ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH3 Twists - Open Difficulty League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike most of the twists in this league that have come up so far, I'm actually somewhat liking keyboard style for Suck My Kiss. Although the last time I had to play keyboard style(S5 OB league, week 1 on Trippin), I did rather miserable, I wasn't as good back then as I am now. I may just go for the FC on this one...

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
arthurychoi  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The song shouldn't be overly difficult >__>
I haven't actually gotten the FC on the song yet either.
At least the riff is easy, and takes up most of the song.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT!
I feel like the biggest dumbass ever
I really really really wish I knew what the brackets were earlier
I didn't bother playing last round because I really didn't expect play offs to be soo freaking huge
but i made it! And I was facing #11 (Hylian Hero) and that looked like a potentially beatable score, and OMG i'm a retard
ahhhh!
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious? The guy I was facing FCed it? I would have beaten ANYONE else, but I had to go against him...
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knights of Cydonia huh? No star power really just makes this survival of the "who doesn't suck at fast strumming". I hope I can FC this on expert, since if I advance and go against Shock, I'm FUCKED if I don't. For the record, I got 232K on Suck My Kiss, although I probably should have had an FC.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Janus5k  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knights? Well, I'm fucked in every orifice imaginable. This has been a fun league though. Good luck to those of you with functional right arms.

How disturbing.
arthurychoi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janus5k wrote:
Knights? Well, I'm fucked in every orifice imaginable. This has been a fun league though. Good luck to those of you with functional right arms.

My thoughts exactly >___>
Good luck eddyf in the later round eddyf!
I'm not going to bother even posting a score.
schmegery  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised I'm the only person that fc'd suck my kiss although that solo was pretty difficult playing keyboard style

sweet knights with no sp
as long as I remember to play I should be fine
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think I'm done with KoC. I'm pretty happy with my score, and I hope I at least gave myself a small chance to win(yeah right). >_>

KoE wrote:
Shock  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schmegery wrote:
I'm surprised I'm the only person that fc'd suck my kiss although that solo was pretty difficult playing keyboard style

sweet knights with no sp
as long as I remember to play I should be fine

I had an FC run through the solo one time but choked it away on an SP phrase no less. I ended up going with a score where I only missed the first of the section of the solo with the SP phrase in it.

As for KoC. YAY!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Shock, good luck the rest of the way. Although I like my score, I know it's not going to be enough. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

EDIT:I'm glad now I've probably lost. Welcome to the Jungle lefty flip AND opposite hand? Hell, I wouldn't even touch the damn song with that twist, I'd know I'd even fail it on easy.

DOUBLE EDIT:Guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag, except in this case cat = score. I talked with JR earlier, and he got 405K, not sure how I beat his score. >_> I got 412K, Shock probably FC'd it lol.

KoE wrote:
Shock  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Well Shock, good luck the rest of the way. Although I like my score, I know it's not going to be enough. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

EDIT:I'm glad now I've probably lost. Welcome to the Jungle lefty flip AND opposite hand? Hell, I wouldn't even touch the damn song with that twist, I'd know I'd even fail it on easy.

DOUBLE EDIT:Guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag, except in this case cat = score. I talked with JR earlier, and he got 405K, not sure how I beat his score. >_> I got 412K, Shock probably FC'd it lol.

Thanks Brian
I got around 418K I think with a -1 run. My car broke down both on Friday and Saturday plus I had a Dethklok show to see last night or I woulda had the FC. Still might get it anyway just to have it.

And I am NOT looking forward to WttJ all backwards and shit
Good luck to all the survivors!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shock wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

Thanks Brian
I got around 418K I think with a -1 run. My car broke down both on Friday and Saturday plus I had a Dethklok show to see last night or I woulda had the FC. Still might get it anyway just to have it.

And I am NOT looking forward to WttJ all backwards and shit
Good luck to all the survivors!
In a way it's probably a good thing you didn't get the FC, because that would mean you would have to re-FC with star power. :/ I feel bad for you guys, that WttJ twist is just plain wrong. If this is just the semis song, I don't even want to imagine what the finals will be, TWIE all downstrumming? TTFAF using two fingers? *me cringes*

EDIT:Looks like I won instead and I'm the one worrying about WttJ, it says you didn't even submit a score Shock. :P What the hell happened there?

DOUBLE EDIT:Although I said I wouldn't even bother with the twist, I've changed my mind and I'll at least attempt it >_> Can't say I'd get too far though, although I'd love to get to the finals and face JR.

KoE wrote:
Shock  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha oops. Thats right. I didn't submit it cuz I planned on getting the FC and after all my car problems I forgot all about it. Oh well. Good luck Brian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like out of the 3 people who submitted scores, I had the lowest score and the highest note streak

WttJ: this is going to be interesting to say the least Last time I tried something like this I couldn't pass Slow Ride.

Guide to the Tick Engine in Guitar Hero 3

Current GHIII Goals:
700k TTFAF (current score: 661k)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: