SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Arvain: Hi again. Not much happening, but soon hopefully ^^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158, 159  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
So let's see... I'm not getting Texas Flood...

What? Really? Given the insane charts you've mastered, this sort of surprises me.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get Texas Flood man. Also you can easily get AC/DC on XBass.
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm pretty sure I can't. And it's not surprising. It just disappoints me because I can't even come remotely close to the level I had in 2010-11...

Even back then, I was always closer to get Dyer's Eve than Cult of Personality... got Take This Life before Cliffs of Dover or Pride and Joy... FC'd Run to the Hills and Train Kept a Rollin' RB1, but not Get Clean or Fall of Pangea... my guitar skills have rarely made any sense. Not to mention Texas Flood is just a big obnoxious chokefest and gh1 an annoying engine for a stupid chart that combines slow bpm and fast hopos...

Also, I'm not worried about AC/DC Xbass either Bass charts filled with strumming don't scare me. Bar any funky impossible outro, it should be fine... if I get the game in the first place, that is x)

Owell, for now I'm just filling in blanks here and there, while still shiny hunting dem pokemons.

Last edited by arvain on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting the game should be easy.

Getting the game with a working export code, however...that's the tough one. And I think you can easily get 14/16 (E-XBass, E-HGuitar, E-HDrums, E-XVox), maybe 15 depending on the drum charts.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah you mean to export the songs and play them on rb3 ? Well I'm just fine playing it on the original game if I have to, really. And yes, 14 is the most likely option there. Xgtr is a big lolno, and xdrums... when you see that someguy913 missed a few gold stars, you're like : nah e.e

Owell. Neighbours just left after a bed-squeaking session (soundproof apartments, or not), so I'm jumping out of bed.

Day off, wOOh, I'm only going back to work on wednesday.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say the original game had a fair amount of broken talkies. Though... it has been a long time since I went and failed to get that achievement. So I could be wrong.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I want to say the original game had a fair amount of broken talkies. Though... it has been a long time since I went and failed to get that achievement. So I could be wrong.

*coughJailbreakcough*

Although as far as I'm aware it's the only one, and I personally only had a problem with it on MVox. As you can see on my PS2 scores, I did actually get the EVox FGFC.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not only the talkies, some of the pitched phrases have this weird glitch thing where the arrow never appears until the words are actually on the hitbox thing. This has also happened in Lego and RB2 lol.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, right, the broken talkies... hm, well, we'll see. It's not like I'm tapped out with my current games anyway

Note : lego RB and RB2 had no weird glitch outside One Way or Another. I spent wayyyy too long on rb2 vox... I would've noticed any such thing.
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, it turns out that the code on ACDC was NOT already used Pretty surprised, considering the game wasn't new (box had been opened).

Vox fgfcs, here I come ! Let's go back to sit and play.

Also, I feel like playing some voxtar, for some reason. It's been such a long tiiiiiiiiime... I think I should be plaaayiiing yeah.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's surprising. I've been 0/2 on non-used codes. Maybe the previous owner didn't have the ability to export?

Anyways, nice FGFC. RB Vox FSFC incoming?

arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL, what do you know : I'm now 30, but I'm still alive and w... I'm still alive.

Back in july 2007, I had already been lurking in here for a while. I remember buying gh1 on april 19th... don't ask how I remember that. I then got gh2 for my 20th birthday 1 month later and, after gradually being able to play on expert semi-decently, I became the 53243rd person to register here

Since then, it was a fast-growing curve that peaked in 2011, both on guitar and drums. My plate was always full. I had SO MUCH free time after college and before getting a job. Never a boring day.

Thennnn... yeah. Life caught up on me and I certainly did a lot of growing up, most of the time the hard, obnoxious way.

Came out of this stupid, anticlimactic closet... got a job, barely avoiding living in the streets (yay money)... then it went downhill.

Being around people who suck at working honestly, turning 25, foreveraloning while attending my friends' weddings, some mishaps with guys, brain surgery, real life annoyances, my father's death, mishaps at work, insomnia... One huge slap in the face after another, the cliffs of my overall good mood and self-confidence were eroded away, floating and melting, like so many icebergs in the rising ocean of my anxiety.

Metaphore aside, I still play GH/RB here and there, binge-fcing stuff or not playing for weeks at a time, feeling guilty about my lack of motivation. I have new neighbours, too, so drum progress is on hold...

All in all, I don't feel good. Aaaanyway, not here to ask for solutions, or potential murder weapons, or a noose. Just saying what's up.

Hopefully I'll still be around in 5 years and have something good to report.

Until then, it's 2am and I have to get up in 5hours... yay.

How's that for a 10year celebration ?
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy 30th year on earth and 10th year on scorehero!

I certainly go through low points in life where I'm very unmotivated and not at all binge-FCing things either, so I know some of how you might feel. You are always welcome here even if you never post another score. You'll always be one of the most badass members of the community. So few people who are awesome at all instruments and difficulties, even if you don't think you are now, you are still awesome, I promise you that :)

And if nothing else you gave me a bit more courage to be myself. Might not seem like a lot, but for me it's a pretty big deal, and I'm still striving to be as awesome as you, even though I'm 5 years older and supposedly have my life figured out by now (hahaha nope, still bumbling along like a perpetual 20 year old). So I hope you never forget it! <3

Hang in there mon ami, scorehero still loves you bunches

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten years, christ. You've always been a fantastic person and player as far as I'm concerned (GH FSFC is nothing to scoff at), but I do sympathize with tragic bullshit and real life in general getting in the way of rhythm gaming. Hang in there, we're all rooting for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got friends here, Arvain, even if some don't frequent the site anymore. Even if we're across the ocean, you have my support.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 157 of 159

Jump to: