ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Compare to Top Scores / Sort by spread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pata70  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not working correctly for me?

The top of the list is fine, but somewhere down the list, the "Community's Best" is no longer the 1st score, the score shown is not even on that user's submitted scores, and the rank is shown as "th". The bug then continues for the rest of the list.

GH2 360 - Easy : bug starts at Sweet Child O' Mine, blank community scores after Beast and the Harlot
GH2 360 - Medium : bug starts at Fall of Pangea, blank community scores after Jordan

I suspect this is related to the fact that, as of now, some songs have ZERO submitted scores by the community.

Maybe a quick fix (if my suspicion is correct) would be to have admin post dummy 0 scores for those songs?

Last edited by pata70 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your suspicion is correct about the cause of the bug, not only on Compare to Top Scores, but also on Top Scores (only songs with at least 1 score are shown).

I'm aware of the bug, but since it's such a small period of time relative to the life of the site and I would think by tonight or tomrrow it will be gone as a score will exist for all songs, it's just not at the top of my priorities. Next on my list is to add 360 support in the sig images, and by the time I finish I suspect this bug will be gone.

I will, however, try to implement a solution for this before the next GH title is released to prevent it from happening next time.

As Riz mentioned before, inserting scores of 0 is a waste as there's a script that runs and periodically removes impossibly low scores.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I will, however, try to implement a solution for this before the next GH title is released to prevent it from happening next time.

Hi JCirri,

Just a reminder to perhaps put this in your to-do list before the release of GH 80's... (if not already done)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: