ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial Houston Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
albert123  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Unofficial Houston Thread Reply with quote

any houston tournaments?

Last edited by albert123 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one on my birthday that no one came to....... lol

But I'm thinking about putting together a get-together, or maybe you and me and a couple friends could just hang out. Whateva.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: houston anyone? Reply with quote

albert123 wrote:
any houston tournaments?

A while ago there were a few, but i haven't noticed any recently.

Tormented, sorry about not being able to come to your party, my friend was in the hospital, so i went to see him, but after that i totally forgot about it. I'd definatly be up for a get-together here, we could probably use my house if needed.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: houston anyone? Reply with quote

HellnFire666 wrote:
albert123 wrote:
any houston tournaments?

Tormented, sorry about not being able to come to your party, my friend was in the hospital, so i went to see him, but after that i totally forgot about it. I'd definatly be up for a get-together here, we could probably use my house if needed.

Yeah that would probably be best... <.< Since I got into a fight with my parents and moved out. lol

Or you could come out to Katy. Here at Katy Mills Mall, Pyrobob works in this place called Game Mania where me and Mac246 hang out sometimes. They have huge projection screens and mucho GH/RB. Only drawback is that you have to pay $6/hour. And yeah, no worries about you not coming. Party turned out bigger than I expected after all, I just wish I could meet some more people from SH.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: houston anyone? Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:
albert123 wrote:
any houston tournaments?

Yeah that would probably be best... <.< Since I got into a fight with my parents and moved out. lol

Or you could come out to Katy. Here at Katy Mills Mall, Pyrobob works in this place called Game Mania where me and Mac246 hang out sometimes. They have huge projection screens and mucho GH/RB. Only drawback is that you have to pay $6/hour. And yeah, no worries about you not coming. Party turned out bigger than I expected after all, I just wish I could meet some more people from SH.

I'm sorry too, after asking you about the different date I went out of town . This place you speak of in Katy Mills Mall sounds pretty kickass. I wouldn't mind going there maybe once a month on a saturday or something and meet up with you and some other SHers and jam.
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: houston anyone? Reply with quote

Worldkaos wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:
albert123 wrote:
any houston tournaments?

I'm sorry too, after asking you about the different date I went out of town . This place you speak of in Katy Mills Mall sounds pretty kickass. I wouldn't mind going there maybe once a month on a saturday or something and meet up with you and some other SHers and jam.

/quote tunnel apology

I would totally be up for some hanging out up there, its not that far away from my house. What times and dates are good for you guys?
Worldkaos  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime on a Saturday would be fine for me. I would prefer to wait a couple weeks so I can finish studying for my huge line of tests (up yours Ike) but ya'll can go there before that.
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys come this Saturday? Because I go a lot on the weekends. Also, Pyrobob has an early shift on Saturdays, so yeah. Let's get this shit goin, mofos.

Also RB2 is awesomeness there. I seriously think we should do this. I really wanna play PFO against HellnFire on TTFAF. :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
Can you guys come this Saturday? Because I go a lot on the weekends. Also, Pyrobob has an early shift on Saturdays, so yeah. Let's get this shit goin, mofos.

Also RB2 is awesomeness there. I seriously think we should do this. I really wanna play PFO against HellnFire on TTFAF. :P

Meh, unfortunately, im out of town this weekend, but im open all other Saturdays for quite a while.

Dude, if we could get at least a 3-part RB going, that'd be pretty freaking sweet.
Worldkaos  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellnFire666 wrote:
Dude, if we could get at least a 3-part RB going, that'd be pretty freaking sweet.

I'd do anything other than vox
HellnFire666  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worldkaos wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:

Me too, i can do drums okay on expert (i can pass the whole setlist, but nowhere near as good as i am at guitar).
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellnFire666 wrote:
Worldkaos wrote:
HellnFire666 wrote:

Me too, i can do drums okay on expert (i can pass the whole setlist, but nowhere near as good as i am at guitar).

Me sight-read FCed 2 of the Peace Sells Solos.

And sight-read Visions and Panic Attack.

We could just switch out on bass and guitar me guesses. *nod*

Anyway, you guys hit me up in a PM and I'll give you my IM contact info, so we can set something up. Mac246 plays X vox, so he could complete a Band for us actually... if we made this a recurring thing we might get some Full Band FCs going. World Kaos, how good are you at X drums? (I SUCK at drums... )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
Anyway, you guys hit me up in a PM and I'll give you my IM contact info, so we can set something up. Mac246 plays X vox, so he could complete a Band for us actually... if we made this a recurring thing we might get some Full Band FCs going. World Kaos, how good are you at X drums? (I SUCK at drums... )

I got stuck on DFtR on expert about 5-6 months ago, then my yellow pad starting giving out, then my 360 broke. So I'm more than likely rusty as hell since I haven't played at all since then. My guitar skills are not quite as good as either of ya'll either so wherever ya'll want to put other than vox is ok with me.

Edit: If we end up doing this as a monthly thing, I have a couple of friends (non-SHers) who would be interested in coming. One enjoys GH but doesn't own it so plays on Easy/Medium and the other plays on Expert but not competitively at all (if he can beat the song, he's happy regardless of score.) What would ya'll think of them joining us?
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worldkaos wrote:
tormentedbyu wrote:

I got stuck on DFtR on expert about 5-6 months ago, then my yellow pad starting giving out, then my 360 broke. So I'm more than likely rusty as hell since I haven't played at all since then. My guitar skills are not quite as good as either of ya'll either so wherever ya'll want to put other than vox is ok with me.

Edit: If we end up doing this as a monthly thing, I have a couple of friends (non-SHers) who would be interested in coming. One enjoys GH but doesn't own it so plays on Easy/Medium and the other plays on Expert but not competitively at all (if he can beat the song, he's happy regardless of score.) What would ya'll think of them joining us?

I'm down for whatever, as long as we center this mainly around us (not to sound like a cock, lol), because I can see this turning into a pretty damn decent Rock Band Band. I talked to my friend today and hung out with him (he does X vox), and he says he's down to fill our vox position, so it would be great to form a regularly meeting band if you guys are interested.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Maybe i should have checked my own post i didn't know that there were any tounaments around here well until now
oh and that guy with the birthday i fell bad for you but if you told me when it was i would have came.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: