ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Donations / Account Upgrades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcruise  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here since the first few weeks before PS2 GH2 (when I first got into the series, and the first GH game), and I just donated $20 today. Looks like I've got some work to do to make that sig respectable.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

I upgraded to what I though was 4 dynamic status images, but it's only letting me set 3. Is this a known issue, or am I unable to read?

--dho
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dho wrote:
Hey,

I upgraded to what I though was 4 dynamic status images, but it's only letting me set 3. Is this a known issue, or am I unable to read?

--dho

Read the first page of this thread.

There should be 4 games appearing in sigs eventually, but for now JC needs to figure out a way to incorporate them without stretching the page too much. So right now its basically "wasted" points, but I hope they put this through soon, or they deactivate the option to purchase 4 in the store. I had the same question too at first lol.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
dho  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'll just wait for the fourth image

Two threads for the same thing = confused me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: dhobsd ICQ Number
Kirby  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay my lazy good for nothing ass finally donated.

thanks toymachine for the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: KirbySH
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday SH!
I got you a present
don't spend it all in one place <3
davies  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, about time i start donating.. will probably do 5$ a month.. enjoy
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:

There should be 4 games appearing in sigs eventually, but for now JC needs to figure out a way to incorporate them without stretching the page too much. So right now its basically "wasted" points, but I hope they put this through soon, or they deactivate the option to purchase 4 in the store. I had the same question too at first lol.

wouldn't this be a good idea:

just a suggestion

edit:
does phpBB support tables?

<table>
<tr><td>gh1
<td>gh2
<tr>
<td>gh:80s
<td>gh3
</table>

^ guess not lol but I guess I'd have to try it in my signature to know for sure

Last edited by toymachine on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
wouldn't this be a good idea:

just a suggestion

I like it, and I don't think it would have to stretch the page either, so I'm all for it!

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How exacttly does paypal know what account on SH is donating?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
taint666  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so im planning on making a donation... and im just curious as to what my hard-earned money will go towards

im cool with whatever... site upgrades, new 360, stronger banhammers, beer, etc... i just want to know what i am providing towards
 02:20 LemonMeringue : i ate a key lime pie today
 02:20 LemonMeringue : i felt like a traitor
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for not noticing this earlier, I've replied to your topic.

JCirri in another topic wrote:
It's pretty simple, the only real expenses are the server costs which now run over $500/month between two servers. Most everything remaining is generally saved. For reference, out of the ~$21,500 donated to date, a bit under $13,000 is left. The other problem is that PayPal doesn't take out any taxes, so I got hit pretty hard for that. But those are really the only major areas money has been spent.

There were a few times I went to some SH gatherings and expensed some hotel costs along with SH merchandise to give away to other members, and I admit to expensing some XBL points for GH/RB DLC. But as far as "personal" (still related to SH) expenses - that's basically it.

I really try not to use the funds for any non-SH matters. For example my monitor just went up last month which WAS under warranty, but since it's from VoodooPC in Canada, my alternatives were to ship it back on my dime ($150-200 for international shipping) and wait at least a week for a "free" replacement, or to just buy a new one for much more. I ended up using savings from a little NFL data entry job that I started last year to get a new one. I would've been well within my rights to tap into the SH funds for that, but just wouldn't feel right doing so.

My goal is to continue building the fund in the positive direction so that we can plan some significant events for the future similar to what MetalMadness had posted here. I've already began looking into possibilities most likely for Summer of '09, and will hopefully have more info on that soon.

I'm not going to make a SH budget sticky since it's really not much more complicated than the above, and the other factor involved is ad revenue, which under the terms of my contract, am not allowed to reveal but also goes towards SH savings. So having a detailed budget shown without that information would be a bit pointless anyway. But I have no problems letting you all know where the funds are going - any other questions let me know. I sincerely appreciate everyone who has contributed any amount towards SH, helping to keep us running fast and planning for the future. Thank you!

ZEFFER13 wrote:
How exacttly does paypal know what account on SH is donating?

PayPal is smart. The SH user information is passed into the PayPal transaction and upon completion the results are sent back to SH where they're processed to award contribution points.

And once again, I would like to thank everyone here who's donated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donated $20... I know it's not much, but hopefully I'll be getting in some more soon. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in here. It's greatly appreciated

bdMoron  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question.

I got a Visa Giftcard for my birthday and I was wondering if I could use that as a way of donating considering I am under 18?
100 Expert Drum FCs [92]
200 Guitar FCs [176]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: VOD T3ABG1N
ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a suggestion I would make use of.

Could upgrading to have no downtime between searches be something that could be available. I tend to use "Today's Active Topics" links in forums, so everything's right there in my face. Obviously during peak times, that list changes frequently, and refreshing will trip the flood controls sometimes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: