Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SSL: FOTS XBass FC, Suicide and Redemption J.H. X+ OMBFC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperSonicLink1  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: SSL: FOTS XBass FC, Suicide and Redemption J.H. X+ OMBFC Reply with quote

Hello, I'm SuperSonicLink, awesomesupersoniclink on Youtube, I enjoy playing RB and GH drums. I have many different accomplishments on X and X+ Drums (it's mostly GH stuff).

My youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/awsomesupersoniclink

You can see all my accomplishments there. =P But I might as well tell you some other things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 2nd: Alright, so, more stuff. Yay.

Fury of The Storm Expert Bass FC: So easy...... cough, Parz, cough.
I'm working on This Day We Fight...... I got a -9......

Suicide and Redemption J.H. Guitar and Bass FC's (OMBFC): Wow, I got good at the guitar solo all of a sudden, FC'd 2nd try after practicing it. Bass was first try xD

June 10th: A lot of these are old, sorry about that, been lazy with updating. lol. So, my last day of school was yesterday, I'll probably be playing a lot less..... =p Still, whatever, slowly working on guitar....

All Nightmare Long Expert Bass FC: Yay, first try. xD

Wherever I May Roam Expert Guitar FC: My first guitar FC involving tapping. =D Not too hard, but very fun.

War Inside My Head Expert Guitar FC: Fun song, really undercharted solo though..... =p

Before I Forget GH3 Expert 100% FC: 2nd try of the day or something, the bridge became super easy all of a sudden. ;D

Impulse GH3 Expert 100% FC: 2nd time ever making it past the breakdown (the first time I choked on the trill). I tap the trill, so, 2nd guitar FC involving tapping. =D This is such a kickass song to boot.

May 5th: I've gone insane with boredom today, but....

Guitar Hero Smash Hits Expert Bass FGFC (last FC: Killing in the Name): Well, I did it, my first bass FGFC. =D Not much to say about this one, just that it's really easy...... xD Well, that's a lie, I worked hard at this game, it's just, all of a sudden, shit like Free Bird became easy. xD

May 3rd: Through the Fire and Flames GHSH Expert Bass FC: Wow..... took literally all of 5-ish tries (and some practice at Interlude 1A, screw that part) to nail this bastard. My strumming endurance is very up recently....... but not that up (no WAAAAAAAAR. xD) Had one outro choke in this, that was annoying, but, yeah, not hard. O_o

Free Bird GHSH Expert Bass FC: First try in months lolololol. I practiced the outro first of course, it's WAAAAAAY easier than it was before. ;)

May 2nd: Dyer's Eve GHM Expert Bass FC: Uhhhhh, not much to say, except...... fuck, where do I find banners again? xD

Lol, but srsly, my best bass FC, and it only took 2 100% overstrum runs and only 1 (surprisingly!!!) Verse 5 Choke..... I mean, wow. Oh, and WAAAR is stupid. ;) So, FGFC won't happen, but, I'm just glad I did this... =D

May 1st: My Curse GH3 100% FC: Relatively easy.

Dyer's Eve GHM Expert Bass 100%: Screw Verse 5, I just need to get more consistent, xD But, still, I can't believe I'm saying this, I will FC this. O_o Then WAAAAAR will be my next target..... if I get THAT, I may go for the FGFC, but that's still highly unlikely.

April 3rd: Take This Life GH3 Expert FC: Uh, my best guitar FC much? Most likely, just got consistent at that main riff, and boom, FC in like an hour. =D

March 28th: Assassin GHWT Expert OMBFC: lemme give you the rundown.

Drums: Easy, but at the time I got my first FC, this was a monstrous accomplishment. haha, oh how we players improve...

Vocals: My only (pitched) WT vox FC........ and I don't think I'll be getting another one. WT vocals are stupid...... I mean, really stupid. -_____- Whatever, I still got this (again, falsetto ftw), and it wasn't too difficult.

Bass: Bass gets the ticket for badassery in the intro/outro parts. =D Not too hard, but slightly annoying.

Guitar: Took me a while to get used to this chart, but it didn't take super long..... only had like, 2 outro chokes. O_o That part is so random and fast.....

March 20th: Ties That Bind GHWoR Expert Vocals FC: Way overtiered, got it 2nd try ever, still, way too fun to sing, falsetto ftw.

Speeding GHWoR X+ Drums FC: 2nd ever. O_O Finally came up with consistent methods for everything..... and it just, happened. xD

March 13th: Lol, been almost a full month..... =P

Black Betty GHWoR Expert Guitar 100% FC: Lol, so easy now, got it like 2nd try of the day after not playing it for a month. xD If I ever get drums...... OMBFC will happen....... but..... fuuuuuuuu no. =P

Speeding (Vault Version) GHWoR Expert Bass 100% FC: Curse that one part.... but I got fairly consistent. Had one stupid outro choke lol. Such a fun song, and very badass sounding as well. =D

DEADFALL GHWOR EXPERT BASS FC!!!!!!!: Holy crap, my best bass FC to date? Uhhhh, I found Holy Wars more annoying......... Still, wow. And it only took like a few hours to get consistent at stuff. What an incredibly insane chart! O_o It's so much fun, though, and while the song's kind of weird, it's alright. xD

So, Fury of the Storm and This Day We Fight remain for a bass FGFC...... unless I'm forgetting something. lol. Fots should be easy..... but for some reason I just suck at the hopo parts. =P TDWF......... uhhhhhhh...... hardest song in the series much? IDK, maybe, definitely up there.

February 14th: Teehee, I'm alive still. xD

Downfall of Us All GHWoR Expert+ OMBFC: yay, easy as hell though, great song xD

2nd Sucks GHWoR Expert+ OMBFC: yay for no vox part..... well all talkies, whatever.

All I Want and NJ Legion Iced Tea X+ Drum FC's: Yeah...... vocals probably won't happen on either of these. -_____- Iced Tea is a bitch, the WoR chart has a burst that's 4 fucking notes..... on GH5 it's 3. I got lucky on my FC run, and I wasn't recording anyway. =P

Bloodlines XGuitar (Bass and Vox too) GHWoR FC: yay, got good at the guitar solo all of a sudden. xD

Blooddrunk X+ FC: Bleh. horrible path. xD

February 12th: I Am The Arsonist GHWoR Expert OMBFC: Guitar was EASILY the hardest instrument on this, it was fun, but ughhh, it hurt me, lol. I also broke my whammy bar FC'ing guitar....... so no more whammying! =D

Expect a vid up of it someday. Oh, and drums were like 4th try ever, rofl.

Dez Moines X Vocals FC: lol sightread FC. OMBFC on X+..... bass and tar are in WT, drums are in GH5, and vocals are in GHWoR , rofl.

Also, I think I deleted my guitar FC of it, so don't expect a vid of it. xD

So much fun for I Am The Arsonist...... ok, I'm done, back to being dead. =D

January 30th: Haven't played much this week lol.

Disposable Heroes GHM Expert Bass FC: A lot of fun.

Guitar Hero is beginning to bore me...... inb4hate.

January 23rd (continued: Bat Country GHWoR Expert Vocals FC: Wow, I had to pause so much........ how do you guys fucking breathe during this song?

Cosmic Egg GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Build Up....... it's annoying.

January 23rd: G.L.O.W. GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Really? Only 2nd ever? Are you serious? Got it like 20 minutes after I downloaded it. -___- The fast roll isn't too bad.

The Everlasting Gaze GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Ok, so I did a runthrough, missed in both hard parts, went to practice mode to practice them (and the outro suddenly went from being impossible to being pretty easy) and then I got the FC first try after that. O_o

Stay Away GHWoR Expert Drums FC: No outro chokes ftw, playread FC, I took the outro into practice first though...... =P

Currently working on Cosmic Egg X+, really close, it's just that Build Up..... I've got a method, but it's pretty inconsistent. =P

Soul Doubt GHWT Expert Bass FC: Woot.

Working on BYOB..... fuck you Party Time.

January 21st: Anything GHWT Expert Bass FC: Yay

Anything GH5 X+ Drums -10: Hey........ this might be possible....... but probably not, IDK, =P/

January 18th: Cities on Flame With Rock And Roll GH3 XFC: Actually got this yesterday, but was too lazy to update. xD Really fun song, cool solos.

So, yeah, I turn 15 tomorrow! So..... ummm...... go nuts. =P

January 15th: Wow, been a while, huh? I've just been casually grinding some things, and today was Saturday, so, lots more time to play...... I also saw The Green Hornet, it was a crappy movie, but I kind of liked it.

Bat Country GHWoR Expert Guitar FC: O_O Hit the Fear Solo C for the first time ever today, and I got freakin' consistent at it, had some horrible chokes going for this, but it's so worth it. =D Probably my best guitar FC to date. =D

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due GHWoR Expert Bass FC: Yes, finally! Got so lucky at the outro, because my method involves me strumming some of the hammer-ons, which fucked up my strumming, how I didn't miss, I have no idea. O_o I've been grinding this for like a week. =D

January 9th: Decimate GHM Expert+ Drums FC: Yeah, it's a custom. lol. I'm surprised this hasn't been FC'd yet. =P

Done With Everything, Die For Nothing GHWoR Expert Bass FC: WoR so I could FC X drums. =P Pretty fun bass song, strumming didn't cause too much trouble.

January 8th: Cathedral GHVH Expert Guitar FC: Lol, wasn't recording, so I fail. But hey...... OMBFC, and FBFC. O_O Lol, I'm such a dick

The Shortest Straw GHM Expert+ Drums FC: Yes, 2nd ever, 1st on 5 lane, omg! No part of the song is hard, but hitting it all in one run is a test of concentration and staying on time. Outro's easy now. =P

January 2nd: Not a bad way to end my vacation. Honeslty, I'm getting sick of it, wanna get back to school already (and you TEF members already know most of the reason why. *wink*)

No One Knows GHSH XBass FC: Used my uber (almost) consistent method at the bass-guitar solo (downstrum the whole thing, just the strum notes, use all the HOPOS) and it worked beautifully, love this song. xD

Whiplash GHM XBass FC: First try in about a month, I reckon. Really easy, but that one part used to be so hard. O_O

Shortest Straw X+ is going to happen one of these days. I got a -1 outro choke..... and not even at the hard part. I'm 70% sure it was just a dumb miss from me, but the other 30% suggests a dropped note. -__-

Regardless, I'm much more consistent at the YbassbassRY pattern, and the FC shouldn't be TOO annoying. I'll casually grind when I can, we'll see what happens.

January 1st continued: Prisoner of Society GHWT Expert Bass FC: Holy crap, getting better at strumming two notes of a color in a long line. (Not sure if I explained that correctly, but you get the idea). Didn't take long at all.

Overkill GHWT Expert Bass FC: I was close to this like a month ago, so this took like 4 tries. The try before the FC was a horrible choke on the second to last note. xD

January 1st: HAPPEH NEW YEAR!

Hard To See GHWoR Expert Guitar FC: Holy crap, got somewhat consistent at the solo. FC was pretty tricky, but so relieving when I finally got it! Gonna need to re-FC bass for video. -_-

Hard To See GHWoR Expert Vocals FC: Fun song to sing, and I can breathe in this one! (lol Bat Country)

Ravenous GHWoR Expert Vocals FC: High voice ftw! Such fun choruses.

Psychosocial GHWoR Expert Vocals FC: It's basically just the same thing over and over....... meh. Still, the pitched parts are fun. =D

December 30th: Deadbolt GHWoR Expert Guitar FC: Once I got the intro riff, this became so fucking easy. I remember when I failed out of this song. xD Gonna go for OMB, just need vox.

2112 Part 1 Expert Vocals FC: Lol, sightread, and 3 pitches ftw. My first pitched vox FC, came close to Bat Country, I'll grind for that. =P

December 30th: Move it on Over GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Didn't take too long. O_o Ok, maybe this isn't going in my top 10, got all easy all of a sudden today. xD

December 29th: Still I Rise GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Yay.

Ughhh, Move it on Over X+..... got a -5, and I am offically grinding it, and it's really fun, but dammit, it's a fucking mind workout. -____- If I FC, it will be in my top 10, seriously.

December 28th continuted: Still I Rise Expert+ Drums 100% no FC: I'm so much better at this song now, I'll FC it eventually, I get an overhit/-1 virtually every run now. =P

December 28th: And the random shit continues......

Psychosocial GHWoR Expert+ Drums Re-FC for video: Lol, random, took only two tries. =D

Nemesis GHWoR Expert Bass FC: Run right before was an outro choke 3 notes from the end. xD Strumfest ftw.

December 27th Continued: Woot...... I've gotta come up with more creative intros to these things.

La Grange GH3 Expert FC: First try of the day. O_O

Chemical Warfare GHWoR Expert Bass FC: So much fun, but it took me so long to do. xD

December 27th: Did these both yesterday, but updating today, yada yada. Oh, and about that FSFC........ Space Truckin' says hi. That and a bunch of WoR songs. =P

If You Want Peace... Prepare for War GHWoR Expert Bass FC: Yay, didn't take very long at all! Some parts were pretty annoying, but other parts that were impossible for me earlier became pretty easy after a little work. =D

Psychosocial GHWoR X+ Drums FC in a Full Band Quickplay Run (also, coop FC with Forky, who FC'd bass. =D): Holy crap, I had gotten a mega single player choke earlier that day, so I knew I'd get it someday, but we just randomly were picking songs, and I FC'd it. O_o 5th ever, holy crap...
Wasn't recording, but I got the stats...... unfortunately, I don't think it gives note streak....... oh well, I assure you it was an FC.

December 26th Holy crap........ literally less than a day in total time working on this seriously.

Scatterbrain GHWoR Expert Drums FC: All I can say is...... no outro chokes, this was my first run making it to the outro. I've never gotten luckier...... Just 21scm left until GH5 FGFC, meh, I'll work on it, IDK how tough it's gonna be....

Oh, and my Tool shirt is now my lucky FC shirt.

December 25th, omg, that's like christmas yo! =P not much today, got a Wii points card, and imported GH5 to WoR.

Scatterbrain XDrums -2 and Two Overhits: I've been getting a bunch of "miss in Groove C and outro only" runs, and now I'm finally getting consistent, but I get random "chokes" at the keys thing. -_- Ughh, I'm gonna grind this, but I'm so scared of an outro choke.

December 23rd: Ok, so, my GHWT guitar is back in functioning condition, so more guitar/bass stuff nom nom. =P

Come To Life GHVH Expert Guitar FC: Outro strumming became super easy, and I got pretty consistent at the solo, it didn't take me too long to FC, but damn that solo! lol, no outro chokes ftw though. Fucked up the path at the end, ah well, knowing me, I probably would've messed up the last activation anyway. =P Love this song too. =D

Loss Of Control GHVH Expert Guitar FC: Holy crap! This didn't take me that long to basically learn this song, lol. Came up with a consistent method for the solo (where it goes OOBBYYRR.... you get the idea) and the FC happened rather quickly! =D

More December 21st lol: Ok, so...... more stuff.

Laid to Rest GHSH Expert+ Drums re-FC on Video: Now...... to have someone edit a nice OMBFC video for me. xD

Beast and the Harlot GHSH Expert Drums FC: First try, just wanted to play for the hell of it. First time EVER hitting the drum solo in a real run, no chokes afterwards! I'm so shocked, this is my most random FC ever, but so good, and GHSH XDrums FGFC! =D

December 21st: Well hoooooooooly...... errr, IDK.

YYZ GHSH Expert Bass FC: Srsly? NO outro chokes? Ok, cool. ;D One of the best sounding, if not the best, bass lines in GH! So much fun to play, and really tricky to boot! Just TTFAF, Free Bird, and No One Knows left... TTFAF, meh. I've tech FC'd Free Bird and No One Knows, though.....

Laid To Rest GHSH Expert Guitar (and Vocals) FC: O_O Geez, I thought I could get it eventually, but it just happened so randomly and all at once! I'm shocked I didn't choke, I was so nervous I thought my hand would miss the strumbar or something! 1st ever OMBFC of this with X+ drums? O_O Vocals was obviously first try...... and my first ever vox FC. =P

December 20th: Just add some exclamation points to the title. ;D

Sweating Bullets GH5 Expert Guitar FC: This chart gets the Jared seal of approval (the song.... not so much). Chords I can do, a really fun solo, and a tricky outro that isn't too bad. But I did get 3 chokes...... oh well, I did it. xD

Brianstorm GH5 Expert Guitar FC: I remember when I just couldn't keep a combo in this song..... now it wasn't too hard.

Black Betty GH5 Expert Bass FC: First time making it past the guitar solo! No outro chokes ftw! =D

December 19th: Ok, before I get to accomplishment stuff, something to say. I don't know how to upload pics to the sight. BUT, I almost always record what I update here, so if you sub to my youtube channel, I'll eventually upload it (but it won't be for a while, due to the number of videos I have, I upload one daily).

Now, onto it.....

Done With Everything, Die For Nothing GH5 Expert+ Drums FC: O_O Just decided to play it, and within a few tries, I got 100% overhit. And after practicing the weird fill and coming up with a sticking for it (I double stroke because crossing over is pretty impossible when you have to concentrate on the fast double bass) I got it within a few tries! So holy shit, 3rd FC of this ever! My path kind of sucked, G-Rad beat me by like 5k or something, but I really don't care. =D

December 18th: Holy crap, I'm alive. O_O

Creeping Death GHM Expert Bass FC: Got lucky to FC this first try. =D I'll get Whiplash soon.

Fight Fire With Fire GHM Expert+ Drums FC: Wow, first time making it past the huge set of double bass (damn that fill right at the end). And no outro chokes! =D

So, starting to get fast feet I guess, maybe I'll FC stuff like That Was Just Your Life, and get working on stuff like Dyer's Eve and DWEDFN....... lol, who knows?

December 11th: Ok, since RB is impossible to FC good stuff with a WT kit, went back to Guitar Hero.

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) GHM Expert+ Drums FC: Woot, no outro chokes ftw! =)

Fight Fire With Fire X+ 1 miss: Always right at the end of the long double bass part with the double bass leading into the RRR, it's awkward, hit it once, the FC will happen at some point. xP

November 30th: Wow, FC'd something hard..... and it wasn't Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll.....

3's and 7's GH3 XGuitar FC: Wow, just played this yesterday, and thought "well, this is super over-tiered, I don't think I'll ever FC it, but it's possible....... God, my hand hurts," then, half an hour later, outro choke. xD Today, two more outro chokes (because I fail) and finally FC!! Probably my best guitar FC involving chords. =P

November 28th: Ok, more GH3 stuff.

Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll...... will happen. lol. I'm getting more consistent at the first solo..... what's really the trouble is the 2nd solo, descending triplets ughh, still fun as hell. Sometimes I'll combo it, and sometimes I just can't. The FC will happen eventually, I'm making it one of my short term goals (Long term goals are Cult of Personality and Impulse).

Anarchy in the U.K. GH3 XGuitar FC: Fun song, nice chord finger workout. I also think I had a decent path...... meh, the old GH's have like everything optimalized I bet, so I doubt it was good. =P

November 28th: Basically the same as yesterday, except now, I FC'd Limelight. xD No chokes ftw.

November 27th: Holy crap, just wanna thank everyone all the nice replies, =D

@The B.O.D.: Is that a Dueling Banjoes guitar FC I see there? You're calling me crazy? lol

@parz: Lol, I love it, so happy to finally be part of this club, thanks for continuously motivating me to get FFWF

@BloodyFistHole: Why thank you. =D The main rhythm is annoying to get used to, I agree. Oh, and those "random mash-up of notes" are the Burning Riffs. I for the life of me could not combo them until taking them into practice mode, and even after practice it took forever for me to get consistent at them. But with a little practice, 340k is easily achievable.

(Sorry for not doing everyone, but everyone else basically said the same thing. xD)

Now, for today's accomplishment(s?)!

If 6 Was 9 GHWT Expert Drums 100% FC: Hell yeah! 2nd ever FC, 1st on Wii and 5 lane! Got this the day I bought it, but it took so much practice to get it, so many little fills here and there. I actually got consistent at the outro. xD Also, undercharted as hell breakdown, yada yada. No one would ever FC it if it had the RB2 chart (well, maybe, but it'd be 10x as hard). I could get all Hendrix songs FC'd....... but I don't feel like wasting money on easy songs. =P Got all the hard ones at least..... meh.

Limelight GHWoR Expert+ Drums 1st ever 100% (non FC): Correct me if I'm wrong. =P Bought this song, practiced all the hard parts, and got this, my pedal overhit at one point, got really pissed. xD I'll get the FC tomorrow. Much harder than the RB2 version, but more fun (not a whole lot, though, they're both pretty even on the funness scale). Those red rolls are bitch, because now, rather than 24th notes (is that correct?) on the RB2 version (easy as hell), now their 32nd notes (correct?) on GH. There's another couple of fills afterward, but they're pretty easy, then comes the outro. not too hard, but the crossovers and the quads, one right after the other, while not hard individually, are both pretty nerve racking and chokable, but I'm somewhat consistent. =P I also had one run where I was stupid and missed at the beginning of the outro, (my face got as close to >:o as you can imagine) and I'm just like "well, I probably would've choked anyway" so I kept playing and nailed it. -__- Again, I'll get the FC tomorrow.

November 26th: Fight Fire With Fire GHM Expert Bass FC: Finally! Today, this song just clicked and it didn't take too long! All that grinding, and it was definitely worth it, my best bass FC to date. =D

Caught In a Mosh GHSH Expert+ Drums FC: Holy shit! 2nd ever FC of this on X+, 1st on Smash Hits (LLP did it on GH5). This is one of my best FC's, no doubt about it. The opening drum solo is really annoying on X+, the quad fills are missable, the entire guitar solo is hard, with a double bass fill at the end followed by a chokable outro. I just practiced from the roll to the end of the guitar solo, got kind of consistent, then FC'd it first try after that!!!!!

November 25th: Let's just get to the epicness, shall we?

Gor-Gor GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: hells yeah.

Disconnected by In Flames GHWoR Expert Bass FC: really fun song. love to whammy this song.

Holy Wars.... the Punishment Due GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: I'm getting so much better at triple kicks, lol, glad to have gotten this after the heartwrenching choke two days ago.

This Day We Fight! GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: lol, first try was an overhit choke, got the FC after going to the movies (harry potter 7 was awesome) and a drum lesson (I love my drum lessons). So glad to have gotten this down, and 4th person to FC all three Megadeth songs on X+? Behind leech, LLP, and ryan, right? =P

Calling GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: O_O O_O O_o Wow....... Easily one of my best FC's ever, Verse 1C got a little..... less impossible for me, and after a really really stupid choke, I finally got the FC, and 2nd ever FC to boot! Beat Ryan's FC on score by a lot, in fact, my -2 beat it by a lot. (He had a sucky path, but whatever, he's still my favorite rival.... even though we're not on the same console anymore =()

So yeah, really cool day IMO, and I think I'm done with WoR tbh, everything remaining is way too hard, no more fun things atm, for now, working on FFWF bass on GHM.......... it shouldn't take TOO long. (I hope)

November 24th: Fight Fire With Fire bass....... *sigh*, it will happen someday, but ughh. There was hardly a run where I passed the first burning riff, barely any where I got to the first chorus, I spent hours grinding too. Maybe I'm trying too hard? I also got a Burning Riff 5 (the last one) choke, so FML, lol. Ah well, can't get 'em all

Disconnected (By In Flames) GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Bought it, FC'd it within 10 tries, really, really fun tune, great sounding, and a really chokable outro, only one choke though. =D

Working on Gor-Gor now, =P

November 23rd: Yay, more things. =D

Fade to Black GHM X+ Drums FC: O_o Those reds are tricky, but not impossible anymore, took two tries, one being a choke on those weird double blue things after the reds. xD

Fuel GHM Expert Guitar FC: I'm surprised I had no chokes during the solo, especially the end of it. But I did it, and I'm not complaining. =)

:November 21st: Well, an update! This is new. I've been slowly getting better at guitar, and this is what I have to show for it....... ... well, it's not much, but meh.

Trapped Under Ice GHWT Expert Bass 100% FC: Ok, well, that's not guitar, but it's still a coolio bass FC, 1st try too. =D

Dez Moines GHWT Expert Guitar 100% FC: Got this much faster than expected, quite a fun chart!

La Bamba GHWT Expert Guitar 100% FC: Yes!!!!! This took me a little grinding, but it finally paid off. Those chords are so awkward, and the solo has weird strumming. I had one choke after the solo, wow, it was so painful, nearly choked again during the FC run, but I was focused. O_o

Now, I'm working on some different stuff, The Martyr guitar will happen I think, just easy to miss in a bunch of places. Overkill bass should happen, but there are a couple stupid parts (and no, they're not the fake outros/outro, those are really easy, actually). Fury of the Storm drums, wait what? Yeah, getting back on drums kind of, and I finally passed Fury of the Storm, with over a million to boot (I forgot the score exactly). But yeah, the blasts are still kind of a "let's tense up my body, and I'll kind of keep a combo," so, I just need more practice. Plus, there are some other fills in the song and a bunch of fast bass that are tough to hit.... but I'll work on it. =D

November 12th: Yay for GH3. =D

Kool Thing GH3 X Guitar FC: Pretty easy for the most part, dumb song kind of as well. blah, grammar fail.

Even Flow GH3 X Guitar FC: Yes! Solo's a little tricky, and I was nervous, so I swear I thought I was gonna choke on the FC run like I had before. This took WAY too long to get though. =P

I also got a mega choke on Lay Down, so expect that one next. =D Then.... who knows, I'll just slowly work my way up or something, I'm considering Cult of Personality my ultimate goal...... and maybe Knights of Cydonia as my ultimate strumming goal. =P

November 11th: Woot, two awesome first try FC's. =D

Best of You GHVH Expert Guitar 100% FC: Yay, it all worked out this run. Strumming is lolez for me now.

Mean Street GHVH Expert Bass 100% FC: I'm so glad this only took one try, it's so nerve racking. xD

Also FC'd the come to life guitar solo..... so maybe that'll happen.

Got GH3.... and...... My Name is Jonas GH3 X 100% FC: Yay....... well, expect some more GH3 crap coming up soon, I'm working on Even Flow, and have a couple of dumb chokes, so wish me luck. =D

Oh....... and the hammer-on timing window for GH3 is ROFL (in a good way)

November 10th: Thanks for all those nice comments guys, means a lot..... but these are honestly my best non drum acc. O_o

Sympathy For The Devil GH5 Expert Bass FC: O_O OMFG, this song is so damn annoying. My best FC, easily, it's awkward on the wrist, and has random parts, and I managed to choke in the last 30 seconds twice. xD

So Lonely GH5 Expert Bass FC: Well, a little outro practice and this wasn't hard, so.......... still cool though.

The End Of Heartache GHVH Expert Guitar(!?) FC: Well.... here it is, my first guitar FC (essentially), it didn't take that much work TBH, a really great tune (I don't care what anyone says, I love it for some reason. xD), a tough guitar chart, and a crap load of fun. I'm gonna start working on guitar a lot more so get ready!....... but don't expect TTFAF or anything.

Right now, I'm working on Best of You VH Guitar...... already have a post solo choke, and it's just those awkward chords (something bass didn't help with) that are giving me trouble. I'm actually consistent at the strumming solo, if anything, I overstrum it. xD After that..... who knows? Take my skill into consideration and give me suggestions for tricky (but not lolhard) songs I might be able to FC on guitar! =D

November 8th Sorry for not updating in a while.

In A Big Country Band Hero Expert Bass FC: This was annoying. xD FGFC should happen, but I'm too lazy to do it. drums too. xD

Deadbolt Guitar Hero 5 Expert Bass FC: Hardest part was the first 30 seconds. =D

Younk Funk Guitar Hero 5 Expert Bass FC: One of my luckiest FC's ever, first try, I should've missed a bunch in this run but I didn't.

No One To Depend On (Live) Guitar Hero 5 Expert Bass FC: Love this song, and what a hard bass chart! 1st try of the day was a HUGE choke, and it took me about an hour to get the FC. Well worth it, though. =D

Deadbolt REGULAR X GH5 Drums FC (4 Lane): Yeah, my RB2 drums were already set up so I thought "let's see what I can do", and got Deadbolt, not even that broken. =P

Scatterbrain XDrum Outro FC (4 Lane): I actually got consistent at it, but it's easier on RB drums than GH. =P

Now, I'm working on Sympathy for the Devil XBass, I have a good 2 chokes in the last 30 seconds of the song, and one in the last 10....... so, yeah, I'm getting this FC. =D

October 31st: Happy Halloween, everyone! Close title fit, lol. So, here's what I did today....

Mercyful Fate GHM Expert Bass FC: Actually did this yesterday or something. =P Not hard, but there are some tricky parts and it's LONG AS HELL. So yay. xD

Almost Easy GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Extremely fun song, and one of the few A7X songs that I actually enjoy listening to. Those RRRRGGGGY Y Y with double bass under them are the toughest, but not too hard if you paradiddle the greens and hit the Y with your left (RLRRL).

Ted Nugent Guitar Duel GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Only hard part is the outro, and I somehow got consistent for some reason. So good for me. =D

October 25th: Sorry about the post before, I was a little angry at the time because of no replies and the fact that my videos were having a tough time to upload, so I was kind of pissed in that way. =P

Anyway, back to fun stuff, MOAR BASS FC'S, OMG:

The Black River GHM Expert Bass FC: Tried a path, it didn't work out well, still, a damn fun song to play, and just a tiny bit tricky. And yay for all Sword songs FC'd on bass and drums. =P

Ace Of Spades GHM Expert Bass FC: O_o Damn, didn't think I would get this as fast I did. Pretty nifty FC, and a cool bass line at that, and I actually kind of like listening to the song for some reason......

So damn close to Whiplash, just that one part where it has a bunch of that OBRB RB pattern...... my fingers just haven't quite gotten it yet, but I think I'll get it in time. Battery, IDK, I keep missing randomly. I'll try some other shit too. =P

October 24th: Sorry for not updating for a long time, I've been playing RB (and mostly failing horribly, damn slightly droppy-notey RB2 kit). But to make up for it, I just got one of my best GH bass FC's!

Laid To Rest GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: Finally figured out that weird-ass pattern during the verses, and then all of a sudden got consistent. Had one annoying choke, and on my FC run, I was sure I was gonna choke again because my fingers were shaking so much. lol.

All I have left for the bass FGFC is No One Knows, TTFAF, YYZ, and Free Bird (and a lot of easy ones that I've been too lazy to play). Not like I'll ever get them, but it's nice to be so close. ^_____^

October 15th: Got some bass FC's.

Hard To See: Was tricky. Love the open notes in this game, but it's hard to tell what the open note pull offs are.....

Calling: Way too much fun. =)

I'm Broken: Extremely fun. O_o not too hard, and it's really easy and fun to whammy this song. xD

Got a tech. FC on Speeding bass........ two parts are annoying as hell.... expect an FC soon? O_O

October 13: 2112 Part 7 GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: first try of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2112 FC'd on X+!!!!!!!!!!

Deadfall GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Goofy sticking is goofy, it's so easy to just lose it during those long weird parts.

Ravenous GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Not too hard, but there's double bass and it's fun

Calling GHWoR X+ Drums Technical FC: Yeah.... I may get it, but that part before the first chorus is damn hard, and the rest of the song isn't easy.

Ties That Bind GHWoR Expert Bass FC: I thought I would hate long open notes, but they're actually pretty cool! I'm gonna be working on bass now, here are some of the ones I think I can get.

Indians - blue bursts of death everywhere. xD

If You Want Peace... Prepare for War - tricky.

Nemesis - fast strumming and a chokable outro.

October 11th: 2112 Part 7 TWO reverse chokes on X+ drums, I'll go for the FC tomorrow, then I'll get working on bass WoR when I get it. =P That damn outro's annoying, and some other parts.

Not much else, I guess.

October 10th: quick little update...

If You Want Peace... Prepare For War GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Wow, it didn't even take that long. So many tricky parts, had one choke in the outro because of something lame, but I never missed at that triple kick bunch, hardly missed at the quad fill either.

Black Widow of La Porte GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Had to take a couple parts into practice mode, but other than that, really easy FC.... X+ is insane.

2112 Part 7 GHWoR Techincal X+ FC: Yep, working on the FC, I hit the outro 1/2 times, some other parts are annoying, but luckily, the song is really short, I'm thoroughly surprised I got so consistent at this so quickly.

October 9th: Moar stuff.

Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants GHWoR X+ Drums FC: intro was the toughest. =P

Nemesis GHWoR Expert Drums FC: intro was the toughest part. xD damn yellow rolls....... lrn2 5 pad ion or something.

Bloodlines GHWoR Expert Drums FC: took less time than I imagined to learn the fills, and after some warm up, the blast is really easy. Then again, this is coming from a guy who FC'd War Ensemble. ;)

Oh, and for those wanting to play some WoR with me, PM me your friend codes on Youtube, and I'll write my code down the next time I play.

Also, Evil X+ Drum FC 1st place. =P: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkjYCfpAiI

October 8th: Sorry for not updating in a while, been busy, but let's just get to the WoR epicness. =P

Burn GHWoR Expert Drums 100% FC: Epically fun. O_o

Sudden Death GHWoR Expert+ Drums 100% FC: The only hard parts are the guitar solo (it's just double bass, it gets tiring after a while) and the annoying fill right after it. The break fill is really easy, but looks hard as hell, so that makes it awesome. xD 2/3 Megadeth FC's technically. Not sure I could get Holy Wars or TDWF on X+ though. =P

2112 Part 1 GHWoR Expert+ Drums 100% FC: Took longer than it should've. =P

2112 Part 2 GHWoR Expert+ Drums 100% FC: This was the most annoying thing ever......

2112 Part 4 GHWoR Expert+ Drums 100% FC: I don't remember if this was harder than part 2, but they were the trickiest.

2112 Part 5 GHWoR Expert Drums 100% FC: No X+ for this song, shortest part, pretty easy.

2112 Part 6 GHWoR Expert+ Drums 100% FC: Acutally got this sightread in quest, 1st try re-FC. =P

I'll work on Part 7. lmao, I don't think that'll ever happen. xD

October 3rd: Yes Ties That Bind X+ drum FC OMG! Second ever I think, again, two wii drummers ftw. ;) Only super duper hard part is the outro, but the whole song is tricky.

Got to 2112 on Quest, all the parts are pretty fun, they're tricky though, but I should be able to FC all of the parts with a little work..... except the finale, wtf is that? =P FC'd Part 6 Sightread, it's pretty easy actually, just one quad part. =P But I'll have to re-FC it because Quest mode fails (cough, doesn't have score, cough)

October 2nd: sorry for not editing my thread in a while, but I got WoR!

Indians GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Mega Fun song. =)

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Those fast parts are a little tricky, and that fast roll is tough. =P

Hard To See GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: I think this was first ever, then Ryan got it (who uploaded it), lmao, two wii drummers getting the first FC's of a tricky song. xD

Wish GHWoR Expert Drums FC: Fun. =P

Dancing through Sunday GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: easy, but fun, got mega lucky on one fill, considering it was a sightread.

Only Another Parsec GHWoR Expert+ Drums FC: Extremely fun. O_o

Really close to This Day We Fight! (freakin' outro), and Ties That Bind X+ (freakin' outro). But I really should unlock all of the other songs first..... =P

September 28th: gonna put off Smash Hits (BaTH) for later, for now, playing some bass....

The Shortest Straw GHM Expert Bass 100% FC: Definitely one of my best, fairly long, nothing too hard, but missing is definitely a possibility all over the place. There wasn't enough room on the camera for a full run, so I only got the last 2 and a half minutes (risky pausing ftw).

Gonna go for these ones next....

Broken Beat and Scarred: it's easy now, just wanna wait for the camera to have room.

Hit The Lights: Really fun, got a -1, but that part sure is tricky. =P

Ace Of Spades: This is a possibility, but I doubt it will happen. Mega fun song, but too many random misses happen too easily.

Whiplash: ONE part is damn annoying, and it's near the end, but I should definitely try for this one. =P

September 27th: Wow....

War Ensemble GHM Expert Drums 100% FC: Yes! Also, got the last few FC's, so GHM Expert Drums FGFC!!!!!!!! FGFC #2. 0_0 This is how my runs went after about a half hour of warm up for my right arm....

1st run: choke at outro.

2nd run: choke at outro.

3rd run: FC

4th run (tried to get it on camera): missed at first WTF fill, so I decided to stop and not put myself through it again. lol, got the stats, I really don't care. =P

I basically got super consistent at the whole song all at once, it was weird. xD (Oh, and of course tim beat my score. =P)

Next on my list: Beast and The Harlot, oh my gawd this will be excruciating because of ONE damn part, oh well, I've got a feeling FGFC #3 will come faster than I might think.....

Then GH5 is the next possible one, but that'll just never fuckin' happen. xD

September 26th: War Ensemble XDrums -1 962k: only miss in the 1st WTF fill.

War Ensemble XDrums Choke: Yeah, right at the 3rd one, not really too pissed, wasn't recording, and I fucked the path up. I'll get it, don't worry.

I'll delete some pussy FC off my camera to make room =P

September 24th: Loss Of Control GHVH Expert Bass 100% FC: woot, I'll fgfc this game some day. Mean Street's a bitch though. -__-

Definitely one of the most fun bass songs I've played after understanding it, tricky FC, and a kind of chokable outro, but it was definitely worth it. =P

September 23rd: It finally happened.....

My first FGFC, and some people call it the one of the hardest to get, so I'm very happy with this. I'll make a setlist scroll vid at some point, and some stat pic proofs as well. =P

Got Hot For Teacher two days ago lul.

Wow, Hotel California was a bitch, that broken roll, just randomly played it today after working on the roll for an hour yesterday, got it first try.

Also, on a minor note, One Way or Another was kind of a tough FC. xD

I'll get to work on War Ensemble so I can FGFC GHM, Beast and The Harlot so I can FGFC GHSH, and Space Truckin' so I can FGFC GHVH. BH I basically have, I just need to not be lazy and get them already, and I'll never FC Scatterbrain or 21stcsm, so GH5 is out. =P IDK about WoR, but some charts look hard..... *cough, 2112 outro, cough*

September 19th: Woman From Tokyo GH5 XDrums FC: everything possible is now done. just scatterbrain, 21stcsm, and DWEDFN left. xD

Kung Fu Fighting BH FBFC: the only one we got today. =P

Black Betty GHWT Expert Drums -6: global 1st on WT me thinks, 449k I believe, only missed in Interlude 2, as soon as I learn it and get more consistent with Interlude 1, this FC could be mine. 0_0

Does that little blue burst in HfT outro have 5 or 6 notes? =P

Oh, and for those who think I FC'd Vicarious 1st try, it was more like 3rd try, the other two I was recording. Then I had to charge the camera, and got the FC. =P

Oh, and I also FC'd Rebel Yell........ useless info is useless.

September 18th: basically, a couple of epic days.

YMCA FBFC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtFp8ZPs2lc&feature=channel

We also got like 8 others. xD only like 7 left till FBFGFC. =D

Vicarious GHWT Expert Bass 100% FC: Chokable outro is chokable.

On Broken Glass GHWT Expert Bass 100% FC: yes, free metal pack FPFC on bass and drums! =)

The Martyr GHWT Expert Bass 100% FC: not too hard, but fun

Vicarious GHWT Expert Drums 100% FC: wow. 1st try off camera, lol, still epic. xD I also got a couple chokes on HfT, so expect that and a FGFC soon! =)

Bloodmeat Band Hero Expert+ Drums 100% FC: Random. xD 4th ever?

September 16th: Parabola GHWT Expert Bass 100% FC: Pretty cool FC, definitely one of my best., just practiced Riff 1 through Riff 2, got a little consistent, and got the FC like 3rd try. =)

I remember when I first sightread all of the tool songs on bass, Parabola was the only one I couldn't 5 star. xD Maybe I should work on Schism or Vicarious next. And yes, the only reason I want to is because the bass is fun and Tool is awesome. Don't deny it. xD

Gonna take a break from drums, there are still quite a few fun FC's to get in Guitar Heroes VH, WT, 5 and M. =P

September 12: Random fact, today's my dad's birthday =)

Cowboys From Hell GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: After getting two more -1s on X+ drums, decided to just go for some bass, had a few good chokes on this one, but it was definitely worth it.

Stop! GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: WAY easier than the last time I played it, took a few tries, quite a fun tricky song!

Play With Me GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: One of my luckiest FC's ever I say. =P

Caught In A Mosh GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: yes! This took me forever to FC, but I finally did it after like 2 hours and 2 chokes. Definitely like THE most bass song I've played, and easily one of the best sounding bass songs (besides jazz bass) I've ever heard. Got the right path, and was only behind elitesniper by 2k. 0_0

I'm gonna work on LtR Bass next. =P

September 11th: Laid To Rest GHSH X+ Drums FC: after messing around on Cowboys from hell X+ (got a -1), and Bath X (was able to hit the drum solo a couple times, but just couldn't hit it in a run) played LtR X+, FC'd second try, was so random I didn't even record, I may re FC for video, but I doubt it, it was that random. CfH gives good quad kick practice. xD Anyway, got the stats, I'll upload them sometime.

Also, go on my channel, as I've uploaded a vid (newest being Hang 'Em High X+ FC) every day, and have been too lazy to post it here. xD

September 7th: Blood And Thunder GHM X+ Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Ij93vAuFM

YYZ GHSH Expert Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I86F0QQrIFo&feature=channel

September 5th: On our quest to FBFGFC BH, we got freakin' Rio! Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYmEO82FruI
We got like 4 others, and when I left, they got like 11 more, including ABC.

Disposable Heroes GHM Expert+ Drums 100% FC: W00t, didn't take long at all!!!! O_o

One GHM Expert+ Drums 100% FC: That double bass part is so annoying.

September 3rd: 3 vids because I was too lazy to edit and bump. xD

Whiplash GHM Expert Drums FC Vid, all songs by Metallica on GHM FC'd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jplVuM0pKAg

Parabola GHWT Expert Drums 100% FC Vid, 2/3 Tool FC's, 3/3 100%'s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5HbaAaiJ2g&feature=channel

Grave Of Opportunity GH5 Expert+ Drums FC and Global 1st place: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDFVj2JpupQ&feature=channel

And to those who think I FC'd BATH X+....... what the hell are you thinking!? I'm not THAT good. xD Although, speaking of that, I got a new idea from thedrumfreak for sticking for the BBBGGG in the drum solo, so maybe it'll work.

But tomorrow, more BH FBFC's! =)

August 31st: Sugar, We're Going Down FBFC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyiNHA4Sb1s

Bark At The Moon GHSH Expert+ Drums 100% FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv-GFEn_Rok

August 29th Foxey Lady GHWT 1st ever XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klI_78UqOyU

Today, I got together with parzrevenge and xx9ryan9xx.... and some guitarist, to FBFC some BH songs, and we got Hands Down. O_o

We also got Whip it, Wannabe, The Adventure, and I want you to want me, be sure to watch these FBFC's on parz's channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/RevengeOfParzrevenge

August 28th, continued - Lots more stuff, lol. FC'd some more BH songs, including Ocean Avenue, I got 100% overhit on Almost EZ X+ (really pissed at that) and other stuff...

Peace Sells BH X+ Drums 100% FC - that fast double bass is annoying, but it didn't take too long to get the FC.

Suicide and Redemption J.H. BH X+ drums 100% FC - the only hard part for me was the fast double bass, the drum solo is lolez.

Then I coop FC'd a couple songs on GHVH with Lechtitbenji, here's his youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lechtitbenji sub him cause he's godly.

Pain GHVH Expert Guitar/Drums Coop FC: didn't take long

Panama GHVH Expert Guitar/Drums Coop FC: wow, insane guitar, and I got so lucky on drums, it was my sightread.

BH stuff again: Twilight of the Thunder God BH Expert Drums 100% FC- actually not too hard. =P had some dumb misses and one stupid choke.

then WT: Foxey Lady GHWT Expert Drums 100% FC: win, 2nd ever FC, it'll be first documented when I upload it. Overall, the song is tricky, but that fast RRYRRYRRY fill in the outro is the toughest.

Chalkdust Torture BH Expert Drums 100% FC: 3rd ever FC? IDK exactly, but this is the most fun song on drums I've ever played, ever, seriously, buy this.

Afterlife BH Expert Drums 100% FC: meh, easy, I'll go for X+ sometime.

Panic Attack! BH X+ Drums 100% FC: Yes! Fall of Troy pack FC on X+ drums! =D

August 28th - The Martyr Expert+ Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgAixWpQzIA

Got BH, for 25 bucks, lol. I'm gonna FGFC the game in order of difficulty of hardest to easiest, so far I've FC'd up to YMCA, I should be able to get that no problem. =P I also got some DLC, managed to FC Single and A Classic Case of Transferrence on X+ drums.

August 24th - Battery GHM XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wYe165f_O4

Had some free time today, so I played some GH5, and FC'd Sultans of Swing after a little practice at the hard part, so yay. =)

I also FC'd Demon(s)!!!!!! Wow, I didn't think I'd get this, at least not on the shitty X GH5 drum engine, but, almost none of my misses were from the glitch, just me messing up the rolls. =P Took a little while, but was definitely worth it.

Next on my GH5 FC list is Woman From Tokyo...... I'm gonna need some serious practice at that yellow part, and the outro is very chokable. But my best is a -10, and some casual grinding should hopefully get me the FC. =P

August 19th - Judith GH5 Expert Drums 100% FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvj1dFtPulY

August 18th - Purple Haze (Live) GHWT Expert Drums 100% FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbWVFPpic4

August 17th - Finally that stupid song Cyanide, it didn't take too long thankfully, I usually get off on the strumming though.

Toxicity GHM Expert Bass 100% FC: Yay, fun song.

Other bass songs I'm gonna work on....

Seek and Destroy: Ughh... that fast part is doable but tough, and everything else is tricky. But it can happen.

Battery: I think I can do this, those open notes can cause some pretty random misses though.

Hit the Lights: What the heck, 1st try, -9!? Hit a lot of cool stuff, so maybe a little work and I'll get it.

The Shortest Straw: Overall a tricky song, very chokable. -___- Still fun.

On a random note, WE bass 5 star. 0_0 lol.

August 16th - GHM bass progress! Could only play for an hour, but...

Beautiful Mourning GHM Expert Bass FC: Pretty tricky for me, weird hammer - on stuff that changes to non hammer on stuff for like no reason, =P Still cool

Blood and Thunder GHM Expert Bass FC: The strum fest was the main problem for me, where it's just green and then all of a sudden some open notes on the downbeats kinda threw me off, the main bass beat actually wasn't too difficult.... maybe I'll be able to 5 star WE now. xD

Hopefully I'll get Cyanide tomorrow, I've had a choke on it for a while. Request some fun/tricky bass songs from GHM? You guys know my limit, so please do not request WE, Dyer's Eve, FFWF, etc. And don't pick ask for a high score/5 star run, I don't like posting non FC's except, like, mega chokes, lol.

August 15th - More GHSH bass FC's! yay

Freya GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: Crap, didn't get this on camera. Still a really cool FC, not too hard, but the bridge can be tough. =P 1st try

Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart GHSH Bass 100% FC: Pretty awkward, yet so fun. Tricky to FC, and I managed to get a whopping 2 chokes on this song. -___-

Raining Blood GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: Not too hard, but the outro is kinda chokable.... luckily no chokes. O_o

The Trooper GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: Got it after a stupid outro choke, lol. I SWEAR I was gonna miss at that last YGR part. I came so close to missing.

Cult Of Personality GHSH Expert Bass 100% FC: Really fun song, but there are two parts with awkward hammer-ons where you have to pay attention on when to strum and when not to strum (lmao, I'm such a noob)

August 14th - Decided to switch over to Smash Hits and try Laid to Rest X+ drums..... -10 was the best I got, I suck at like all the fills. =P
Anyway, later, I tried some bass. Was trying BATH bass for over an hour, but I just couldn't do it...

Beast and The Harlot GHSH XBass FC - lmao, went to church, ran some errands with my mom (got some new clothes and some pizza), came home, FC'd on my second try. GOD IS REAL, AND HE GAVE ME ANOTHER AWESOME FC! =) Thanks, god. ^_^ Lmao, I got my TTFAF Drum FC after going to church as well for those who don't know. =P

Then I tried a little Trooper bass..... managed to get a choke in the last 10 seconds. -____- So, I might go for that later, but even though it's fun to play, it's not fun to grind. =P

Woman GHSH XBass FC - pretty cool FC, not too hard, but the hammeron parts are really fun to play. I swear I thought I would get an outro choke, but luckily I didn't. =)

Lay Down GHSH XBass FC - This song is so fun to play! The hammerons are so fun for me in this song, and it only took a couple of tries to FC!

Killing in The Name bass FC may happen, but I keep on randomly missing in the long-ass triplet strumming (it must last.... 30 seconds?... IDK) so maybe.

I'm also really close to Freya, I'll go for that one tomorrow.

August 12th - Somebody Get Me A Doctor GHVH XDrums 100% FC: Wow, I've been working on this for a couple of days, just got it today, first try too. This is a super tough song because of the damn yellow rolls, they're really fast and awkward, each one requires near perfect concentration/precision/luck. Kinda chokable outro as well, luckily I didn't.
3rd or 4th FC and 1st or 2nd 5 pad FC. WarlordTm got the FC around the same time as me, and we don't know/care who got it first. =P
Oh, and of course tim had to take my Space Truckin' first. -___-

Brianstorm GH5 XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HvPbLIloBo

August 11th - Come To Life GHVH XBass FC: Yes! I can't believe it, I wasn't even recording because it was a warmup run, lol. I may re-FC for vid, but I doubt it. =P

Space Truckin' GHVH Expert Drums -11 Global 1st place - 1st by a lot too, =D Only missed in the blue roll, the red roll, and the outro (the outro was VERY stupid) FC in the future? IDK, I'll try to bring the number of notes missed down to single digits. (lul)

August 10th - Incinerate GH5 XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jIASdzpP-o

I GOT MENTIONED IN THE STAR POWER PODCAST!!!! Hell yeah, I just heard it now, I am so fucking excited, because this is the best thing that has happened to me in GH/RB besides gameplay FC's. =D THANK YOU ANYTHING FC!!!!!! Just wait till I upload my re-FC...... ^__^

August 9th - Yesterday night I FC'd Hang 'Em High and Painkiller on bass!!!!! Hang 'Em High was tricky, and it took a long time, but I did it! Painkiller was probably the luckiest thing I've ever done on GH bass. O_o

The Spirit of Radio GH5 Expert+ Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4I429Cpe4

August 8th - I'M BACK! =D So.... on Friday, before I left, I managed to FC Loss Of Control on drums! There are tons of awkward parts. =D

Today, I tried X+.... managed to get a -2..... but I don't think it'll happen. =(

I also FC'd Romeo Delight XDrums, took a while, was super annoying. =P

Sweating Bullets GH5 XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSL7Hsl8tTk

Electro Rock GHWT XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isqHkoXHwKA&feature=channel

August 5th - Tons of stuff today. Let's get started.

The End Of Heartache VH X+ Drums FC #3: Took a little while because of dumb misses, but it was definitely worth it. =)

Double Vision VH X+ Drums FC #4: Sigtread, easy, but I got lucky at one part, not a whole lot of X+ going on. =P

Hear About It Later VH X+ Drums FC #5: Sightread, only double bass is at the end, very fun, but easy.

Come to Life VH X+ Drums FC #6: Ughh, this one took forever, but it was so much fun!!! There are lots of tricky parts in this song. And I was able to nab the global 1st place! O_o

Played a little bass next:

I'm The One bass re-FC: for video, got a much higher score (but like 24th place, -___-)

The Takedown bass re-FC: for video.

First Date VH XBass FC #3: sightread, almost got tripped up in some places, but I got it.

Double Vision VH XBass FC#4: pretty easy, took only a couple of tries.

Then I played on regular X Drums (I keep X and X+ seperate, I don't believe in it, but that's what everyone says you should do):

Painkiller VH XDrums FC #1: O_o Had to take those speedup rolls into practice mode, found out a super consistent way to hit them (focus on the bass notes), and got the FC 3rd try! =D

First Date VH XDrums FC #2: 4 crossover fills, luckily I'm kinda consistent at them, oh, and GLOBAL 1ST!?!?!? WTF!?

Best of You VH XDrums FC #3: Pretty simple up to the outro, where I got super lucky, I FC'd on my second try, O_o

I'm The One VH XDrums FC #4: Wow, first time ever FC'ing up to that chokable outro and I FC'd, O_O

Dope Nose VH XDrums FC #5: Kind of a sightread, got lucky at those double kicks.

Pain VH XDrums FC #6: FC'd this, then immediately re-FC'd to try out a better path, got less than 200 points behind hheemm. -___-

You Really Got Me VH XDrums FC #7: Took a while, used double bass for those double kicks (fail) and I kept on missing on the RGG bass parts. Outro wasn't too bad when I took it into practice mode.

Master Exploder VH XDrums FC #8: Took like 3 trys because of the drum intro. -__-

Rock And Roll Is Dead VH XDrums FC #9: Got REALLY lucky at that one part....

The Takedown VH XDrums FC #10: It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would to get good at Verse 2, had three post chokes in runs though. -___- Oh well, I still got it.

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love VH XDrums FC #11: Uhhh.... not hard. =P

Atomic Punk VH XDrums FC #12: got lucky in a lot of places.

Mean Street VH XDrums FC #13: same as Atomic Punk

Loss of Control VH XDrums 100%!!!!!!! I'll get the FC soon. O_o

August 4th - I GOT GHVH TODAY!!!! cheap too, it was on a clearance sale. =D

So I decided to start things off with bass, and what better way to make myself look better on bass than to FC two of the toughest bass songs as my first two FC's? (lol) All of these bass FC's were off camera unfortunately off camera, maybe I'll re-FC I'm the One and The Takedown for vid. =P

I'm The One GHVH Bass FC #1: Hawt. 3rd try ever.
1st try, failure, lol, tons of misses.

2nd try, reverse choke, FC'd the outro.

3rd try, FC!!! I don't really care about the path. =P

The Takedown GHVH Bass FC #2: Pretty fun song, nothing really stands out as tricky, but you have to stay 100% focused or you'll miss, took about 5 tries after my sightread, with a nasty choke somewhere in there.

The End Of Heartache GHVH Bass FC #3: Extremely fun, a lot of dumb misses though, took a lot longer than it should've, I think the path turned out good though. =P

Space Truckin' GHVH Bass FC #4: Sightread, there was one strumming bit that caught me off guard and I was extremely lucky, other than that, pretty easy.

Then I played some drums a little later. Got these two on camera. =D

Hang 'em High GHVH Expert+ Drums FC #1: Hell yeah, I just had to get this first since it's so awesome. The two rolls I had to take into practice for my own sticking, and the outro was just lucky, I hit it like 50% of the time.
Took WAY too long, but well worth it. Path turned out pretty good as well. =) 4th or 5th ever X+ Fc of this? =P

And The Cradle Will Rock Expert+ Drums FC #2: Uhhh.... not even worth mentioning, not a hard song at all, the only X+ part is at the end, and it's really slow, probably doable with one foot if you go really fast. I choked sightread because the orange notes slow down right at the end and it caught me off guard. =P Probably the easiest X+ song in the game..... If Medicate was an X+ chart, I'd call it the easiest. (rofl).

August 3rd - Overkill Drums FC. =) Yay, the outro actually isn't broken on Wii, lol, but that outro fill with the reds and blues are weird because they're charted weird, so I'm glad to have this FC.

Only Hot for Teacher, Hotel California, and Vicarious left for the FGFC. =P

August 2nd - Two coolio FC's today.

Trapped Under Ice GHWT XDrums FC: Figured out the broken note, and it didn't take too long after that.

Bodhisattva GHWT XDrums FC: O_o Has this ever been FC'd before I did? I wanna know. This song isn't hard until the outro, which is broken. There is a yellow charted on a bass note, followed by a yellow sustain, you just hit the first yellow before the bass note, easy. The second one is charted R and then RO and a bass hit, you have to hit the RO before bass note.... easier said than done, I only hit it a handful of times in practice mode, so I'm glad I got the FC 1st try in the session. O_O

The Shortest Straw GHM Expert Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5VBDBY4sU

July 31st - THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES 4TH EVER GHSH XDRUMS 100% FC!!!!!!!! ALSO, 1ST 5 PAD FC!!!!!! Omg, this is definitely one of my best accomplishments to date!!! I didn't record, but I really don't care, I got the stats on vid, I'll be uploading tomorrow. =))))))))
I had to deal with a lot of gay misses on the way, especially around Herman's solo A (crossover part) plus some other crossover part, as soon as I hit that outro roll, I'm just like "HOLY SHIT, I FC'D TTFAF!" Funny.... I got the -1 earlier in the day, then went to church, came home, had dinner, got the FC in a few tries, the Lord likes me apparently.

I now 47/48 FC's on GHSH XDrums!!! Just Bath left.... *sigh* I now can't hit the drum solo anymore, but at the very least I have the GHSH tech FC.

Seven GH5 Expert Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcsZPIcZK3g

July 30th - (Yeah, I know it's the 31st, but I forgot to do this yesterday). Played a little bass, was able to FC L'via L'viaquez and Misery Business. I was also able to FC the Heartbreaker bass outro (which is a little crazy IMO) in practice mode.

Then I coop FC'd a bunch of stuff with Wooffus (happy 24th birthday to her BTW!). We played on SH, we were able to coop FC...

No One Knows - I'm really consistent at this, so wasn't too difficult

Bark at The Moon - Meh, should've gone X+ for this one, plus I already coop FC'd this with guitarband, but whatever.

Shout at the Devil X(+) - woot, I'm so glad I didn't choke on that last double kick! =)

Freya - I got SO LUCKY on those first couple of weird red rolls.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar FTW! lol

Hey You - I'm surprised I hit the monster roll.

All of these were 1st try. We also came really close to...

More Than a Feeling - she messed up one phrase.

Thunder Kiss '65 - I missed in the most retarded place

Mother - I tried to activate in the rolls..... it didn't go well

The Trooper - I got a -1. -___-

Welcome Home (Sanitarium) FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5yHjeyy_C8

July 29th - Bloodmeat GH5 XBass FC!!!!!!!!! Wow, I just got so lucky at those purple notes, I was honestly very surprised after that, plus it's the last hard part of the song. It's so glad to have this FC, even though a lot of people don't consider it too hard.

The Rock Show GH5 XBass FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOiNWB0L7xM

July 28th - Bloodmeat GH5 Bass -3!!! 2 misses, =P like in the first 4 sections. I was able to hit Chorus 2 in a real run at least. =) Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. I was also able to FC Chorus 2 on camera for screen and hands, so if tim edits it into a splitscreen for me, expect a splitscreen FC of it! =)

I also got a few other bass FC's, the best being Maiden Mother and Crone, lucky,lol. I also got incinerate, and a -1 choke on Sweating Bullets. -__-
Back Round random run -5, but I still suck at the song. =P

July 26th - Raining Blood GHSH XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssAsyOOge9Y

July 25th - FC'd LearningCurve on X+ Drums, an insane on disk GHM custom song. I suggest you go look at the chart. 0_0

Mommy's Little Monster GHM Expert Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvyqqgGdcc

July 24th - (wow, long subject is long).

Evil Coop FC: Guitar and drums, here's the guitarist, sub him right now!! He's FC crazy shit like Dyers Eve and Disposable heroes and battery, and has the GH5 XGuitar FGFC!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/Lechtitbenji
Here's the video from his point of view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29g9eGYwfhY I'll be uploading it to my channel someday, I recorded it as well.

Albatross GHM Expert Drums FC: Took the interlude into practice mode, and I got consistent at it! Got a few chokes in the outro but it was worth it.

Ace Of Spades GHM Expert Drums FC: WOW. This is so annoying, lol. I'm so glad I got it in a relatively small amount of time. =)

Back Round GH5 Drums FC Global 1st with Hands View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYXiJF97ts forgot the Team Epic Fail intro, wtf? lol

July 23rd - Didn't actually play any fake drums today.... but I uploaded a Six Days A Week Drums FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfkMT45Vlv8

July 22nd - War Ensemble Drums 940k global 2nd place: 0_0 Only missed at the three WTF fills (but I missed over 20 notes in those 3 fills -_-), a tech FC might happen but a full song FC? fat chance. =P Tim actually got 947k only an hour after me...... so I had global 1st for about an hour. ;)

July 21st - War Inside My Head GHM XDrums FC- FINALLY!!! I actually got it last night, lol. I just magically became consistent at the first fill again, and got an extremely lucky run (I came so close to missing in one spot in particular, near the end) and FC'd, lol

Evil X+ Drums FC: 2nd ever? I know someguy FC'd it (he has a pic link), but either way I have global 1st! =) Really annoying fill, and after a choke AFTER the fill (wtf?) and two or three reverse chokes, the FC was finally mine. =D

Do You Feel Like We Do Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmRFV0laTxk only the last minute of the song, my camera didn't have enough room to record a full run (all 13 minutes of it) at the time. =D

July 20th - One Big Holiday GH5 XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEFvMqHD4Ow

July 19th FC'd Younk Funk today, not too hard once I realized I could hit all the triplet rolls, RLLRLLRLLRLL, etc. =)

The Trooper GHSH Drums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZ51YySEqg

July 17th - Misery Business GHWT XDrums FC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlDsrGsjaA

July 16th - Uploaded my Hungry Like The Wolf GH5 Expert Drums 100% FC, check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slyZcCg3dMU

July 15th - Today I uploaded my Fire (Live at Woodstock) GHWT expert Drums FC, be sure to check it out, global first place as well!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvzWQIruJbo

July 14th - Taking a break from GH, playing RB, lol. But I still have tons and tons of GH drum FC's to upload! Here's my latest, Jailbreak GH5 Drums FC, has some fun fills and two fast rolls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDGPi75ql0Q

July 13th - War Inside my Head 100% overhit - -___- annoying. Overhit at the red roll thing. And now I can't hit the first fill, will I ever FC? IDK.

I also uploaded a Caught in a Mosh drum FC to my YT channel today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8fKRs_qzhw I upload a vid every day, so I'll start doing this from now on.

July 12th - Vicarious Expert Drums 100% Global 1st Place, overhit choke - Dammit! lol, was so close, overhit on the last 7 notes or so, but 784k, that's pretty good, will I ever FC? Maybe, but not for a while. =P

Demolition Man (Live) Expert Drums 100% FC - wow this was annoying, those three crossover fills are all annoying as hell. I've heard other people use different methods besides RLRLRL sticking.... but I do use that.... but I don't care, I got it. =D

July 11th (continued) - As you hopefully already know, I got 100% on Vicarious with two overhits. However, the score was horrible, I just got a -2 run (one miss, at the weird roll, which I thought I was consistent at.... apparently not) and got 784k, and someguy only had 783k..... so I win, lol. I'll go for that FC some time, but all of the parts are so darn annoying to hit. But I'll get it, no doubt, I just don't know when.

July 11th - Hell yeah, Tool, lol. Parabola FC was first try random as hell, just like PMU lol. That was very cool, double bass helps during those two parts. =P

Vicarious Expert Drums 100% - O_o Really shocked at this one. Unfortunately, I overhit twice (at least they were my fault and not pad misses), but still gold stars and 100%!!!! Easily the hardest song in the game, and I'm so glad I've (somewhat) conquered it! Maybe I'll FC later, but I'll work on some other stuff first, vicarious is annoying. =P

July 10th (continued) - Ok, let's get right to what I did today....

Grave Of Opportunity Expert+ Drums FC- played it once, only misses were at random triple kicks, took like 5 tries (including a terrible choke at one of the last triple kicks). Coolio.

Dez Moines Expert+ Drums FC- 1st try FC'd the weird fill, took like 3 or 4 tries to get the FC. Very nice.

Anything Expert Drums Re-FC- new path (wanna thank WarlordTm for showing me the path and Paturages for creating it). Got an 8k improvement (658k). Lolwhat. =D I could probably get more from the accents, but if I hit the orange too hard, it'll overhit..... it's not like anyone will ever come close to my score though..... =P

Pull Me Under Expert Drums FC- 1st try..... double bass makes this song INFINITELY TIMES EASIER!!!! FC'd that RBG double kick RBG double kick part for the first time, got to the rolls, and I'm like..... "well... gonna miss now," then FC'd it and I'm like..... "uhhh..... no chokezorz plz?" luckily I didn't lol.

So yeah.... lol.

July 10th - Early morning edit because I got this very late last night, went to bed right after; Beautiful Mourning Expert+ Drums FC!!!!! Wow, I just wanted to try it to test the double bass, and I realized it was better than before.... then I was able to consistently hit the intro, then, a few runs later, I got consistent at the triple kicks. And I was like..... hey..... I can FC this..... so I just played it a little more, thought to myself "I should probably get the camera" and then got it second try!!!! I almost missed at the end of Strings of Sorrow because I accidentally forgot to roll on the last 4 green notes, so I spammed my right hand.... and hit it, lol. I was so nervous at the end, I didn't even bother hitting the sustains at their full value, but I really don't care, this is something I thought I would never do.

July 9th - Got Whiplash, OMFG, the most annoying GHM song I've FC'd so far. There are three fills, I use LRLLRRLRR sticking for the first two fills, (the second being BY FAR harder than the other two), and LRLLRRLRLLRRLRLLRRLL sticking for the third, and I was so nervous after the third fill that I fucked up my last activation..... but I don't care.

Then I coop FC'd Back in The Saddle and Monkey Wrench XVox and Drums with guitarband (Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarband0196 ). So yay to that. He only had trouble with one phrase in MW, but it's ok. =)

The Black River Drums FC: Really easy except for some weird fills where you have to add a quick left hand double stroke, and the second to last fill that (at the end) goes like BRRBBGGGO, so I use RLLRLRLRR sticking for that, choked 3 times at that. I unfortunately did not get it on video, as I got it first try OFF camera...... kinda pissed me off. lol. but i got the stats, and I pathed it myself, so maybe 1st place? haven't checked yet. =P

July 8th (continued) - More coop with Andre, Geetardudes, we only got two though (XDrums and XGuitar).....

One Armed Scissor: I had a stupid miss, then got it. Wasn't too hard.

L'via L'viaquez: Wow, first a Vox/Drum coop FC, now a Guitar/Drum coop FC of this!! This took a little while, but definitely worth it. O_o First time making it past the first "quiet part" (with the second most annoying part in the song with the stupid yellow rolls). I can't believe neither of us missed at the end (he has some weird strumming somewhere in there, the rolls there are even MORE awkward to hit, and my last few notes are chokable.... but you should already know that from my Vox/Drum coop FC post. =P). He also has a guitar solo after the first "quiet part" so go sub him now!! =D

We also came very close to La Bamba...... but fuck fast strumming...srsly

July 8th - Battery GHM XDrums FC! I actually did it twice. lol. The first was first try OFF camera. I really wanted to get it on camera, so I once again went through this nightmare song and FC'd, with a 703k score, that's not even that good.... but meh, it's over 700k.

This song is so annoying, I would miss at the most random places, not even the parts that are like Y YB Y YB, I just cross my left arm under my right arm for that, but I would miss at....
-double kicks
-rolls
-BOTH fast double bass parts (the second one is too easy, too. -_-)
-random places.

So yeah, this was very annoying to get and I'm glad I got it on vid! =D

July 7th (continued) - Even MORE coop! (surprise, surprise. )
Played with Geetardudes a.k.a Andre (here's his youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Geetardudes )

We were on GHM, XGuitar/XDrums, and we got Blood and Thunder and Beautiful Mourning. They both took a little while (for once I was making all the mistakes. :P) but they were worth it. He FC'd everything like a crazy beast, he only missed ONCE EACH SONG, I missed at least 5 times each song, so KUDOs to him =)

Then we did Hell Bent for Leather, and I choked on the last note twice in a row!!!..... at least... I think I did, IDK if it was an overhit AFTER the damn sustain or not....... but IDK. When I upload the vid, you can be the judge on that. =PPPP

Moral of the story: if you're not playing coop, PLAY COOP!! =D

July 7th - Lots more coop O_o Coop with guitarband first, here's his Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarband0196
We were on GHSH, him on XVox and me on XDrums. We were able to coop FC Cult Of Personality, Pscobilly Freakout (I nearly choked, lol), Bark at the Moon, Carry On Wayward Son (putting me up to 46/48 GHSH drum FC's officially, lolololol), Lay Down (can't believe I got the fill first try), and Woman. None of these took that long to get. I got 'em all on vid. We came close to Cowboys from hell (he missed like one phrase), and Electric Eye (one phrase he doesn't like. =P)
But yeah, be sure to sub him!

Then, I was able to coop with Wooffus on GHWT, we only got one song, but it was L'via L'viaquez! We were both scared when we got to the end, both of our parts were chokable, but we got it! And we got over 1 million points, which surprised me, because I was nervous and being a star power whore at the end.

Well that's all I guess, thank you to whoever comments!

July 6th (again) - was able to coop with Geetardudes tonight on GHWT. He was on XGuitar and I was on XDrums. We were able to get Dammit and Everlong. The last activation on Dammit was kinda meh, and everlong activations sucked, but we got'em. We also came very close to Prisoner of Society (gay guitar solo), One Armed Scissor (IDK what happened there), and L'via L'viaquez (the first ten seconds on guitar are gay as hell, luckily I'm consistent at that song, lol). So, maybe we'll get those later? IDK, and I'm not sure when the Dammit and Everlong coop FC's will be up either. Ok, that's all I guess.

July 6th - I'm actually not at my house, and I'm not sure when I'll get home. But I did get some new accomplishments last night (after all the coop FC's)...

Kick Out The Jams GHWT XDrums FC- wow, this was tough, first time ever hitting the roll, once I hit it, I knew I had the FC. Got it on vid.

Toy Boy GHWT XDrums FC - First try O_o Very pleasently surprised at this one, as there's a really awkward fill toward the end. Got it on vid.

Hotel California Broken Roll FC in practice mode - got it once, and I have no idea how I did it.

Vicarious GHWT XDrums -13 713k - Holy crap. This song is epic, lol. Pretty insane run for me. I missed one random double kick in the middle, then missed at least once in the 5 sections before the outro, then FC'd the outro. A little practice and I could get the FC!!!! Oh, and my goal for this song has been 700k for the longest time. So yay. :P

July 5th - Played with Wooffus again, we got...
Mercyful Fate, No Excuses, Dyer's Eve, and Fight Fire with Fire. =D
And, the Dyer's Eve FC was 1 foot 1 pedal for me!!! Never thought I'd do that. so double awesome. lol. I also got a new high score on Anything, 653k, with a -1 and a BEAUTIFUL new path. =D I'll re-FC that someday. =P

July 4th - A bunch of coop FC's on GHM, with Wooffus, a very awesome vocalist. She FC'd everything first try! The songs we got were Fuel, Frantic, Stone Cold Crazy, One, Seek And Destroy, and Evil. We also got 100% on Toxicity, but because of the gay SP, I overhit, =P. All of these were me on XDrums and she was on XVocals (I wasn't in the mood for X+.) Please sub her channel! She FC'd everything we played!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/freqrexy   =D  She'll be uploading some of these, some will go on the Team Epic Fail Channel, and I'll just download them, and upload them to my channel.

July 3rd - Anything GHWT Expert Drums FC. It is the first ever FC of the song, I will upload the song on the 4th of July. =P

I'll update later I guess. I'm on Team Epic Fail, BTW. =P [/b]
Quote:
[img][/img]

Last edited by SuperSonicLink1 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 195 times in total
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you made an acc. thread on SH... I'm expecting to see a lot of good stuff in this thread, especially after your Anything XDrums FC
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Clifferd  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay you finally made a SH account and the Anything FC is just wtfh4x. Can't wait to see the vid man.
Bendover  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible FC, even if it's on a version of the game where it's not broken

Seriously though, those fills are ridiculous in every way, major congrats. AndyTHPS should record a song with AES that's made for the sole reason of being hard on GH, sort of like Sudden Death with Megadeth.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
SuperSonicLink1  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Anything FC video, here it is. Reply with quote

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_wLyj0i6M
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT

Last edited by Ontwikseltsaar on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!?!

Best drum FC on this side so far? I would say so myself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, that's amazing. Congratulations!

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:

WT is the broken version :P

Again, congrats on getting what the best have tried to do and failed. Certainly was a change of pace after seeing Ted Nugent Duel FC yesterday to a fucking Anything FC.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Clifferd  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Bendover wrote:

Again, congrats on getting what the best have tried to do and failed. Certainly was a change of pace after seeing Ted Nugent Duel FC yesterday to a fucking Anything FC.

I'm pretty sure he meant on the wii, because on the wii Anything is not broken

Edit: lol ninja

Last edited by Clifferd on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Bendover  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Bendover wrote:

Talking about the Wii version actually, which is the same as BH 360 :P So therefore, not broken.

Either way, it still takes a ridiculous amount of skill to FC this.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a way to get a first acc Excellent ! Actually i wonder how it's like to play it as not-broken xD! cause it's just plain annoying to sometimes fc the beginning, and sometimes FAIL on it.

The video was totally though ! some fills are so intense ! Great job for that !
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm..

wow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A start of a thread like this shouldn't be this epic seriously

2 ossim FC's in 1 day by 2 ossim players on 1 ossim team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:
umm..

wow.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: