Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Auto-Chart-Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireWorks16  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try it on my Mad World chart. It only has expert. I've tried ACE on this and had the hard/medium problem

http://www.savefile.com/files/1500457

But if i downloaded an older version of ACE (like 4 or 5) would i not have this problem?

ranter20000  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have found the problem the reason it crashs when you load medium and hard is beacus the the numbers are not 0 1 2 i just tested it i changed the numbers and it worked so must be a codeing error in set on hard single and medium single so please get to work on this humor4fun most if not all the chart you put in ace will come out with the same problem allso FireWorks16 i just put you chart in and same problem easy mode has 0 1 2 3 4 expert has 0 1 2 and medium and hard have 47 48 49 50 51 and they should be 0-4 allso ill try other versions to see if they are like this only ace version 8 makes
diffent diffcult modes so you can do it with other versions but youll only have expert
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw the 49, 50, 51 problem before i realeased 0.08 and i did a check for it and a fix for it, so i'm not sure what is causing it, can you upload the input chart via savefile for me?

Edit: ok i have been looking thru code and testing tons of chart files that i have and i think i may have a fix. Question tho. the charts that are giving you all problems, do they include a section that looks something like this:
Quote:
[MediumVocals]
{
49920 = E play
307440 = E idle
}

that was not a section i saw or dealt with before, so i'll add it in and see if that fixes it. i would still like to see the charts that are giving you all problems tho. I have a new email dedicated to ACE.... AutoChartEditor@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

humor4fun wrote:
i would still like to see the charts that are giving you all problems tho.

Try it with any of my expert-only charts.

All of the ones I've tried don't work.

ranter20000  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey humor4fun i been looking over your java code and i change some things and i got hard mode working but a few notes was -1 which meant that one note was off the chart and it was only giveing me three notes instead of five which i cant figure that one out

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us"><br><br>QuickPost[/img]

i just changed someother things and i got the numbers in line but still only 3 notes i hope you dont mind me looking at your code do you?
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranter20000 wrote:
hey humor4fun i been looking over your java code and i change some things and i got hard mode working but a few notes was -1 which meant that one note was off the chart and it was only giveing me three notes instead of five which i cant figure that one out

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us"><br><br>QuickPost[/img]

i just changed someother things and i got the numbers in line but still only 3 notes i hope you dont mind me looking at your code do you?

Yes I do mind, I did NOT release the source. only the binaries. please discard all code that you have been reading and or writing. If there is something that you feel may need my attention, please post your thoughts on this thread, send me a PM, or an email. I specifically did not release the source code because I want to keep this as closed as possible. And I would appreciate it if people were not trying to decompile my code. (Which, I am not positive, may be illegal).

If I was not still supporting this program then it would not be so important to me, perhaps. But seeing as this is still a WIP and I clearly AM still supporting it, I would like to leave it that way, where I am supporting it, not someone else. This is my baby and I am not giving it up for adoption yet.

Regards.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well ok in the bin its gose and see you guys later
thegibbonator  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranter20000 wrote:
well ok in the bin its gose and see you guys later

Do you have any idea how ungrateful you sound saying that?

I'm going to download this now and see how it goes. I've always felt a need to include all four difficulties on my charts, so if this works out, I'll owe a hell of a lot of time to you.

My last.fm profile. My musical taste is obviously superior to everybody else's. Even if it does include black metal, classical and synthpop.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Tetrinity
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

version 0.09 is up, check it out

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

humor4fun wrote:

I downloaded v0.09 but then when I try to open it it says "Could not find the main class. Program will close".

What's up with this?

Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FireWorks16 wrote:
humor4fun wrote:

I downloaded v0.09 but then when I try to open it it says "Could not find the main class. Program will close".

What's up with this?

mine says the same thing....im sure its just a hicup as hes recompiled it differently this time, as its a .exe instead of a .jar.

im sure itll be fixed in no time.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try again, i just updated it

Edit:
new problem I found again after uploading 0.09 is that if you don't enter any info and just hit cancel to all 3 prompts, you need to manually exit the process (via task manager) i will fix this in version 10. the fix for a similar problem in version 9 is that it won't quit the process if one or 2 of the prompts are empty. for got to handle all 3 empty

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

humor4fun wrote:
try again, i just updated it

Edit:
new problem I found again after uploading 0.09 is that if you don't enter any info and just hit cancel to all 3 prompts, you need to manually exit the process (via task manager) i will fix this in version 10. the fix for a similar problem in version 9 is that it won't quit the process if one or 2 of the prompts are empty. for got to handle all 3 empty

Just tested it. Everything works perfectly!

I'll update the guide within the next half hour.

EDIT: The guide has been fully updated. Enjoy!

freeqaz  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this run well? I need some proof so I can convince some Unsigned charters to use it.
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FireWorks16  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeqaz wrote:
Does this run well? I need some proof so I can convince some Unsigned charters to use it.

What kind of proof do you want?

I can take some screenshots of the E,M,H charts if you want, but if my words good enough, then it works perfectly. You still have to revise the charts after you edit them though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: