ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
.:[Guitar Hero Three Control Panel]:. V2.0.4 (10/4/2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 116, 117, 118  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diashi  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aight, fresh GH install, patch to 1.3.

I can mange around and fumble. I watched the vid...but when I try to execute actions to add a song...the program crashes. Specifically it crashes while trying to make the music file.

I downloaded the same ((looked like)) lame sip that you did.

EDIT: Nvm...I'm just impatient.

Conerting three tracks takes a bit of time =S
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First queen bee, now this?

im lovin it max!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
Adrian5  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooooooooow amaazing!! Great job Maxkiller. Amazing program that I have been scouting this forum every day waiting for lol.
Diashi  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question: Is there a limit to the number of songs it will convert at a time? Or coudl I like...load up all the songs from GH1 and hit execute and go do something else for like...an hour?

EDIT:

Whenever I load up GH then close the game...the prrogram freezes and I can't do anything about it.

EDIT #2:

When I add a custom song, the sound seems a bit choppy. It's weird. I don't miss notes, but sometimes if theres a sustain that was a HO really quick after a note, there wont' be any guitar music for the sustain...
Snaki  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think i found a bug, dunno. When i edit the offset on the chart i imported (in my case Pour some sugar on me , Def leppard, chart by Finalizer).
When i play the song in-game i need to press the strum bar like the offset is "0" but i edited to "400".

Hope you understand
snake2  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this great app. GH1 midi files do not seem to work i kept getting an error. i converted them to chart with feedback and then it worked great

Last edited by snake2 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
homerun758  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for making this great tool. i think i speak on behalf of the entire gh3 pc community when i say this is fantastic and much appreciated.
fergielover69  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for this great software
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i was a little agitated that i couldnt restore my old songlist.
but all-in-all it works just fine.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
Marzz  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for this wonderful tool

Don't know if its a bug or my setup but, when I launch GH III by dbl-right clicking on the system tray icon, GH III launches but your tool locks up solid and can only be forcefully closed using Task Manager. It's a bit of a problem when trying to pull in my game saves after adding songs and editing the song list, because if the tool is locked solid there ain't no way I'm ever going to here those three beeps before continuing to load the game. It's like your tool is waiting for the GH III process to start before patching it in memory perhaps, but never finding the process or offsets and just sitting there dead in the water doing nothing. I don't have GH III installed in the default folder structure, but I can't see that being the problem.

You also have to add a comma and space to the end of the Artist name manualy in the song editor, otherwise the Artist Name and Year all roll into one on the game screen.

Other than those probs I havent as yet found anything else. Still got a lot to check out though
Cheers!
--------------------------------
GH III version 1.3.67255
Windows XP Pro SP2
AMD Athlon 64 x2 5200+
2GB DDR2 Ram
GeForce 8800 GTS
Hastyle  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to get the mp3 library to work, whenever I tell it to execute, it fails at the music conversion.

EDIT: A simple reinstall fixed this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: berserkerjay666
qtipextra  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diashi wrote:
EDIT:

Whenever I load up GH then close the game...the prrogram freezes and I can't do anything about it.

I have that problem too.

Has anyone had trouble bringing up their saved game? I import saved game from GH3CP menu, then double right click on the icon to start the game, and I do not hear 3 beeps, and when I continue it says I have to delete the saved game. How long does it take the 3 beeps to occur?
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice program max!!!!! The one thing that got me was this

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all.. Damn great job! We love you for doing this to the community!

Now to the bugs

It freezes after exiting GH3, can be because I use Xp.

Guitar sound goes away in very short time periods randomly when playing. Making it sounding choppy.

All sustains are as long as they should be in GH2. Would be nice if there was an option to choose if you want the full sustain or as it is in GH3 (Because I for one made all my charts to fit GH3 standards)

If you only choose single track, the song file goes on both guitar and band, causing it to distort (not much), and it docent sound nice when you whammy either. If the single track only would set the song file to Band, the whammys wont sound bad and the song wouldn't distort.

That was about all bugs I think.

Keep up the great work! / Wattershed

Edit: And by the way! Did the Quake Wars poster in the Bar Venue came with the 1.3 patch or did you add it ;)
qtipextra  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marzz wrote:
Thanx for this wonderful tool

Don't know if its a bug or my setup but, when I launch GH III by dbl-right clicking on the system tray icon, GH III launches but your tool locks up solid and can only be forcefully closed using Task Manager. It's a bit of a problem when trying to pull in my game saves after adding songs and editing the song list, because if the tool is locked solid there ain't no way I'm ever going to here those three beeps before continuing to load the game. It's like your tool is waiting for the GH III process to start before patching it in memory perhaps, but never finding the process or offsets and just sitting there dead in the water doing nothing. I don't have GH III installed in the default folder structure, but I can't see that being the problem.

That is the exact problem I am having too.

Other then this problem, this a a very great program, and I thank you Maxkiller for all of the hard work you put into it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 116, 117, 118  Next
Page 2 of 118

Jump to: