ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Legend Of Zelda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm really loving Skyward Sword right now It took me forever to get around to playing the game, but I finally went to a friend's house and started playing. It took forever to get through the intro and that was as far as we got since we ended up having to leave and go do something. I never did get a chance to go back to his place and play the game.

However, I got the game for Christmas and I finally decided to sit down and play it. I had waited over two weeks to play it because I simply didn't want to sit through the intro again. But I'm so glad I did because this is probably in the top 3 Zelda games of all time right now. Especially when you get past the first dungeon. Right now I'm only up to dungeon 3 but I'm having a blast
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here, im lazy as hell to play it but i know i'll love.too much to do,gaming wise, and i need component for my wii, otherwise it looks fugly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
same here, im lazy as hell to play it but i know i'll love.too much to do,gaming wise, and i need component for my wii, otherwise it looks fugly.

Component Cables are cheap as hell if you're willing to get a third-party one. The one I got on Amazon works great . Just remember to set your Wii to 480p and widescreen when you hook it up.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHQBgGd18zY
A glitch was found in Ocarina of Time that allows you to skip the Medallion cutscenes. Quite a timesaver, but then two days later, this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZplcToQsZZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7XYgXUjkU
A glitch in Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time 3D was found that allows you to warp straight to the end credits, completely skipping just about everything following the collection of Farore's Wind... Unbelievable. (and before anyone asks, this works with any bluewarp, as long as the warp points are set to Lon Lon Ranch for N64, or Goron City for 3D)

I expected a Light Arrow Skip to be found some time soon, but you may as well call this an "Ocarina of Timeskip" (Futurama reference ftw).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHQBgGd18zY
A glitch was found in Ocarina of Time that allows you to skip the Medallion cutscenes. Quite a timesaver, but then two days later, this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZplcToQsZZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7XYgXUjkU
A glitch in Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time 3D was found that allows you to warp straight to the end credits, completely skipping just about everything following the collection of Farore's Wind... Unbelievable. (and before anyone asks, this works with any bluewarp, as long as the warp points are set to Lon Lon Ranch for N64, or Goron City for 3D)

I expected a Light Arrow Skip to be found some time soon, but you may as well call this an "Ocarina of Timeskip" (Futurama reference ftw).

Well, fuck. I didn't think there were any more bugs to be found in that game, let alone ones that actually help with anything. Does this mean that you can get to Zora's Domain, back to the Deku Tree, and see the credits? Would that one cart tilt trick make it even faster, or is that not done in speedruns or even work?

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty ticked off right now. Decided to go back to Majora's Mask and finally start working on it again. I USE to be right outside of the 2nd dungeon. But when I started it up tonight, I apparently haven't even been to the snowy mountains yet So now I have to do all that stuff over again. On top of all that, I hardly even remember what I was even suppose to be doing because it's been so long since I've actually played the game. Gah. I'm ready to be finished with this game already.

EDIT: Just found out why this happened. Apparently when you save with an owl, it's like a one time save only. I didn't realize that I guess and it started me all over. An annoying feature. Oh well. Now that I got this bunny mask and can move twice the speed, this game just got a lot better.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still playing SS (one dungeon left) and MM (half way through), but I'm also starting on the infamous hack known as Zelda Outlands. I'll be recording a blind LP of it if anyone is interested in seeing the game (for those who have no clue what it is). I did play it a little bit up to about 3/4 of the way through the first dungeon. But that's it (I thought I was recording only to find out that FRAPS doesn't work with JNES )
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Still playing SS (one dungeon left) and MM (half way through), but I'm also starting on the infamous hack known as Zelda Outlands. I'll be recording a blind LP of it if anyone is interested in seeing the game (for those who have no clue what it is). I did play it a little bit up to about 3/4 of the way through the first dungeon.

Never heard of it, though I don't pay much attention to mods of old ROMs, unless it's something crazy like Super Mario Forever or Kaizo Mario World lol.

Davers wrote:
But that's it (I thought I was recording only to find out that FRAPS doesn't work with JNES )

Ha, didn't think there was anything that rejected FRAPS. By the way, your video seemed to have some kind of graphical glitches... or is that just me?

My Backloggery
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:

Ha, didn't think there was anything that rejected FRAPS. By the way, your video seemed to have some kind of graphical glitches... or is that just me?

That first video did. I'm not sure why. I wasn't like that until after I saved the video with commentary. It was fine at first. Add commentary and it messed up. Hopefully the next few videos won't have that problem

And you might like watching this Let's Play even though you aren't into hacks. Things just got interesting in it! (even though I'm actually on video 5 and you might not see it for a few days.....)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: