ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Important Announcement: PS2 Rock Band Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Important Announcement: PS2 Rock Band Players Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Sorry this is so late in the signups, but we've come to a decision now about the PS2 version of Rock Band as related to the guitar and bass leagues. I had originally thought that I had seen some scoring system differences between the two versions, but I'm unable to find anything specific now, and they seem to be compatible at least, if not exact. So the bottom line is this:

Players with the PS2 version of Rock Band may now sign up for the following leagues:
  • RB - Guitar - Expert
  • RB - Bass - Expert
  • RB - Guitar/Bass Duet - Open Difficulty

However, drums and vocals definitely have significant differences, so these will not be considered compatible, and PS2 players may not participate in any of the leagues involving either of these instruments (except the PS2-only One Man Band league, of course).

To sum up:

PS2 Rock Band players may not sign up for any leagues that have "(360/PS3)" in the name.

Signing up for any of those leagues as a PS2 player will be considered cheating.
MrMan0123  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news, I just signed up. Thank you Deimos
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: tallguy1337
sktgamerdudejr  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, whats the difference?
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sktgamerdudejr wrote:
PS2 Vocals have more Precussion Notes while the 360 has less (same with PS3) also the Rock Band Drums are different because I am pretty sure they have more points (same with the vocals as well) for each note; Someone correct me if I'm wrong I'm not to sure in this subject...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
sktgamerdudejr  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
sktgamerdudejr wrote:
PS2 Vocals have more Precussion Notes while the 360 has less (same with PS3) also the Rock Band Drums are different because I am pretty sure they have more points (same with the vocals as well) for each note; Someone correct me if I'm wrong I'm not to sure in this subject...
Thank you :P

I've played Rock Band for the 360, and was thinking of buying it for my apparently dead PS2 and just heard that the vocals and drums are different, and was wondering what it was before I bought Rock Band
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sktgamerdudejr wrote:
Raikri999 wrote:
sktgamerdudejr wrote:
Thank you :P

I've played Rock Band for the 360, and was thinking of buying it for my apparently dead PS2 and just heard that the vocals and drums are different, and was wondering what it was before I bought Rock Band
I don't believe the notes are that different(Like I said in my post above) but It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay better to get Rock Band for the PS2 than rather not have it at all....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: