ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Legend Of Zelda
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klaww  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Legend Of Zelda Reply with quote

Among the many posters i have on my wall, the number of Zelda ones is by far the most.
I was surprised when i didnt see a thread for Zelda on the 1st page.
feel free to disscuss any past games, or upcoming games

By the way, have any of you heard any more about the new Zelda wii. i heard about it,but cant find anything more than that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotten interested in Majora's Mask again after beating it 8 years ago. The problem is, my GameCube keeps overheating and freezing up randomly, so I think I'll go out and buy a new one eventually. With Majora's Mask's shitty save system, I can't afford to be randomly getting sent back to the first day constantly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm patiently waiting the day that Majora's Mask, my favorite Zelda game, is released on the Virtual Console. I had the Special Edition on my N64 but I sold it.. v_v

Right now I have OOT and ALTTP (both via Virtual Console).

Wind Waker and Oracle of Ages/Seasons are underrated.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
Revelus  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
I'm patiently waiting the day that Majora's Mask, my favorite Zelda game, is released on the Virtual Console. I had the Special Edition on my N64 but I sold it.. v_v

Wind Waker was great, and I love the ocean music. (though a lot of my friends hate it for some reason)

Oracle of Ages / Seasons were loads of fun back in day. I loved how the two games were connected, and you had to play each at least once to get to the final boss.

I haven't played any of the new games yet (TP, PH). I hope to play them eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:

Yeah, i love oracle but it doesnt let me save
why would you sell majoras mask?
I was going to buy it, but spent the money the previous day on Aerosmith =P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
I'm patiently waiting the day that Majora's Mask, is released on the Virtual Console..

As am I.

Just picked the Wind Waker up again, so this thread is conveinent.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing through TP again while babysitting. One of the kids I watch likes the game, though maybe only because of Epona. I've made it to the Water Temple and left it at that until I go watch them again.

I don't need Majora's Mask on VC because I have it on N64, but it would be nice. The Wii is a far more portable system (fits in a laptop case with ease) and thus I could play it when I take my Wii elsewhere. I actually wish GB/GBA games would make it on the VC; I never owned a handheld system.
LeCoy  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never beaten a single game. I always get stuck.

Xbox Live Gamertag: KingofFunk412
egraves7  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started playing through TP and ALTTP again, easily two of the best three Zelda games (OoT=1). The series is definitely one of my favorite. I've not heard anything about a new Zelda for Wii. (Please be true!)

Anyone else played Phantom Hourglass? I've had that for months and still haven't beat it.

CleverTangent  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Twilight Princess. I recently temporarily traded my OoT for TP with a friend. (Don't worry, I'll trade back later :P) I had as much fun playing TP for the first time as I did OoT, albeit with less difficulty. Although it wasn't hard, it was still FUN, especially the Arbiter's Grounds boss.

However, nothing will ever, EVER, top the Spirit Temple. The whole dungeon, combined with the mirror shield and Twinrova, simply won't ever be beaten.
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I played through TP lately, and then went back to OoT. I never actually played OoT (I only watched my brother play or did the fishing minigame myself), but playing that after TP was pretty harsh. For numerous reasons the game was really frustrating, so I've come to the conclusion that TP really spoils you. I might get around to listing what I had troubles with going from TP to OoT, but I'm grabbing lunch real quick. Anyways, I didn't hate OoT at all, it's just that I've never gotten so frustrated at a game in a while (last time was trying to beat Lou for the first time). OoT is great (there's so much that game did for the series, and it's awesome seeing connections between the events in here and in TP), and I look forward to finishing the rest of it come next school year when I'm rooming with two other guys in an apartment.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
Klaww  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egraves7 wrote:
Just started playing through TP and ALTTP again, easily two of the best three Zelda games (OoT=1). The series is definitely one of my favorite. I've not heard anything about a new Zelda for Wii. (Please be true!)

Anyone else played Phantom Hourglass? I've had that for months and still haven't beat it.

It was on wikipedia, it said something about a new zelda for the wii.
and I have PH, i was supposed to get a walkthrough, but nintendo power said they ran out of copies, and sent me a 40 poster book.
CleverTangent wrote:
However, nothing will ever, EVER, top the Spirit Temple. The whole dungeon, combined with the mirror shield and Twinrova, simply won't ever be beaten.

I just got to it, and dont know where to go, but ill figure something out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleverTangent wrote:
I love Twilight Princess. I recently temporarily traded my OoT for TP with a friend. (Don't worry, I'll trade back later :P) I had as much fun playing TP for the first time as I did OoT, albeit with less difficulty. Although it wasn't hard, it was still FUN, especially the Arbiter's Grounds boss.

The music alone is enough to make it the best area in any Zelda game.

Klaww  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

egraves7 wrote:
CleverTangent wrote:

The music alone is enough to make it the best area in any Zelda game.

I still like the overworld theme the best =P
especially the one in the nintendo mutilations album, where they have guitar and drum kit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love A Link to the Past. It is like my favorite game of all time. Recently I've begun working on beating it very quickly; I must have beaten it a hundred times, and I still love playing it, so I thought I'd give a new take on the game a shot.

Here are the times I got on my first attempt:

Code:

Place-Place                     Time     Total
--------------------------------------------------------
Start-Sanctuary                 6:22      6:22     
Sanctuary-Pendant1              5:38     12:00
Pendant1-Pendant2               9:16     21:16
Pendant2-Pendant3              17:56     39:07
Pendant3-Master Sword           1:38     40:45
MS-Dark World                   6:31     47:16
Dark Wrold - Crystal#1          9:48     57:04
Crystal#1 - Crystal#4          12:40   1:09:44
Crystal#4 - Crystal#3           5:06   1:15:00
Crystal#3 - Crystal#2          11:13   1:28:13
Crystal#2 - Crystal#6          11:22   1:39:35
Crystal#6 - Crystal#5           7:25   1:47:00
Crystal#5 - Zelda              13:28   2:00:28
Zelda - Gannon                 12:28   2:12:54
Gannon - Triforce               4:51   2:17:45

I think my goal at the moment is to get it to sub 2hrs. If I get serious about it I'll make a post in the video game challenges thread.

I have a zelda T-shirt too.

All hail Sombronia, a land I didn't make up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 1 of 27

Jump to: