ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Albatross 18 (now known as Pangya!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I play I get 9m cross on a par 3 and HIO, then I get 1m almost direct tail and pangno then I ragequit. The future doesn't look too bright as far as me playing is concerned, I might get on from time to time still, though.

Edit: I also might start playing again if guilds really do show up..or we get that awesome stuff that KR has had for a while

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXEprog527 wrote:
sry for double post... but since its been so long I guess it could be considered as a bump....

Guilds are supposedly returning soon and I'd like to know if anyone on here still plays (or if I could get more people to join )

im the only one who plays ever and i dont play too much. like daev said, if we get the stuff KR has im sure everyone who use to play (well you guys know who you are) would play some more

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, do people here still play Pangya? #A18 never seems to have people and I always prefer being crushed by people I know than people I don't know <_<

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Confury  

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet another necro'ing of the Pangya thread. Fack/Mathias got me to finally play it almost 2 months ago and I've had fun playing so far. Those 2 and Amywolf were nice enough to let me borrow some good items =D

My thoughts on the game at this point: It's indeed rather addicting and fun playing with friends. Some of the silly shit you can do in the game is hilarious. Meanwhile, I'm pretty shocked at how hard Ntreev fucks you when trying to buy items with points (real money). Spending money on a chance to HAVE a chance of getting the item(s) you want doesn't really appeal to me or my wallet. That said, I've only spent $10 so far on a permanent club set that I'll probably be using the rest of the time I play this game and not spend anything else.

I also delved into calc'ing rather quickly and have finally gotten decent at it. I can usually calc HIO's accurately and am starting to incorporate chip-ins with slopes (Power is still iffy though with high elevations).

Only people I play with atm are Fack/Mathias/Amywolf/physicsdm and sometimes BrianBAM/Jed. Usually grinding exp via 3h DI or trying to get new records. I'm aiming for -20 or more on every difficulty course (Choked a possible -22 on Wind Hill yesterday, very angry).

Sooo yeah, to end this post, look what happened a little bit ago: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/Confury/pangya_000.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play, but you guys are a bunch of tryhards with your calculators.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
I used to play, but you guys are a bunch of tryhards with your calculators.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do apologize for this ridiculous bump in advance. But does anyone still play this? I played with a group of people on this website back in the day and for nostalgia reasons, am playing it again :)

P.S. I have not posted on here in a very long time

-cobw3bb

dweedman  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COBW3BB wrote:
I really do apologize for this ridiculous bump in advance. But does anyone still play this? I played with a group of people on this website back in the day and for nostalgia reasons, am playing it again :)

P.S. I have not posted on here in a very long time

-cobw3bb

I did until about 2012, pretty sure some people do and you can pretty easily get a game now. I think the game has (mostly) died out because of the fact it's still very much the same game it was in 2006, hard to stay interested in it.

Massive thank you to the Scorehero mods for de-PermaRockering me after 6-7 dreadful years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: da dan101
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: