ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chemmajr 340 Expert FC's (335 from GH3 on)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
colts100  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
though i guess its ok that i have 39/41.

HAHA, Well if he gets Dream On, you will be 38/41 cuz i just beat your Make It score!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Stuff:

I have some first places on GH:A hard!
All the Young Dudes (not on top scores right you know why)
Draw The Line
I Hate Myself For Loving You
Rag Doll

And im still in first place medium by a good margin... Though right now eternal keeps taking some of my first places!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Daveth  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you are very good at squeezing! As someone who is in first for GHAM, do you think you could give someone some tips on GHAM squeezing, I just started but I hope to get up in top 10 eventually.

HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
New Stuff:

I have some first places on GH:A hard!
All the Young Dudes (not on top scores right you know why)
Draw The Line
I Hate Myself For Loving You
Rag Doll
And im still in first place medium by a good margin... Though right now eternal keeps taking some of my first places!

How the HELL did you get this score??

At least tell me if you used the path:

3 - NN
2 - NN
3 - NN

I just cannot get this score no matter what I try, the first squeeze is the only tick squeeze and its hard because you have to hold the BO sustain out long enough to get full ticks and then change over the the RB sustain and still try and hit that as early as possible. Very frustrating.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Hooray its Mike
Samson007  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to say dont get comfortable but I just finished FC'ing Hard and theres still a lot left to buy from the vault if you know what i'm saying.......

Though I might wait until optimal paths come out to do Easy and Medium.

Bedlam  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice JPGB FC! It's way too much randomness and tough HOPOing for me to ever conquer, congrats on taking down probably the toughest Hard FC, I'm sure you'll have it all done soon.

Samson007 wrote:
I don't want to say dont get comfortable but I just finished FC'ing Hard and theres still a lot left to buy from the vault if you know what i'm saying.......

My thoughts exactly, once debr's paths are out it'll be a crazy battle on medium

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you have 217K on personality crisis (M)? I'm behind you by 700+ points and I think I can max out at only 216,7xx so I am lost to where you get that. Nice job, before runs I try and make it a goal to get within x points of your #1 score, .

chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soothsayer Hard FC... 1st place!!

Edit: OMG i havent been checking my accomplishment thread! hah sorry for neglecting everyone. I will get back to you soon!

Daveth wrote:
Wow you are very good at squeezing! As someone who is in first for GHAM, do you think you could give someone some tips on GHAM squeezing, I just started but I hope to get up in top 10 eventually.

I actually tilt squeeze. I dont know fi that makes a difference i have just gotten very used to not stumming until after i tilt and deploy starpower. The only thing that make me get better was a lot of practice and some very tough competition on GH3 medium, which bedlam has conquered most of. If he able to get TTFaF he would be at the top for good. So i guess my advice is just practice either tilt or select squeezing and it will become much easier with time.

Samson007 wrote:

Yes i see what you are saying lol cause Chad has taken many of my first so i just stopped caring and i am now waiting for the paths to arise. (soon i hope)

Daveth wrote:
How do you have 217K on personality crisis (M)? I'm behind you by 700+ points and I think I can max out at only 216,7xx so I am lost to where you get that. Nice job, before runs I try and make it a goal to get within x points of your #1 score, .

I used this path and squeezed the hell out of it:
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj309/Keithfert488/PersonalityCrisis-4.jpg

Squeezing is hard in this song cause many of the activations are double squeezes. Dont get too anxious and activate too early cause then you will miss the end.

Bedlam wrote:
Wow, nice JPGB FC! It's way too much randomness and tough HOPOing for me to ever conquer, congrats on taking down probably the toughest Hard FC, I'm sure you'll have it all done soon.

THANKS! Even though I FC'ed it, i was really mad that i had a horrible SP path lol. I will do it again when the paths come out. If you practice im sure that you can get the FC.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayItsMike wrote:

How the HELL did you get this score??

At least tell me if you used the path:

3 - NN
2 - NN
3 - NN

I just cannot get this score no matter what I try, the first squeeze is the only tick squeeze and its hard because you have to hold the BO sustain out long enough to get full ticks and then change over the the RB sustain and still try and hit that as early as possible. Very frustrating.

I did use that path and I guess i got really lucky cause it was only the first FC that i have of that song. Quite possibly could have gotten 1 tick off of the second activation but im not too sure. And dont keep on trying to steal that from me cause its the only one i have left cause you stole the other 3

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on the (temporary) Soothsayer 1st. I'd just be glad to FC the damn thing. Are you gonna play more on Hard now or will your main focus remain on Medium 1sts?

chemmajr  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Grats on the (temporary) Soothsayer 1st. I'd just be glad to FC the damn thing. Are you gonna play more on Hard now or will your main focus remain on Medium 1sts?

Thanks! You will get it soon since you did(unfortunately) have a choke at like 16xx notes or something. I am going to up load my scores for hard... for GH3 and then I am going to finish up GH:A to see how high I am on that. Then i will wait for debr/TMA to release paths and then I will be battling for first on GH:AM along with like 10 other ppl that I know of.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 4 new Hard Aerosmith FC's.... 6 left

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll definatly be able to get all of the FC's and you should give a good run for 1st overall. Nice work man! I'm eagarly awaiting the aerosmith paths being released to battle with you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice job on Soothsayer fc! and on GH:A too! after I get 24 fcs on GH1H i'm going to fc GH:AH! Very nice job! keep up the good work!

Get half of the songs fced on hard [ ]
5* TTFAFAFAFAFAF [ ]
El Jefe [ ]
80's LOG [ ]
FC GH:AH [ ]
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedlam wrote:
You'll definatly be able to get all of the FC's and you should give a good run for 1st overall. Nice work man! I'm eagarly awaiting the aerosmith paths being released to battle with you!

You know i was actually thinking about getting 1st place on hard... that would be really cool! As for optimal paths.... I really hope that they are released soon... so i dont waste my time getting the rest of my hard FCs and then having to redo them... And i definitely wasted a lot of time on medium . I should have listened to you and not played it after my first run-throughs of the songs...

greatmiro wrote:
Very nice job on Soothsayer fc! and on GH:A too! after I get 24 fcs on GH1H i'm going to fc GH:AH! Very nice job! keep up the good work!

Thanks. I was trying to look at your scores and they werent there... why not upload them

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41

Jump to: