ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Legend Of Zelda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need to play MM again, as I've only beaten it once when it first came out, and was overall frustrated with the three day time limit. I didn't enjoy really enjoy myself.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
I think I need to play MM again, as I've only beaten it once when it first came out, and was overall frustrated with the three day time limit. I didn't enjoy really enjoy myself.

I've beaten it twice: the first time sometime after the GCN was released (borrowed it from the library), and was frustrated with the time limit, too. The second time I've beaten it I was playing it on Virtual Console close to a year ago. I started playing it again a couple days ago with a new file, and IMO the time limit isn't too bad if you know what you're doing.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zelda 2 has got to be the hardest one. So fucking difficult, it's the only game that's ever had me throwing the controller because I got killed so much. (rather than the usual anger from not being able to figure out the puzzles lol)

It's one of the few I haven't actually played through all the way, I just got it on Virtual Console and am going to try and finally play through completely this vacation. Wish me luck
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadied0g wrote:
Zelda 2 has got to be the hardest one. So fucking difficult, it's the only game that's ever had me throwing the controller because I got killed so much. (rather than the usual anger from not being able to figure out the puzzles lol)

It's one of the few I haven't actually played through all the way, I just got it on Virtual Console and am going to try and finally play through completely this vacation. Wish me luck

The only thing more annoying than dying repeatedly is dying repeatedly and continuing from the starting point of the whole game. The only time the game has mercy in this regard is in the last stage, which is exceedingly difficult, mostly because it's a maze that, if you go down the wrong path, you go through like 20 floors and have to go back all those floors (or die) just because of that mistake . Even worse, you have to fight (IIRC) two forms of a tough boss, and then "Dark Link". Seriously, good luck.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
isolated999  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
sadied0g wrote:

The only thing more annoying than dying repeatedly is dying repeatedly and continuing from the starting point of the whole game. The only time the game has mercy in this regard is in the last stage, which is exceedingly difficult, mostly because it's a maze that, if you go down the wrong path, you go through like 20 floors and have to go back all those floors (or die) just because of that mistake . Even worse, you have to fight (IIRC) two forms of a tough boss, and then "Dark Link". Seriously, good luck.

not to mention the only way to heal is A. an expensive spell, B. at town, or C. the ever-so-rare fairy

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very happy to say I've beaten Zelda 2 And yes, without a doubt the hardest Zelda ever. The last level is tough but once you die as many times as I did, it actually became quite easy to get to the end. lol It was getting past the first boss that was hard. As for the Dark Link, just crotch in the corner and just keep swinging. That's how I beat him. Didn't get hit once.

Also, level up as much as possible early on in the game! It will help a ton later on. And have fun getting the hammer. HAHAHA
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWu6YeRg2N4

Completely relevant video.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I would revive this thread due to the ridiculous boom in press Skyward Sword has been having recently, along with the release of Four Swords: Anniversary Edition.

Anyway, definitely picking up Skyward Sword's special edition at the midnight launch. It's times like these where I'm glad first-party Nintendo titles are usually released on Sundays.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be pre-ordering Skyward Sword eventually, getting the collectors edition, cause the Wii I'm borrowing doesn't have Motion Plus. I'm still pissed I have to play with shitty motion controls, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss what might be a great Zelda game, combining Twilight Princess/Wind Waker and adding new mechanics to the series like collecting items to upgrade gear and things like that.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a pre-order since September of 2010. Maybe next year.

[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An influx of reviews for Skyward Sword will be released midnight and throughout tomorrow. Considering the websites are actually giving us articles about when the reviews are coming, I'd say - and hope - it's a masterpiece.

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Zelda game. There's going to be an ice dungeon, an underwater palace, Hyrule Castle, some cute loli chicks, and a Master Sword.

And it'll probably be extremely fun.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 10 from IGN, a consistently negative review from Gametrailers that results in a 9.1, and Gamespot had to delay their review because the reviewer is spending so much time doing all the side-quests and extra stuff and is now 37 hours in and still has a bunch to do in the main story. Seriously can't wait for this game.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: