ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH3 - Expert League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smitherzMAR  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't believe that I made to the finals! I played DND 1 time, but I only won because my opponent didn't submit, lucky me I guess. Unfortunately, RaBl is one of my worst songs. I need to have a magical run to be able to win. Good luck Paturages! May the best man win!
roosoh  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks EyesOfAuthority, it's been a really lucky first league for me but raining blood might kick my ass, I have yet to 5 star it. Good luck Brenden0027
massi4h  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Branden0027 wrote:
lol massi4h i didn't FC it but i think i did pretty well compared to my old score
:-)

Yeah at least you got close. I didn't try that much and I was gonna try today just now but saw time was up. I really looked at your old score and thought maybe you wouldn't come close to my current score so I layed off it a bit. That was stupid, but good job and good luck for the finals.

PS. I really suck at RaBl, lucky if I could get that 5 star again (which was like 30k above cutoff randomly after like 100 tries).
Paturages  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smitherzMAR wrote:
Wow, I can't believe that I made to the finals! I played DND 1 time, but I only won because my opponent didn't submit, lucky me I guess. Unfortunately, RaBl is one of my worst songs. I need to have a magical run to be able to win. Good luck Paturages! May the best man win!

Thank you, good luck to you too
I had a -2 run on DND there, lucky run.

I can barely 5* Raining Blood, I hope to get a lucky run there.

kwkemrtapu  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goron40 wrote:
*Yawn*

Next victim, please.

Sorry to break up your confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LongOffTheTee
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit all...

Not that I'm that good at RaBl anyway, but after I jammed my left (fretting) pinky yesterday, I hurt my right shoulder doing push-ups this morning...can't really move my right arm much, and it hurts like hell unless I tilt my head to the left...I might just keep the score I've submitted right now and not play for the next few days.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad I didn't get matched against anyone else becuase I would have beaten the other two people. Seriously though I underestimated you Govena. I didn't really try to hit all the squeezes at all because I didn't think you would be able to get a score nearly that high. Second on all systems only behind my score lol.
roosoh  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit! Raing blood is killing me! I just five starred it but only after I hurt my arm so I won't be playing anymore today
TheGovena  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
Too bad I didn't get matched against anyone else becuase I would have beaten the other two people. Seriously though I underestimated you Govena. I didn't really try to hit all the squeezes at all because I didn't think you would be able to get a score nearly that high. Second on all systems only behind my score lol.

Haha thanks...i kind of had an advantage because no one really knows who i am yet so people will underestimate me for a while...ill eventually be up there with you guys when i stop freaking working so much
TheGovena  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of working a lot, Undead, im really sorry i couldnt give you any competition in the finals. I know i can get a decent score on this song, but i've been working pretty much full time since summer started so im just proud i made it here. so yeah...you win i guess...you probably have been trying to re-fc it for a while for nothing...sorry
JoelC151  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eMan2718281828 wrote:
Dammit all...

Not that I'm that good at RaBl anyway, but after I jammed my left (fretting) pinky yesterday, I hurt my right shoulder doing push-ups this morning...can't really move my right arm much, and it hurts like hell unless I tilt my head to the left...I might just keep the score I've submitted right now and not play for the next few days.

Ouch ! Sorry for your shoulder :P It sucks, it would've been a terrible fight for victory . After browsing your scores, I realized that our RB score is close to my score .
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: NUK3 G3N3R4L
JoelC151  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your ***** sorry for the typo.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: NUK3 G3N3R4L
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGovena wrote:
speaking of working a lot, Undead, im really sorry i couldnt give you any competition in the finals. I know i can get a decent score on this song, but i've been working pretty much full time since summer started so im just proud i made it here. so yeah...you win i guess...you probably have been trying to re-fc it for a while for nothing...sorry

Don't worry about that, because I reFC'd the song the first day and I was not about to put many efforts in that. And the reFC was worth, because my score now beats Lo7's score and I'm back to 1st on Wii.

Also, GG to everyone who made it to the playoffs, and good luck in the future leagues.

P.S. My score, if you want to know, is 355575.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoelC151 wrote:
eMan2718281828 wrote:
Dammit all...

Ouch ! Sorry for your shoulder :P It sucks, it would've been a terrible fight for victory . After browsing your scores, I realized that our RB score is close to my score .

Should be interesting...I stopped playing for a couple of days because of the shoulder/pinkie, and I suddenly got a little bit better at RaBl. I won't say what I score I got just yet, but it's better than what I have posted. Good luck, Joel!

Either way, it's been fun for my first season in league, and I'm definitely gonna do it again.
roosoh  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gahhhh!
I need the scores to be posted! The suspense is killing me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 39 of 41

Jump to: