. Forgot to take pic.

My new goal is to try to beat d force pack expert probably can't but imma try. Given up on ttfaf for now I can't alt strum worth shit on a 360 controller
n00bpwn3r  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my gh2 broke for 360 so thought I'd try dual-shock and it's way easier than 360 controller forgot any who I finally fced Monkey Wrench on 2. I know its a noob fc but I kept choking throughout got -1 on guitar hook 3 like 2 times it's finally done!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/Hillesss/MonkeyWrenchFcExpert.jpg

It was my 13th fc on 2 dunno what my goal is now I think Imma try for 500k+ on free bird. Anyone got any tips on solo c and end wankery. I can't ever seem to hit orange - blue - yellow descending scales to save my life any help would be appreciated

*edit*

This just happened

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/Hillesss/LastChild100.jpg

Overstrummed at the end of the yb trill but w/e 100% #14 woot!

Might go back for the fc sometime but gold stars is good enough 4 me
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just 100% Before I Forget. No pic because I have no camera and it wasn't expected. On DS of course. But damn. I overstum on the chords at the beggining and thought I missed.
Also, I hit every part of the song, I mean, the rapid doubles, but never FC that section, nor the bridge. I hit the most difficult part of the bridge, but never FCed it... Damn it felt nice!
I hope I can get it on video some day ^^
n00bpwn3r  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see part I hit is the bridge but i can't get the main riff cause i can't alt strum worth shit nice 100% dude and I dunno if this is an accomplishment but I was fooling around and fced operation ground and pound intro 3 times in a row on expert guitar with 360 controller behind my back lol not that great of an accomplishment but i thought it was kind of neat.
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the main riff I start early and end late because I don't have that speed neither.
n00bpwn3r  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

today was one of my best days in recent memory I just seemed to be doing well I got 4 new fc's on expert on aerosmith my best score on joe perry guitar battle and train kept a rolling and a -1 on let the music do the talking - choked lol.

I finally got 300k - 335k to be exact on joe perry guitar battle - 99%
and 400k - 407k on train kept a rolling - 98%

and my fc's were first toys in the attic - randomly fced but so happy
then I got always on the run finally hit see slash run
then I got hard to handle
and finally finally got kings and queens

I also got a good score on love in a elevator of only -2

so was a good day I'm to 15 fc's on aerosmith now and rank 322 on xbox live
misterblonde  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki wrote:
Quoting Tidus on his acc. thread:

Tidus wrote:
It is an extended version of the method that is used for WT/M/SH: turn on the game, then on the Main Menu you unplug the controller, press and hold Left (the button) and re-plug the controller. Then you go to Career or Quickplay and select the song. R2 is Green, so you'll have to use it. Shit is pretty messy, I know. DON'T RELEASE LEFT. When you start the song, pause, and then you release left. Restart the song, and if L2 is Green, voila! You're finally playing a new, non-custom GH with a DS, like on GH3! Remember, after you finish a song, you'll need to remove and put the controller back with left being held, then you'll repeat the process again.

Have fun! ^_^

Oh, and did you guys see Yuri's video for Soulless 1 and 2? O_O

Soulless
Soulless 2

this just won't work for me, i've tried it approximately 300 times and every time it says again that my guitar controller is unplugged.
i am holding left until the song starts (all the time controller recognized as a guitar), then I hit the start, pause menu pops up, then I release left button (as instructed) go to restart and it wont accept either r2 or l2 as a green button, just regular x button. and when I press x, it's all normal again, like it is supposed to be with the dualshock (i have x and O as accept or back, not the green and red button), then the song starts, and instantly pops up the message that my controller is unplugged. always the same problem.
is there any possible way to play guitar hero 5 or a band hero without holding left button all the time?
thanks in advance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124, 125  Next
Page 123 of 125

Jump to: