ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Planned Schedule for Season 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lortwogo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Planned Schedule for Season 9 Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
Lortwogo wrote:
Deimos wrote:
Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy, haven't been that responsive in the league ideas threads. I'm planning to sort through the rest of the ideas in the next couple of days here, and then we're probably going to get things actually rolling. Here's the planned schedule for the lead-up to leagues actually starting:

Sunday, April 20 - open initial signups for a ridiculous number of "potential" leagues, as previously discussed. Maximum number of signups per user will most likely be 3, I'm still considering something along the lines of "3 solo leagues, 1 team league".

Saturday, April 26 / Sunday, April 27 - close initial signups, decide which leagues will actually be running, re-open "real" signups.

Sunday, May 4 - Leagues begin.

Wait... WHAT? (red text)
You know, this was for LAST season...

Ahh I thought April said August I must have been tired that day haha...

http://www.twitch.tv/lortwogo
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lortwogo Wii Friend Code: 055960746179
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: