ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH3 - Medium League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duha  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i don't have the energy to try to squeeze my curse like that again cause they squeezes are actually really hard to get. so i just did i regular hack job on it so my predictions this week are

When you were young: otht place(i pwned this song so hard)
Paranoid: 2nd(um i dunno know could get first i guess but probably not since i know finalaeon is in medium)
My Curse :3rd(gay plumber fucked my for sure first up)
Before I forget:1st place(good luck beating it but it is possible i saw some extra points)
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in this But doing 360 instead of PS2 and not so happy about it

Xplorer loses far too much whammy, LP = suck in general, and squeezing is so different feels like I'm learning all over again. I want my SG *whimper*

Ah well, a chance to get scores in right?

Good luck to everyone.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
I'm in this

Everyone else wrote:
lulz we is doomed

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Duha  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait i like the lp but that is what i learned on so maybe it is just me but squeezing is super easy with it
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
RJUCPU wrote:
I'm in this

Everyone else wrote:
lulz we is doomed

LOLno, I'm rusty but I don't plan on staying that way

Duha wrote:
wait i like the lp but that is what i learned on so maybe it is just me but squeezing is super easy with it

It's just not as comfortable for me to hold. Really hurts the inside of my arm after awhile because of the edges. It's not the squeezing with the LP so much, although in general I hate the way it strums and it feels too long. I guess it's a matter of what you get used to. But for squeezing issues, it's more the graphic differences with the 360 and the LCD HDTV vs. the PS2 and regular old TV that I need to get used to.

Last edited by RJUCPU on Tue May 06, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
DreadedSoul  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC'd Paranoid w/o path, and since I WILL re-fc it, I will just say for my sightread FC, I got 117k. HAHA :O
DreadedSoul  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Just FC'd BiF with crap score, but I've heard that song for way to long tonight
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

captainof makes me edit my post. Damn. >.<

This week doesn't seem too bad after all. After playing each song a few times, I feel more confident.

Last edited by louster200 on Tue May 06, 2008 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehhh, c'mon guys...

elx wrote:
What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

...I mean, I know we're working on the until-now unspoken assumption that most of us are gonna be FCing everything, but can we at least keep with the spirit of it?

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
TheDave  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Ehhh, c'mon guys...

elx wrote:
What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

...I mean, I know we're working on the until-now unspoken assumption that most of us are gonna be FCing everything, but can we at least keep with the spirit of it?

I agree.
I know there are a bunch of people who are going to be making this league into a squeeze competition, and thats fine. I think its a great idea. I just hope enough people signed up to split off the people who are doing this to squeeze, and people who really aren't good enough to pass enough Hard songs to go and compete at that level.

Wha??? No Expert scores on SH? a few reasons on my wiki page

My Custom made WIRELESS X-Plorer!
My Custom Painted WIRELESS X-Plorer #2! YES, I really made two of them
Duha  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya dreadsoul easy on the scores we don't want to know them it will hurt you more then help you if you are a squeezer or it will discourage other players.
DirtyHarry55  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDave wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:
Ehhh, c'mon guys...

elx wrote:

I agree.
I know there are a bunch of people who are going to be making this league into a squeeze competition, and thats fine. I think its a great idea. I just hope enough people signed up to split off the people who are doing this to squeeze, and people who really aren't good enough to pass enough Hard songs to go and compete at that level.

TheDave... I hear you. I am VERY good at medium, but I suck at hard. I have only beat GH1 and GH80's. I am in the ALL GH HARD league, and I will get smoked. But, I use that league to try to get my medium skills up. My GH3 medium scores suck, but I stopped playing it. GH2 medium was my game.

I have a feeling that I am going to find out that I am not as good at GH3 medium as I think. I can't wait for the first week scores. My guitar's whammy spring broke in season 5 playing Institutionalized. It works, but not too quickly. If my cores suffer, I may have to steal my son's guitar!
Freak19  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDave wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:
Ehhh, c'mon guys...

elx wrote:

I agree.

Yes, I am one of the people who actually suck and this league is perfect for me. I hope this league does have a separate division for the average medium player and not only one large division for the people who can actually beat the game on expert.
jcstahl1  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i am gonna get murdered in this league!! if you all, are close or have already fc'd these songs, then i might as well quit now.

i thought the medium leagues where for players that could only 5* and FC a few songs on medium, and those that were better than that would be put into one of the lower hard divisions?

oh well, i'll give it hell, but i doubt i'm gonna come anywhere close to what you guys are doing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCStahl1
DreadedSoul  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. 2/4 FC'd -.-
MC and WYWY to go ><
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 2 of 30

Jump to: