ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
buildgh3 - PS2 custom GH3 (update 2008/06/30)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edymos1000  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: A Quick Question? Reply with quote

Does any one here know if anyone's working toward fixing the note limit issue? Hope someone can help me out.
mikeyb2879  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: A Quick Question? Reply with quote

Edymos1000 wrote:
Does any one here know if anyone's working toward fixing the note limit issue? Hope someone can help me out.

There is no limit for buildgh3. I've had twenty minute songs on a custom. Buildgh3 is just for ps2. Are talking about 360 customs? If so here is the link for GH2MakerXBOX thread. Also here is some info on GH3 360 customs - LINK
odium75  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: A Quick Question? Reply with quote

Edymos1000 wrote:

Not that I am aware of. Do PM me if you come across any info on it. I am in desperate need of changing this stupid limitation. Gh2 did not have such a limitation.

I wrote this software for concatenating charts together. Then when I concatenate the audio, i'll have 2 or more songs to put into the same location. Works well until this limit is hit in the game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i can actually download buildgh3 none of the links on here seem to work
redxslash  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogofjudah wrote:
Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i can actually download buildgh3 none of the links on here seem to work

Here is a link to where you can download buildgh3:
http://www.hotshare.net/file/222751-177813699a.html

Also, here is a F.A.Q. specifically made to help out any problems you are having with buildgh3 (Please check to see if your question is answered in the F.A.Q. before posting a topic about it):
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1557136#1557136

Join the Rock Band 2 Custom Project - Japanese Variety Pack (25 Songs) - http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=568255#568255
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: T0gur0Br0thers
supea  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redxslash wrote:
dogofjudah wrote:

Here is a link to where you can download buildgh3:
http://www.hotshare.net/file/222751-177813699a.html

Also, here is a F.A.Q. specifically made to help out any problems you are having with buildgh3 (Please check to see if your question is answered in the F.A.Q. before posting a topic about it):
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1557136#1557136

dude, I LOVE YOU! I've been searching for proper way to put custom songs on my GH3 for like 4 hours. Why didn't I find that stuff b4? :P well thanks anyways!
wolfman-11  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried buildgh3 with GH Aerosmith?
If so does it work the same?
Thanks.
lovethatgh3  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the 0.7 version of Buildgh3? I assume the one I downloaded a few posts up is 0.8. I've tried everything I absolutely can to get it to work. Buildgh3 finishes and everything like it worked. Then I build the image. Run it through pcsx2 or burn and play and when it gets to the loading screen it stops about an eighth of the way. I know how to do it, I used buildgh3 to insert gh1 and 80s songs onto gh3 and it worked FLAWLESSLY. But now I try to just change 1 song/chart to get it to work and it won't do it. That was a few months ago, and I have reformatted my comp since, but I re read and I'm absolutely positive I'm doing it right.

So if anyone has an older version of buildgh3 that would be wonderful! I'm desperate for anything right now. If I can't get it working in the next couple days, I guess I'm just gonna forget about it and be too depressed to visit the site any more. I have tried absolutely everything.

There is only ONE thing that might mean the difference, when executing the program do you type "minibuildgh3" or "minibuildgh3.exe" Thanks. If anyone can solve my problem, I will be sooooo happy and will even donate to the site. Thanks.

Also, does it HAVE to be the original (factory) copy or can it be a burnt disc for the contents you are ripping from?
Miezekotze  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey...
I tried several times to make my own cusom disc. but it never worked. is there anything i have to do different when i use freemcboot? i did patch the iso with esr, but when i want to run the game in my ps2 it says" The disc could not be read".
can anybody help me pls :'(
odium75  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovethatgh3 wrote:
Does anyone have the 0.7 version of Buildgh3? I assume the one I downloaded a few posts up is 0.8. I've tried everything I absolutely can to get it to work. Buildgh3 finishes and everything like it worked. Then I build the image. Run it through pcsx2 or burn and play and when it gets to the loading screen it stops about an eighth of the way. I know how to do it, I used buildgh3 to insert gh1 and 80s songs onto gh3 and it worked FLAWLESSLY. But now I try to just change 1 song/chart to get it to work and it won't do it. That was a few months ago, and I have reformatted my comp since, but I re read and I'm absolutely positive I'm doing it right.

So if anyone has an older version of buildgh3 that would be wonderful! I'm desperate for anything right now. If I can't get it working in the next couple days, I guess I'm just gonna forget about it and be too depressed to visit the site any more. I have tried absolutely everything.

There is only ONE thing that might mean the difference, when executing the program do you type "minibuildgh3" or "minibuildgh3.exe" Thanks. If anyone can solve my problem, I will be sooooo happy and will even donate to the site. Thanks.

Also, does it HAVE to be the original (factory) copy or can it be a burnt disc for the contents you are ripping from?

I've done it off of another custom. It should work, i've used it many times but i'm not sure if i am using the latest version. Also, I'd expect that cmd will give you an error if you run the file without ".exe" but not sure. I've always used it with the extension.

If you are seeing the loading screen, i'd have to say you've built it correctly. Maybe your media isn't good enough quality? That makes a hugeeee difference. If you're using a custom then who knows if there's a problem. try to burn it off of an original copy. rent it from blockbuster or sth.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miezekotze wrote:
hey...
I tried several times to make my own cusom disc. but it never worked. is there anything i have to do different when i use freemcboot? i did patch the iso with esr, but when i want to run the game in my ps2 it says" The disc could not be read".

I'm not at all familiar with freemcboot. have you played other burnt games successfully with it?

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miezekotze wrote:
hey...

this may seem like a dumb question, but is your mem card with freemcboot plugged in to your ps2 when you try to boot it?

My Customs
Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
Miezekotze  

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarkhan666 wrote:

this may seem like a dumb question, but is your mem card with freemcboot plugged in to your ps2 when you try to boot it?

yes of course its plugged in... i had no problems with other games... and with dvds which are not patched with esr , the error message is different to this one i get with my custom gh. i think the problem must be sth different.
and i have a pal ps2... i hope its not a problem... the original Gh i use is pal too, of course.
tenaciousdfan  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Error!!!! Reply with quote

@ tttttttt
Whenever i try to use this program it says this when I finish typing in the directories:

No input file found !
Error Building song list :

HELP ME!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ATWHFTWXD PSN Name: PixlexiaScoots
spawnddy  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.. I just finished a custom gh3 for ps2 and 40% of the songs are having sound issues they are really low toned and skipping... a lot of my songs came out fine... any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 49 of 50

Jump to: