ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Report League Score Problems Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deimos  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Report League Score Problems Here Reply with quote

First of all, a very important note:
If you are accusing someone of cheating, don't do it publicly in this thread, PM me directly and I'll look into it.

Now, if you need to report an obvious score problem in your league, or a mistake that you yourself made, that's what this thread is for. I don't have time to look through all 29 threads for all the current leagues to see if anyone is talking about problems. So please post reports here and I'll fix up the league results.
Aeovon  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I uploaded my scores thurday or wenesday last week (except coop which I uploaded saturday), and even confirmed it... But now I check the round scores and got a 0? Why has this happened?

Thanks for any help -
Aeovon

(p.s I made a post in the leagues thread.. but I hadn't seen this sticky.. so it will have to be deleted by a mod/admin)
idde  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much of a problem as Aeovon has, but it seems that even though my scores were accepted for last week, my note streak and percentages weren't. It hasn't affected me, but I'm presuming it's the same bug and might be worth checking out. Thanks!
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it really matters, but that a look at my League Page (Screenshot):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Mopitcheau/fiveorsix.png

Also, last night, when I last checked my League Page, I had 2 places where I could enter scores for GH2 Expert: One page with scores due 30 minutes later and another with scores due 6 days and 30 minutes later, but both pages songs where Week 3 songs. (Mr Fix It, Beast And The Harlot, The Light That Blinds, etc.)

Weird?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah Seems that I made a typo in one of my scores this week.

My All GH Games - Expert (Division 2) score for We Got the Beat should be 169752, not 198752. I'm a good squeezer, but not that good...

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/results.php?subdivision_id=134

eblp4life  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 Expert Division 1, Week 3

I input all of my scores at the same time everytime I enter scores.

The other 3 were accepted and scored. The Light That Blinds was given as a 0 on the results page. I remember putting in both the percent and notestreak, which would be likely reasons it would receive a zero. I know I put the NoteStreak for sure, and I just don't see myself forgetting to put the percent..

My results for that song should have shown: 480,023 100% 1514 NoteStreak.

I guess I would not be heartbroken if it was not corrected as there is about a 2% chance that I left out the percent. But if whoever would look over the scores again, I would much appreciate it. I spent a lot of time on just that one song, and would hate to see it go to waste.

I'll accept any ruling. Thanks for your considerations.
YetiPirate  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar hero 3 coop open
so we just looked at results.
all i have to say about it is.
OUR BAD OUR AVALANCHA SCORE WAS NOT 8467161

it was 846711

our apologies

GH2X-4 S9
Season Points Winner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: AngryYetiPirate
Deimos  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I don't know if it really matters, but that a look at my League Page (Screenshot):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Mopitcheau/fiveorsix.png

Also, last night, when I last checked my League Page, I had 2 places where I could enter scores for GH2 Expert: One page with scores due 30 minutes later and another with scores due 6 days and 30 minutes later, but both pages songs where Week 3 songs. (Mr Fix It, Beast And The Harlot, The Light That Blinds, etc.)

Weird?

One of the commissioners set up their leagues incorrectly and said that round 4 for that league should start/end one day earlier. I fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.

As for everyone's score problems, I'll deal with them tomorrow, I'm off to bed for tonight. Post any more that you notice, thanks.
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for making this thread Deimos =) My problem is in GH2 Expert. I uhm...typo'd my entry for TLTB. I put 375k instead of my actual 475k score =S
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Harp00n  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I entered almost all of my scores on Saturday night but some of them are missing.

All GH games hard, not one single score is present even though one of them I entered at the same time as GH2 Hard as it was the same song, Freebird.

GH2 Hard Parasite is missing, the rest were fine.

GH3 STD Controller all went in fine and so did GH2 Co-op.

Problem is i didnt beat any of my best scores so even if you were to fix them I dont know what scores I entered now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at this round scores and i seem to be missing my schools out score of 153025 100% and 424 note streak. Could you please fix this. If you do not have time though it wont matter as i cannot move up to first place nor move to third.

Thanks in advance
massi4h  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3 Hard - Division 2.

I typoed my Mauvais Garcon score.
It says 208548 and it is meant to be 280548. I was 1 triple chord squeeze off optimal. That would put me second in that round.

I can take a setlist pic and it's pretty impossible to come last with an FC against a guy above me with 98%.

Sorry about that and thanks if it gets fixed.
dbc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the league All GH Games - Expert Division 2:

1,359,043 is the top score for Play with Me. This is a typo but I'm not sure what the score is supposed to be.
Larson  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was ranked 11th overall in gh3 expert AAA-1 league and now i cant find my name anywhere in that league, why did u guys delete me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: