ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH2 - Hard League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
I'm up against Icey... fun.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE Good luck Stryker xD

DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm against Doughboy; well, here goes nothing!

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
Marcanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't have the match-up I thought I did (can't count apparently), but I still lost. At least, through the league, I learned how to whammy short notes slightly better.

Good luck to all, and hope to play you next league.

Latest X FCs:
Laughtrack
Cherry Pie
Surrender
I Love Rock and Roll
Stellar
Sail Your Ship By
Hey
Hey You
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i played LtR a bit today and increased my best score to a point where i was happy with my score, until i saw that i lost my other two leagues in round one. I will now put my full focus on this league and play that damned annoying song some more. RocketMan, good luck. based on our score comparisons and league performance thus far, you're going to need it.

but who knows, maybe you'll surprise me and knock me out.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
RocketMan  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...good luck to you too!!!

Sadly, tonight I spent the majority of the night working on my GH3H song. I wanted to hurry and get it knocked out, but...
I got to make a few runs on LTR. Nothing to serious....I was mainly refreshing on SP Paths and "difficult" parts. I hope...HOPE...to get a last minute lucky run in on Wednesday night. Tomorrow I have a bike race...so, I probably wont play any GH.

Guess I'll have to see what happens

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in the middle of a blackout in my area so i had to get my scores in the 5 or so hours i had at my friends to get this score and GH2Expert score before his dad kicked us off

so i got a decent score but could have done a little bit better

they tell us it may be another 2-3 days before the power is back on so i have to submit now while i have access to internet
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, let me say that LAID TO REST CAN BURN IN HELL. God I HATE that song. Secondly, I know I'm going to lose, my score is about as shittastic as I could think of. I will be surprised to the point of near disbelief if I somehow win this round, I missed every squeeze possible.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
First off, let me say that LAID TO REST CAN BURN IN HELL. God I HATE that song. Secondly, I know I'm going to lose, my score is about as shittastic as I could think of. I will be surprised to the point of near disbelief if I somehow win this round, I missed every squeeze possible.

Too bad I'm not playing you. Can't wait to reveal my score... 4 hours of griding, thats all I'll say.

BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceyDefeat wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

Too bad I'm not playing you. Can't wait to reveal my score... 4 hours of griding, thats all I'll say.
Well, I'm a lot more confident in my score now, I calmed down some and got a pretty good score.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Doughboy  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:

This. SPOILERS: I literally missed every squeeze possible, -15 points or something from the No Squeeze score.

I better get to play Hangar 18, I need the FC and it's one of my favorite songs on GH2.
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doughboy wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

This. SPOILERS: I literally missed every squeeze possible, -15 points or something from the No Squeeze score.

I better get to play Hangar 18, I need the FC and it's one of my favorite songs on GH2.

*sigh*

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me, Hangar 18? Pretty brutal song for the semis. I *can* FC this, I've FC'd every section before(up to solo 9 somewhat consistently), but this is pretty tough. Anyways, I got 320.9K on Laid to Rest, hopefully that's enough.

KoE wrote:
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Fuck me, Hangar 18? Pretty brutal song for the semis. I *can* FC this, I've FC'd every section before(up to solo 9 somewhat consistently), but this is pretty tough. Anyways, I got 320.9K on Laid to Rest, hopefully that's enough.

I REALLY WISH i was against you <_< You'd be gone. I broke the 321k mark twice.

DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOO, my SG broke . I'm getting a new one in 4-6 days; I'm probably not advancing in this league, but this may kill me for All Games Hard. Dammit!

53964.png
eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:

321.1k for me, so It looks like I am advancing. Now I have to play H18 agaisnt Brock???? Good thing I am done with school after today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: