ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Score tracking is live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehClevelander wrote:
I Fear for the game to.but i honestly think that they did a good job on One....sooo i really dont think we have to worry..BTW Aerosmith sucks..=P
Did you mean to post that in this topic: I fear for GH: Metallica?

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
fruitbooter20  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beedlebub wrote:
exJORDANary wrote:
Bitching about HO/POs

I noticed in your sig you mention you don't play GH2 or 80s anymore, Maybe if you did, you wouldn't have a problem with Aerosmiths HO/POs. The reason people didn't like GH3s HO/POs was because they were sloppy, they didn't rely on rhythm, but on seeing the colours and mashing the buttons.

Example: In GH2, a sequence of notes like this: would require you to hit it in that precise pattern, hitting them in that order. If you hit a wrong fret you would screw up your combo. In GH3, you can just mash RYB and will most likely hit it.

EDIT:Want to make GH:As HO/POs easier? Go play GH1 for a month. They'll seem like heaven.

why be so rude? honestly. I tried so hard not to sound like a dick in my post. Anyways, it says don't play those games ANYMORE in my signature. I played all three of the first GH games like it was my job when they were out, and got guitar god on all of them and blah blah blah. Also, I know this sounds ignorant, but really honestly, the makers of guitar hero have never themselves classified this game as a rhythm game. Just like nintendo says metroid prime isnt a first person shooter. GH is a music game. More specifically, a guitar simulation game. and no guitarist has ever EVER been antagonized for hitting hammer-ons off rhythm.

I reeeaaaly dont want to be disliked for any reason on the forum. I just wanted to give my opinion, or "bitch" I guess you could say, about the hammer-ons. Don't take it personally guy, I just prefer the extra freedom of GH3.
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fruitbooter20 wrote:
Stuff
Sorry if I came off as rude, I was just giving my opinion on the HO/POs, as you were. That's what the internet is about, opinions. I was just stating what makes GH2s HO/POs more 'rhythm-y'. I didn't mean to seem angry.

BTW, you seem to have posted that as a different user...

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
exJORDANary  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha yup. I was at my friends house, and I didn't realize he was logged in. But its cool. no hard feelings. I'll meet you on the leaderboards my friend!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is pretty sweet. I was playing it last night for probably 5 hours straight, and even though my wirsts killed, I kept going. I'm glad there's now score tracking!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have rele good sp paths seeing as this came out yesterday. When will sp forums be up.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, when the Star Power section will be up ???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
Beedlebub  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
hey, when the Star Power section will be up ???
They'll be up soon, just be patient. In the meantime, discussion of SP paths and tactics should go on at this thread. Fell free to put a path you've made yourself! If there is a path for a song/diffculty that isn't up, you can also request one and someone might make one for you.

God damnit.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool. thnkx alot. !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
Stagewna  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright guys i got a question. i have 50 dollars store credit (brawl tournament win :0 ) and there are now two options. 1. save up money and buy guitar hero 4 or 2. buy guitar hero aerosmith. because the game is so easy and i love the challenging songs im hoping to wait for guitar hero 4, which will hopefully be hard, but im really bored of guitar hero 3. any feedback?
instantdeath999  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stagewna wrote:
alright guys i got a question. i have 50 dollars store credit (brawl tournament win :0 ) and there are now two options. 1. save up money and buy guitar hero 4 or 2. buy guitar hero aerosmith. because the game is so easy and i love the challenging songs im hoping to wait for guitar hero 4, which will hopefully be hard, but im really bored of guitar hero 3. any feedback?

Do you have Rock Band?
translusas  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great game in general. train kept a rollin has some badly charted areas and wierd strums but thats about it. i have a question tho. SP paths? i need to find some so i can go back through the game and fc stuff. even blank charts would help

EDIT: nvm i found the thread
Stagewna  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, dont have rock band.
Kassie  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Aerosmith Reply with quote

I think i was like the first person to get the Aerosmith game in Modesto. but i dont reallyy like it that much.
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just submitted all of my scores last night and no problems. Thanks JC!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: