ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - All GH - Expert League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janus5k  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly I remember why I hate playing Avalancha. 5-minute song + whammy-heavy SP + hardest part of the song being an SP phrase at the end =

How disturbing.
Matt276  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yessss! I FC'd Crossroads earlier today, and tied first on We Got the Beat earlier this weak. I got a decent score on Institutionalized and a pretty bad score on Avalancha (by my squeezing standards anyway)

I just checked this week's songs - it's a pretty disgusting set of 4 songs. Farewell Myth AND Metal Heavy Lady in the same week? Well, I like TOAHIAPH even if it is easy, and Play With Me should be fun.
jesse0986  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay PWM.

Maybe I can actually FC TOAHIAPH this week.

Really don't feel like playing Farewell Myth. If I can manage a six-star this week I'll be happy.
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play with me? really? i wonder what the first playoff songs are going to be, Jordan TTFAF and BATM? sigh at boss songs.
Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people are probably cringing when they see Farewell Myth up there but im actually kind of glad its up there. Finally a reason to sit down and FC that song...........I have never even come close because I can never stand to play it enough to get it......but I think I can force myself to do it for league.

PWM should be fun but I don't expect to rank very well on it. I hate that damned intro, its the only part of the song I have never hit and never even come close to hitting.

ready2rock  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I should have 1 FC and all 5*s this week.

And I can't wait to play Farewell Myth!!!!![/sarcasm]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i just played farewell myth and i completely forgot how weird of a song that is. not necessarily BAD. will definitely FC it.

play with me will depend on me getting a money run.

too bad i wasnt able to put in my week 3 scores. (i was banned for some reason unknown to me.) oh well glad to be back.
pashumba  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap, my institutionalized score was 2nd the score was amazing for me, and what's even more amazing is the fact i only played it once, in which i FC'd the fast-strumming of 1c (after which i proceeded to suck for some reason) and actually managed to FC 3d for the first time was not expecting that, unfortunately it was just off 400k, but i didn't care, sweet score in my mind either way

jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i'm in 4 leagues, and being included in division 1 for this one, although flattering, sucks balls.

i thought i had good scores (minus we got the beat) and got nearly last on every one of them.

Oh well. But I does certainly suck some fun right out of it.
may be the one i drop.

good luck everyone, but you won't need luck, you're all better than i am.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
silent  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clearly hes not a cheater, but im gonna assume vesip typed a 9 instead of a 6 for WGTB this week which would knock him down to right above me ( ), so a mod might wanna check it out

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/results.php?subdivision_id=134#song3
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silent wrote:
clearly hes not a cheater, but im gonna assume vesip typed a 9 instead of a 6 for WGTB this week which would knock him down to right above me ( ), so a mod might wanna check it out

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/results.php?subdivision_id=134#song3

Next time just pm one of the mods running the leagues.

As for my scores, I only got WGTB and Crossroads done because my xbox died, but even those scores don't count because I couldn't submit them last night thanks to my power going out for half a second, which screwed my connection up.

For those who are wondering, I got 170,468 on WGTB, which would've tied for 1st, and I got 302,772 on Crossroads, which would've put me at 3rd . I FCed the first solo in Crossroads and then missed in three spots in the second. Surprisingly, WGTB only took me two runs to get. I'm actually surprised more people don't have that score. Hopefully I can get a chance to play all the songs this week and see what happens with the playoffs.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silent wrote:

Yes, that was a typo and I've already reported it here...

Otherwise my week went pretty well, managed to hang on my 1st place (even when my WGtB score is corrected). Too bad that at the moment I seem to suck at playing on GH3 engine Luckily this week's GH3 song is an easy one for me.

Matt276  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
For those who are wondering, I got 170,468 on WGTB, which would've tied for 1st, and I got 302,772 on Crossroads, which would've put me at 3rd . I FCed the first solo in Crossroads and then missed in three spots in the second. Surprisingly, WGTB only took me two runs to get. I'm actually surprised more people don't have that score. Hopefully I can get a chance to play all the songs this week and see what happens with the playoffs.

Nice scores, it sucks that your connection was down. IMO the hardest part of getting that last squeeze in WGTB is pulling off that 3rd activation early enough to early whammy the GRY for the 4th phrase. That was tough for me, but I got the last squeeze the first time I got the 3rd activation right.
Samson007  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I can't believe my Avalancha score was 1st! It wasn't even my personal best so I didnt think it had a chance!?

I mean holy crap man. Bumped myself to 3rd overall with that round. Didn't see that coming, lol.

BTW: My note streak IS supposed to say 969 on Avanlancha obviously.......

JaKE740  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farewell Myth? Really?

Not expecting to rank well on any songs this week, but hopefully I can get the TOAHIAPH FC finally
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: